Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't know that Chamin-chan-senpai could be that mean...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I didn't know that Chamin-chan-senpai could be that mean...
It's called tough love. One day you will understand. I am also the douchemin. It's two sides of the coin.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Syx's thread is all the rage today

I guess the lack of response from his side is because he's thinking hard about closing the thread or not.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No he would never do that. He is a way too nice guy. :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*subscribes for future spam* :dance
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You talked a lot on IRC for like 3 or 4 hours.... damn, you must know him so extremely well xD Well then, tell me what kind of person he is. A bit more in depth than "good" or "kind" please :D
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
You talked a lot on IRC for like 3 or 4 hours.... damn, you must know him so extremely well xD Well then, tell me what kind of person he is. A bit more in depth than "good" or "kind" please :D
Basically, Sky went :datass
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No explanation? Okay enough teasing, I believe you if you say he's a nice guy because that was my "impression" as well :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I overlooked your post because you didn't quote me... :XD

He is awesome because he is german. Can't get better than that. :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Jesus... what the hell happened here...

1. Agreed. Though The Breaker New Waves was so dull for a long time... pretty much until Elder Kwon started kicking ass.

2. Damn, I thought you had a source I don't know about.... to wait or to read, hmmm.

3. Wow your list is pretty small, and there are no Shoujo or Seinen. Reminds me of Sky :nah Which brings me to the question, do you watch any anime?

Hunter x Hunter fan? I like you, should be obvious looking at my sig. Beware of Chamin-chan here, he likes to troll the series even though he's only seen a few pictures.
Please tell me you watch the remake of the HxH anime...

Heard of DICE and The Gamer, it's the new popular generation I assume. Dunno, ToG + Noblesse + The Breaker all kind of declined in quality, so my motivation to start a new manhwa is rather low atm. Still enjoying ToG, and I'm pretty annoyed by the same guys bashing every development each week but yeah, one has to admit it's not what it used to be.
1. Well, I think it's quite good, but the villains are bad though. They kinda drag the series in a wrong path.

2. I'm going to wait.

3. Don't say my list is small, it's more than enough for me.:darn I only watch Hunter X Hunter and Gokukoku no Brynhildr. I started Gokukoku no Brynhildr because of its amazin op song, but I'm sure I will stop watching it. Don't like it so much.

Dude, I did post in the HXH chapter discussion threads (before the hiatus) and I also took part in the HXH awards. How come this is new news for you?

Agreed on the manhwa stuff. But I would still place them above many manga series I follow. Try both The Gamer and DICE! You will definitely like at least one of them.

You read One Piece and are a Besiktas fan? I think we will get along rather well
So, that makes us soulmates I suppose. :)

Fine, I don't care about you anyway. Go pink pls.
Keep away from my thread 3c! I warn you, I will make no more edits if you offend the posters here. Of course you will deny the importance of my edits for you, but we all know that deep down in your heart you need them more than anyone else in this forum.

/me runs away crying, opens the door, and closes it loudly
Come back phioooo, I know you are stronger than that.

Play with fire and you'll get burned, girl!
Where did you get that quote? I assume you get this quote quite often as a one of the greatest feeders in LoL.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
=O You know about LoL? YOU PLAY!?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gonna hang here before the spammers come along and it gets swarmed.

How and when did you get into manga/anime??
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
=O You know about LoL? YOU PLAY!?
Of course I do, who doesn't play LoL?

Gonna hang here before the spammers come along and it gets swarmed.

How and when did you get into manga/anime??
Fire Dragon Slayer Happy is always welcome here!

Well, it was around 2003 or 2004 I think. I was hanging out in a german allround forum, talking about Dragon Ball - back then I didn't know that Dragonball is a japanese product - and games stuff. There was this member who had always those cool Sasuke avatars, so I asked him about it and he introduced me in this wonderful manga/anime world. I gave Naruto a try and watched episode 2X. It was a rather boring episode until Naruto made his epic declaration of war against all the Chuunin exam participants. I also fell in love with the japanese sync, so everything took its course there.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
OMG! Why haven't you posted in the League thread in our Video Game section? How good are you? Give me details. Are you better than the rest of the scrubs on this site? Can you help me carry them? Join us sometime! We had some epic games yesterday with everything: Some rage, some laughs, some troll taxing of lanes and troll plays in general, bronze plays, everything.
 
Top