Play with fire and you'll get burned, girl!/me runs away crying, opens the door, and closes it loudly
Play with fire and you'll get burned, girl!/me runs away crying, opens the door, and closes it loudly
It's called tough love. One day you will understand. I am also the douchemin. It's two sides of the coin.I didn't know that Chamin-chan-senpai could be that mean...


You know him for a few hours but think you can already judge him that well?No he would never do that. He is a way too nice guy.![]()

We talked a lot on IRC.You know him for a few hours but think you can already judge him that well?![]()


Basically, Sky wentYou talked a lot on IRC for like 3 or 4 hours.... damn, you must know him so extremely well xD Well then, tell me what kind of person he is. A bit more in depth than "good" or "kind" please![]()

Bad grumpy cat.Basically, Sky went![]()



Syx's thread is all the rage today
I guess the lack of response from his side is because he's thinking hard about closing the thread or not.

1. Well, I think it's quite good, but the villains are bad though. They kinda drag the series in a wrong path.1. Agreed. Though The Breaker New Waves was so dull for a long time... pretty much until Elder Kwon started kicking ass.
2. Damn, I thought you had a source I don't know about.... to wait or to read, hmmm.
3. Wow your list is pretty small, and there are no Shoujo or Seinen. Reminds me of SkyWhich brings me to the question, do you watch any anime?
Hunter x Hunter fan? I like you, should be obvious looking at my sig. Beware of Chamin-chan here, he likes to troll the series even though he's only seen a few pictures.
Please tell me you watch the remake of the HxH anime...
Heard of DICE and The Gamer, it's the new popular generation I assume. Dunno, ToG + Noblesse + The Breaker all kind of declined in quality, so my motivation to start a new manhwa is rather low atm. Still enjoying ToG, and I'm pretty annoyed by the same guys bashing every development each week but yeah, one has to admit it's not what it used to be.
I only watch Hunter X Hunter and Gokukoku no Brynhildr. I started Gokukoku no Brynhildr because of its amazin op song, but I'm sure I will stop watching it. Don't like it so much.So, that makes us soulmates I suppose.You read One Piece and are a Besiktas fan? I think we will get along rather well

Keep away from my thread 3c! I warn you, I will make no more edits if you offend the posters here. Of course you will deny the importance of my edits for you, but we all know that deep down in your heart you need them more than anyone else in this forum.Fine, I don't care about you anyway. Go pink pls.
Come back phioooo, I know you are stronger than that./me runs away crying, opens the door, and closes it loudly
Where did you get that quote? I assume you get this quote quite often as a one of the greatest feeders in LoL.Play with fire and you'll get burned, girl!
Of course I do, who doesn't play LoL?=O You know about LoL? YOU PLAY!?
Fire Dragon Slayer Happy is always welcome here!Gonna hang here before the spammers come along and it gets swarmed.
How and when did you get into manga/anime??