Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 615 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 615 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Dumas just got backhanded by Gustang lol and has no role after delivering Bam!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m guessing Beli-kidu will soon run into Traum. Both Traum and Gus will simultaneously learn the truth, hopefully next chapter
Not having a role doesn't mean he isn't a potential target for Enkidu.

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Gustang to Tiara when she failed her mission: no, no child. U did great.
Gustang to Dumas when he completed his mission: gets smacked
Tiara followed orders to the best of her abilities, Dumas got carried away and did stuff he wasn't ordered to.

Alexi52

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So like if Rachel was able to get Enkidu then it wouldn't be able to control her because she's a girl

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
So like if Rachel was able to get Enkidu then it wouldn't be able to control her because she's a girl
Thats probably what happened to icarus

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
May she don't know about that lol, but she can become partner with enkidu, even white cannot kill it, so yeah become team with enkidu may make her have an advantange.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The ability to used the pen to write what she desired, each scripture may have specific "ability" that gustang give.
I mean, yeah, that sounds about right. My point was simply that tiara might be able to use the pen gustang gave her to edit the words she is made out of. Hence all the BS she constantly pulls. No idea if this is a spell or not.

So... enkido has some BS abilities. Not being able to be killed by towerborn is a neat benefit though I am not sure of how it serves traumerei... Who is more powerful than any towerborn anyways. On the other hand this sounds awfully similar to the deal family heads seem to have in this regard, as in they can't be killed by regulars. I wonder if enkido was an irregular and traumerei messed him into being this creature... Hence his remorse, he ruined a being like himself, not a mere bug in the tower.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I feel like the story is slowly getting back on track in these past few ch.
I maintain my previous position on Lobadon letting Baam go without learning anything about the contents of the book, dumbest choice ever

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I mean, yeah, that sounds about right. My point was simply that tiara might be able to use the pen gustang gave her to edit the words she is made out of. Hence all the BS she constantly pulls. No idea if this is a spell or not.
It can be spell, as we know luslec used spell then urek said "since spells derive from incomplete side of this world, there's always formula to break them", so by simply make tiara cannot used her pen, enkidu stop/break tiara from used that spells.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So... enkido has some BS abilities. Not being able to be killed by towerborn is a neat benefit though I am not sure of how it serves traumerei... Who is more powerful than any towerborn anyways. On the other hand this sounds awfully similar to the deal family heads seem to have in this regard, as in they can't be killed by regulars. I wonder if enkido was an irregular and traumerei messed him into being this creature... Hence his remorse, he ruined a being like himself, not a mere bug in the tower.
I think not specific to just regular, but towerborn who the one who cannot kill FH and enkidu can killed by irregular and the great pioneer of tower maybe luslec or native one can kill it, as luslec or native one too who part of the great pioneer of tower?

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Yes, I'm becoming King Dryst
If you were, you would have no idea what's going on in this story right now and you'd be playing Bannerlord instead.

Sousko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nooooooooo. not another cute girl dead. If only tiara had the pen 😭
She did

Fact: Enkidou wasn’t stronger than Tiara
she left her guard down thinking Belleriel was done
And not knowing Enkidou ability to change bodies

if this fight happens to be 1 vs 1 there’s not chance
For Enkidow to win.
Sounds like Copium

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Enkidu going to bellerir was predictable, hope the development doesnt go very far, bellerir isnt particular interesting. Who would have predicted holan and endorsi being the last remaining chess pieces… doubt that chess match will still happen

I like that SIU seems to finally be getting a move on. The pace is increasing and I like it. Doubt we will find out the memories next week! But it should be revealed soon

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Enkidu going to bellerir was predictable, hope the development doesnt go very far, bellerir isnt particular interesting. Who would have predicted holan and endorsi being the last remaining chess pieces… doubt that chess match will still happen
One of bishop/queen/pawn pieces (?) of traum still missing who represent it.

As my recap:
Traum lost 4 chess pieces.
Gustang lost 4 chess, if AA cannot survive and rescue rak or even 3 if baam cannot goes to arena after fight with dumas within 2 hours.
16 pieces both have.
Gustang's pieces:
AA (pawn) for now out of commission
Rak (rook) for now out of commission
Baam (queen)
Androssi (king)
Tiara (knight) for now out of commission
Goruro(bishop) for now out of commission

Traum's pieces:
Hollan (king)
??????? (bishop/queen/pawn?)
Wiwi (rook) out of commission
Rasht (queen/pawn/bishop?) out commission
Tump (knight) out of commission
Ju (pawn/queen/bishop?) out of commission

If I take what I see I think there is no need all of 16 pieces represent in one person per pieces.

Traum now only got king as his piece, gustang seems like got more pieces.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
More random thoughts... It was said traumerei tried to make enkido into a human..and he can fuse with males but not females... Meanwhile icarus was female. Did traumerei try to fuse them which he expected would result in enkido turning into a human but instead, dunno, exploded.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
More random thoughts... It was said traumerei tried to make enkido into a human..and he can fuse with males but not females... Meanwhile icarus was female. Did traumerei try to fuse them which he expected would result in enkido turning into a human but instead, dunno, exploded.
Didn't master of workshop who wanted make it human and give it to traum?