Games - Fate/Grand Order | Page 115 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Fate/Grand Order

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
As if any quartz will be spared by Space Goddess Ishtar.
Assuming I'd roll for her :teehee

...I forgot about her when I made that post tbh. She was a little forgettable for me, unlike my girl Musashi.

Speaking of Musashi, as Fate/Grand Order players you all have a role to fulfill. MangaHelpers is hosting it's annual Waifu Wars and that means us FGO players must unite and vote for our fate waifus! Please support my Musashi campaign here and let's make it a successful one!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My fellow FGO fans, the time has come for round 2 in the Waifu Wars! Please consider lending your support to the round 2 campaign for Musashi, where she is up against the girl she lost against last year! There's also a battle of Rin vs Mash there, so go vote there too! :wowsoBOB

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Feels weird to roll on a banner without a servant as a goal... Anyway, my lotto goal is 200 boxes, simply because I need the mana prisms and skill gems.

Reactions: Sky

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Danm that new summer JP event is fire

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Still no Summer Eresh :sad Still, SUMMER CAENIS AND SUMMER OKITAN HELLO. Hopefully Summer Kama also works like regular Kama so we can have a MILF Kama again :)

Btw guys, Musashi has made it to the semi-finals of the MangaHelpers waifu wars and she needs YOUR vote! Please vote for her here and let's get her to the Grand Final! FGO friends, will you join me? @Kato756 @Jammin @Rikudou King @Dream @Ellenate

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Still no Summer Eresh :sad Still, SUMMER CAENIS AND SUMMER OKITAN HELLO. Hopefully Summer Kama also works like regular Kama so we can have a MILF Kama again :)

Btw guys, Musashi has made it to the semi-finals of the MangaHelpers waifu wars and she needs YOUR vote! Please vote for her here and let's get her to the Grand Final! FGO friends, will you join me? @Kato756 @Jammin @Rikudou King @Dream @Ellenate
I love your enthusiasm Sam, but do try to keep the campaigning inside the WW forum 🙏 Lure them by tagging them there~

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Have to admit, I skipped this event for the most part. Just did the main quest. No boxes. Nothing on that front.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I skipped the event entirely :P

I did mean to farm at some point, but had to focus on more important things like waifu wars (Musashi is in the final! :feelsgoodman), and of course University :emocat It do be rough out here

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I was just having more fun doing other things. There was some genshin stuff. Then Pathfinder wotr came out last week and I was getting my CRPG nerd on in a huge way. Just a lot pulling my attention to other things.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah, I was just having more fun doing other things. There was some genshin stuff. Then Pathfinder wotr came out last week and I was getting my CRPG nerd on in a huge way. Just a lot pulling my attention to other things.
I need to get back onto Genshin sometime, and catch up with Inazuma; some good stuff happening there last I played haha.

I forget what's next for FGO but I really need to try and start saving up SQ for Achilles at the end of the year :feelsgoodman Btw Jammin, remember to go to the waifu wars and consider chucking your support behind Musashi; will probs ping the regulars from here there later~

Who's next on your to-get list? :hmm

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I need to get back onto Genshin sometime, and catch up with Inazuma; some good stuff happening there last I played haha.

I forget what's next for FGO but I really need to try and start saving up SQ for Achilles at the end of the year :feelsgoodman Btw Jammin, remember to go to the waifu wars and consider chucking your support behind Musashi; will probs ping the regulars from here there later~

Who's next on your to-get list? :hmm
Castoria, I guess? I'm not sure, honestly. I'll just have to wait to see which characters I actually like in the story. Like everybody else I know who is coming out but I don't know their story part yet.

Space Ishtar will consume some quartz but do I really want her for any reason other than that? She seems like she'll be a fun character but probably not. At the end of the day she's an avenger and the sad reality is that I don't like avengers very much. Neutral damage and low HP is just so unsexy generally speaking. It's why I rarely even use Jalter these days as much as I like her.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Castoria, I guess? I'm not sure, honestly. I'll just have to wait to see which characters I actually like in the story. Like everybody else I know who is coming out but I don't know their story part yet.

Space Ishtar will consume some quartz but do I really want her for any reason other than that? She seems like she'll be a fun character but probably not. At the end of the day she's an avenger and the sad reality is that I don't like avengers very much. Neutral damage and low HP is just so unsexy generally speaking. It's why I rarely even use Jalter these days as much as I like her.
Castoria is a great shout!

Space Ishtar could be niche with Castoria; switch Ish to Arts and wammo you're good to go but apart from that she's not exactly must-have I suppose haha

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Castoria is a great shout!

Space Ishtar could be niche with Castoria; switch Ish to Arts and wammo you're good to go but apart from that she's not exactly must-have I suppose haha
Yeah, this sort of goes into one my big criticisms for FGO mechanically. I, much like yourself, have Summer Musashi. Any arts farmer I could get will be inferior to her at that job because of berserker class advantage in almost all situations.

With the looping meta there really isn't a lot of incentive to use characters other than the ideal ones. Part of that is just the nature of the looping and that because of the farming structure looping is almost all you ever need to do. Because for efficiency and reliably you really want to take out variables. Since in FGO the only things you do outside of story missions are farming for hours and hours.

The most fun I have in FGO when I'm not using those looping teams that always play exactly the same in every repetition. Looping saves time but it makes the game feel very repetitive to me.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Have to admit, I skipped this event for the most part. Just did the main quest. No boxes. Nothing on that front.
Same... Another Gacha has me very busy and I have my core units where I want them to be... So... Eh. #waitingforIshtar

Last edited:

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Welp, I did farm the event, though no where as much as I originally wanted to... Like you all, ended up focusing more on my other gacha games and some irl stuff. I did manage to get around 50 boxes I guess, so hopefully I got enough skill gems to set up my Arts farming team.

Dream

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
Yet to touch the Summer event in JP

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Me too, was a bit burned out of farming QP, and I fucking hate those roullets

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Okay yeah nah forget Space Ishtar, Summer Kama is it for an AoE Arts Avenger :feelsgoodman

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, Space Ishtar get...

After taking a bit of a break from FGO I'm coming back for Saber Wars II and I'm loving it so far. This is the sort of event they should make FGO movies about.

Ellenate

Reaction score
Country
United States
well, my luck has yet to return...

i'm just going to (try) save for voyager and caster artoria (merlin gave me the finger but maybe art memes will be on my side):lick

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Manage to get a full set of all the CEs, but no luck on Space Ishtar. Did get Jane, and so far have been enjoying her.

After a bunch more rolls, got Jane to NP4 and got Space Ishtar. Thanks to the exp from the lotto, got them both near max level, though now once again out of exp...