Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
993
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
Hmm no, your A is passive so Mazi didn't do anything nights 1 or 2 hey @Kakoha
no
it's a passive, nothing yet
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is this admitting you have more info on Pom/Gry
literally no, just conclusions from the public info XD
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
142
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
993
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
@Stylether you talk too much but I still have no idea who you're gonna vote, do you have any idea who'd mafia ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's a new way of writing my name. And believe me, if you feel drained reading em, imagine how I'm feeling writing em.
lol
yeah your name is hard sorry XD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
nothing, I don't know anything, I'm just trying to find a solution cauz I still don't know who to vote ngl :/
There's three trains of thought from the game that can be tested

Option 1: Yeet the investigatives
Someone could be lying so do we risk getting it wrong by cutting another det claim off (pom or styl), or in a really risky wold nash?

Option 2: Verify sanities
Lynch snehal or vali to try and consolidate what sanity a det claim can be

Option 3: Explosives
We throw all caution to the window and lynch the most distrusted of the bomb trio (myself, dego, arrow) with high risk of collateral (dego or arrow exploding (not like copan when he sees a naughty rin cosplayer))

I prefer option 2, or 1; 3 is too dangerous
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be locking Snail

Unravel Sanities, see who dies, see if I catch someone, avoid bombs for now.

Objections?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Snehal a no-show and vali's shit attitude (giving up)- I might actually prefer to lynch vali based on that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But if snehal comes out red...you're red too ? according to Style results ?
Paranoid is a possibility still no?
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
142
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
@Stylether you talk too much but I still have no idea who you're gonna vote, do you have any idea who'd mafia ?
Know what, very true. I'm not going to ISO arrow now, it can wait till tomorrow, instead as for my vote, I'm happy voting Snail to help figure out my sanity. I'd even do an out of nowhere Erin lynch.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Let’s see if Styl’s sanity is really sane

votekill snehal
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
142
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Okay, people don't know their detectives.

Ignoring the names, there's:

Detective who gets the truth
Detective who gets the opposite of the truth
Detective who only ever gets innocent
Detective who only ever gets guilty
 
Top