SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
GLad she is getting a vacation though
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
The new chapter is pretty awesome. Finally past this whole Rin/Yukio stuff (Which was a chore to follow honestly, I hate how Yukio's character has been written in past times)
The big bad is here :eek:
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
The new chapter is pretty awesome. Finally past this whole Rin/Yukio stuff (Which was a chore to follow honestly, I hate how Yukio's character has been written in past times)
The big bad is here :eek:
I actually liked their fight and argument/s :XD, but i agree, its finally here. Time to face off with Satan himself.

Lucifer coming in clutch though, Lewin was so close...:gwah
 

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
154
Reaction score
337
Country
United States
Can Anyone Please Scan the Covers and Posters of the Later Volumes?
 

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
154
Reaction score
337
Country
United States






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---






--- Double Post Merged, ---



--- Double Post Merged, ---





--- Double Post Merged, ---






 
Last edited:

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
154
Reaction score
337
Country
United States
Im vary upset that this series felt like I had to end Lewin light, I only read the past two new chapters because of what was happening between Lewin and Arthur in those chapters, I am extremely upset and sad that the series I had to make the decision to end him over some extremely stupid they could have been prevented.
 
Top