How did you come across MangaHelpers?

Lonewolf187

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
63
Age
29
Country
Canada
Basically JRPG random encounter and i was reading a Edited Manga of a manga from one of the books Steins Gate that came from a group affiliated here Trinity Bakuma and out of curosity i checked it out here the place here feels pretty cool so i decided to join up.
 

kof2k1zip

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I ended up in MH after I finished all the available chapters of one piece and I searched for more, when I was reading towards the end of Enies Lobby arc I found out about the next chapter's spoilers here and I kept visiting MH like every week for that since then 'till this day
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Tokyo Ghoul:re brought me here. Was lookin for spoilers.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
Looking to upload my wip translated project DDD - Devil Devised Departure for overview and recommendations of how to improve/learn from the pros :D.
 

diemvy5

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Country
Turkey
Yeppp, I googled manga forum this site stay on top of the result list. So I join here with the aim to find other manga lovers. I am a new member, but cant wait to engage with you more
 

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
153
Reaction score
334
Country
United States
When I was looking for some more tegami bachi scans to save, I came across the tegami bachi thread on here.
 

DrawingSlave

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
24
Country
Ukraine
Ну, я нашел его очень странным образом, если честно. На самом деле, этот сайт мне порекомендовал ChatGPT. Я искал сайт, где художники и мангаки общаются, так как хотел работать помощником художника, и спросил ChatGPT о сайтах
 

Bradhimself

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
1,955
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Looking for Naruto spoilers in 2007-08. Made an account late 2011 to finally contribute to the conversation.
 

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
153
Reaction score
334
Country
United States

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Got banned from pretty much every forum back in 2016 because some of clown loser with literally hundreds of dupe accounts kept mass reporting me and he made it his life mission, it took months. Back then, chapter discussion threads would easily hit 50+ pages, and the brain dead mods couldn’t be bothered to investigate anything. They just look at the number of reports and swing the ban hammer. Efficient? Sure. Intelligent? Not even close.


An Indian guy named DemonKing who later changed his name after his character development arc online, he pointed me to this forum, But i already known about it for a while. He somehow expected eternal gratitude for it. Apparently not thanking him enough and not liking every post he made was a grave offense, so he blacklisted me or whatever. Guess I failed the loyalty test. :lmao
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,166
Reaction score
4,677
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
An artist with the username Amaretti used to post here:


They were very famous & well known in the underground manga scene and their art led me to MH maybe around 2009.

But I didn't actually make an account and post here until far later.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,651
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I came for the Tower of God spoilers and chapters, and lingered for years without making an account.
Then, I couldn't help but enter bickering myself at some point xD
 
Top