Oh, nvm. Wife went to sleep the kid so I can stay.
DD has like 2 posts of substance, we spending more time talking about him than to him.
The lying isn't the incriminating thing, it's that at the time we did not know that he lied for some believable reason. It looked like a mafia slip any way you look at it. So not wanting him lynched at that point in time, before DD came and improved his case, is rather odd.Idk what is so incriminating about him lying about wanting to stay shallow when his role was townie there, like this isn’t what an actual detective would do before they reveal they are sitting on a det role (I’m pretty sure other people are lying about depth they wanna be at too). Anyways, I gave my two cents, I think Dd is having his infamous Dd play.
I have to go now, will not be here probably for last moments. If I do find time, I will come.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
DD has like 2 posts of substance, we spending more time talking about him than to him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So which role is truly first? Spy or Det?I just put townie first cause I thought I wouldnt get killed by mafia night 1 oh well