Sorry dude, I was reading Black Clover and Enen no Shoubousomething. 
On topic: I have a milestone soon, so I'm - as expected - very busy right now. Just two more weeks and it will calm down. Regarding Opel, well Audi operates on a whole different market as a whole company. And it also took them also a lot of time to reach the "premium" status. Whatever Opel plans for the future, it will take a shitload of time and nothing is guaranteed. Right now, financial stability has top priority.
I also didn't try any new manhwa. A lot of them started really good, but as they progressed, they dropped in quality in my opinion. Noblesse, Girls of the Wild's, The Gamer, The Breaker and the outlook for Tower of God was not promising either. Tower of God and DICE are the only manhwas I'm looking forward to.
I've read Mahou till #15. I think I like Ruth a lot, even though I was skeptical about him during "his" arc. They make up a good duo. The story between Joel and the Vampire was so sad.
An absolute 100% happy ending is not a thing in this series, huh? One of the reasons I like this series so much I think. Here are some funny moments I'd like to share with you --> #1, #2, #3, #4. By the way, chapter #15 made me really hyped about the next chapters. First this and this epic story which will follow.

So, please give me a heads up before it starts airing. I will try it.
Track #1 and #3 are great. Please share more, thank you. :3

On topic: I have a milestone soon, so I'm - as expected - very busy right now. Just two more weeks and it will calm down. Regarding Opel, well Audi operates on a whole different market as a whole company. And it also took them also a lot of time to reach the "premium" status. Whatever Opel plans for the future, it will take a shitload of time and nothing is guaranteed. Right now, financial stability has top priority.
I also didn't try any new manhwa. A lot of them started really good, but as they progressed, they dropped in quality in my opinion. Noblesse, Girls of the Wild's, The Gamer, The Breaker and the outlook for Tower of God was not promising either. Tower of God and DICE are the only manhwas I'm looking forward to.
I've read Mahou till #15. I think I like Ruth a lot, even though I was skeptical about him during "his" arc. They make up a good duo. The story between Joel and the Vampire was so sad.
An absolute 100% happy ending is not a thing in this series, huh? One of the reasons I like this series so much I think. Here are some funny moments I'd like to share with you --> #1, #2, #3, #4. By the way, chapter #15 made me really hyped about the next chapters. First this and this epic story which will follow.
So, please give me a heads up before it starts airing. I will try it.
Track #1 and #3 are great. Please share more, thank you. :3





