Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
D5 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 5/8
4x Kako - Sam #1377, Arrow #1378, Lumi #1394, Nash #1432 #1448
1x Nash - Kakoha #1447

DAY DURATION
0-50m - [Surface] - Pantis Shrimp respects the power of love! One random mafia and one random townie turn into Lovers!

51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!

101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.

151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random plain townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!


Beware of the poll closing time.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
okay so your conclusion is that we are the 3 remaining mafias
your logic falls way too fast when you remember that we could have all just switched to YOU instead and got the lynch, but we didn't
well I'm happy that slyth, despite the risk we took, as actually a mafia at the end of the day
but also makes arrow look red as hell imo
because I know I'm town, if the 4 other mafias votes where I did, they would have won
makes me think that the only logical solution to this is that mafia were put in a situation of choosing who to die between 2 mafias, and thus they can't save any mafia between the 2 (because as I said, it would be very easy to save a stylth in that situation for mafia, but arrow probably had a better role)
anyways, yes I blocked arrow cauz he's an obvious red to me now
and since he knew he's been blocked, he probably had a role that gives back a reply, like mafia det. but stylth is mafia det, but not in the same depth, so totally possible that arrow also has a mafia det
anyways, I'll continue reading the 2 pages and post more
1. No you couldn't, some of you had already locked.
2. Arrow claimed bomb defuser which gives him feedback; I already predicted this from you so I am unsurprised so far

you're saying that town has no blocker ?
It can get one thanks to this event.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
594
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Sty/Kako/Dego/Lumi

Was my guess for mafia last night.

In place of Lumi it could be Sam or Pom, I still largely trust Sam and not sure between Lumi/Pom.


List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To make things easier:

4x Arrow - Slyth #1329, Nash #1300 #1332, Kono #1336 #1353, Dego #1356
Yeah... Sorry for almost throwing the whole game on you.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
998
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
We're on surface

I saw Lumi visit Dego
okay wait
so you thought we're on the surface and you used spy and gota result
iirc, you claimed spy / vt / vt / spy
we're at 140m XD
how did you get a result
this is the biggest slip I've seen a mafia do
but let's watch @SirSamuel016 continue to push on me
I won't forgive you for this loss @SirSamuel016, all the evidence is in front of your eyes !!!
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
594
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi
I forgot about tatsu
Pom is innocent by vote count from the last event
Lumi probably is too because he's more believable than full vanilla tatsu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

okay wait
so you thought we're on the surface and you used spy and gota result
iirc, you claimed spy / vt / vt / spy
we're at 140m XD
how did you get a result
this is the biggest slip I've seen a mafia do
No further comment. Sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tatsu's lock came 20 posts before mine gave them an oppening on Arrow

Maf went for it hoping Pom Sam or Lumi would join
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Full solve?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
594
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
yeah right, you like the train don't you
I do

Votelock Kakoha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This post is my legacy.


I don't really care where we dive I'll just follow what Sam picks.

Gtg
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hello I'm here, let me catch up you all
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
998
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
1. No you couldn't, some of you had already locked.
I locked at day end, I could have also NOT locked

2. Arrow claimed bomb defuser which gives him feedback; I already predicted this from you so I am unsurprised so far
yeah and ? I blocked him and he didn't get feedback
you want to tell me that town has no blocked at all in any depth and mafia has an escort and can another one with the mech ?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You nearly had a train ran on you with that slip 😭

Kako, dego, tatsu/nash??? Sorry Nash but your aim has been as good as Copan's when he pisses into the wind #sprayback

Lemme see how I'm feelin/thinkin
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
998
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
Votelock Kakoha
explain this @SirSamuel016
according to you my mafia buddy wants me dead
in a day were even a single townie voting wrong ends it all

you know what the issue is ? is that I know you're town :scry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm quitting mafia game if after all these slips and mistakes nash makes, I would be the one to be lynched :scry wth is this game
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm fried from 4 hours sleep in the last 48 hours and uni deadlines beating my ass like crazy Kako, I am STRUGGLING
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
998
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
I'm fried from 4 hours sleep in the last 48 hours and uni deadlines beating my ass like crazy Kako, I am STRUGGLING
go get some sleep and come read the thread again
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This Sty lynch is very good, congrats to Vali & Arrow, I was so in doubt if it's better starting to lynch the claimed roles suspects or those who don't shared info about their roles.

And a critical info: I have Bomb Defuser role in this depth, targeted Sam with it and did not get a notification.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 i agree with Dego and Nash, Konoha was a bit of surprise with that weird reason to vote for me, and i feel Tatsumaki and Pom as town.
I defused Sam's bomb previous night, you are lying about doing it, somebody blocked you or somehow I did it before you. You can believe me or not idc, I was being honest since D1-D2 so feel free to do what u want.

okay so your conclusion is that we are the 3 remaining mafias
your logic falls way too fast when you remember that we could have all just switched to YOU instead and got the lynch, but we didn't
well I'm happy that slyth, despite the risk we took, as actually a mafia at the end of the day
but also makes arrow look red as hell imo
because I know I'm town, if the 4 other mafias votes where I did, they would have won
makes me think that the only logical solution to this is that mafia were put in a situation of choosing who to die between 2 mafias, and thus they can't save any mafia between the 2 (because as I said, it would be very easy to save a stylth in that situation for mafia, but arrow probably had a better role)
anyways, yes I blocked arrow cauz he's an obvious red to me now
and since he knew he's been blocked, he probably had a role that gives back a reply, like mafia det. but stylth is mafia det, but not in the same depth, so totally possible that arrow also has a mafia det
anyways, I'll continue reading the 2 pages and post more
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,764
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
explain this @SirSamuel016
according to you my mafia buddy wants me dead
in a day were even a single townie voting wrong ends it all

you know what the issue is ? is that I know you're town :scry
and you are not
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
3,764
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
This Sty lynch is very good, congrats to Vali & Arrow, I was so in doubt if it's better starting to lynch the claimed roles suspects or those who don't shared info about their roles.



I defused Sam's bomb previous night, you are lying about doing it, somebody blocked you or somehow I did it before you. You can believe me or not idc, I was being honest since D1-D2 so feel free to do what u want.
I targeted him and did not get a result. :catshrug there is just no legit way to call me out lying in this way Dego. you are making it too obvious.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I targeted him and did not get a result. :catshrug there is just no legit way to call me out lying in this way Dego. you are making it too obvious.
I'm just listing options, everything can happens, I believe more in you than Sam.
 
Top