trolled people are the ones that know best how good it was, wtf. i disagree
---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------
lol niichan be quiet. you make it sound like the amount of badly drawn panels and pages is small. Just stop mentioning me in regards of HxH if you want me to stfu. It's so easy to troll that manga and you most of all make it easier. Don't know why you people care so much about me watching/reading the series. Guess I'm that hot huh?
---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------
lol niichan be quiet. you make it sound like the amount of badly drawn panels and pages is small. Just stop mentioning me in regards of HxH if you want me to stfu. It's so easy to troll that manga and you most of all make it easier. Don't know why you people care so much about me watching/reading the series. Guess I'm that hot huh?

but yeah, I'm serious dude. If anything, I could get angry over someone who's read the series and calls it shit, but what does an opinion matter from someone who doesn't know anything about it? Just curious about your opinion after watching, that's the main reason why I'm nagging you about it. 

Was kinda busy with Anime. 
duuuuude

Brynhildr isn't bad at all, but no doubt a grim story, a pretty slow pace, and definitely not great storytelling, at least not yet. Elfen Lied was like that (the authors previous work) at first too, but turned out really great in the end. Prolly will watch Brynhildr until the end.

