Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Great :zomg
Well like I told you, you can just skip the prologue + the first three days (basically until Saber finished her first fight with Lancer), only afterwards will you see new things and it saves you a lot of time. The prologue and the first three days were perfectly adapted in the anime, no need for you to read through that again.

F1 huh? I'm sure Hamilton will win the Championship, Rosberg lost this in the last few races.
Well it's originally one VN but the routes are divided in this release, so yeah... Fate first, then UBW, Heavens Feel last.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

man you're slow!

please tell me I can still joke here, I have to treat Nuno with kid's gloves at the moment...
:XD
You are just super fast. How can you watch and read so many series, lurk around the whole forum and take care of a lot of children? Do you have Kamui and Kage Bunshin in your arsenal? Yeah, you can do whatever you want here.

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:XD
You are just super fast. How can you watch and read so many series, lurk around the whole forum and take care of a lot of children? Do you have Kamui and Kage Bunshin in your arsenal? Yeah, you can do whatever you want here.

Maybe you're overestimating me :XD I only follow anime weekly (17 atm I believe), I'm not constantly trying new stuff. That's like two and a half episodes a day, which isn't even an hour. And manga... well I have a lot (around 35 I think), but only about 13 which usually get a weekly release, with the rest getting either a monthly or irregular release + a bunch of hiatus/breaks like Hunter x Hunter/Berserk/Vagabond bla bla. So it's not really as much as it looks.

I'm only working on three days btw, until a colleague leaves and I get the fulltime job. So yeah, I basically have 4 free days atm until January/February next year XD

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

wow when I look for syx on google it gives me some really weird pictures... :XD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Maybe you're overestimating me :XD I only follow anime weekly (17 atm I believe), I'm not constantly trying new stuff. That's like two and a half episodes a day, which isn't even an hour. And manga... well I have a lot (around 35 I think), but only about 13 which usually get a weekly release, with the rest getting either a monthly or irregular release + a bunch of hiatus/breaks like Hunter x Hunter/Berserk/Vagabond bla bla. So it's not really as much as it looks.
Yeah, of course that's not much... I'm just sitting here with 3 animes and around 9 weekly mangas.

I'm only working on three days btw, until a colleague leaves and I get the fulltime job. So yeah, I basically have 4 free days atm until January/February next year XD

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

wow when I look for syx on google it gives me some really weird pictures... :XD
Enjoy your free days to the fullest, even if you sometimes think it's getting boring. Enjoy it.

Why did you even google my nick? :derp Well, I'm weird anyway, so what's the deal? You surprised?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, of course that's not much... I'm just sitting here with 3 animes and around 9 weekly mangas.

Enjoy your free days to the fullest, even if you sometimes think it's getting boring. Enjoy it.

Why did you even google my nick? :derp Well, I'm weird anyway, so what's the deal? You surprised?
Well it's quite a bit, but like I said I can manage XD I can easily arrange an hour or so everyday, and in cases I don't I use one of my free days at home to catch up :D Visual Novels are a different thing, I've read... 10 I think. Considering that you roughly need at least 30-50 hours for one it's not something you can tackle all the time. Well some are shorter, but obviously you can't play more than one at a time. Which reminds me, do you like this song?


Oh don't worry, I enjoy them XD

I suddenly wondered where your name came from, so I just typed it on google and was bafflegasted about the pics I saw... :XD Don't think it's coming from there.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
What, the VNs take so much time? That's really surprising, in a positive way of course. How much time am I going to spend on all Fate VNs approx.? At least I know what I can do during my free days on Christmas and New Year.

By the way, That song is really good. Don't hesitate to fill this thread with songs, 90-95% of the time I like what you throw at me. :)

My nick doesn't come from anywhere specific. It's a very old nick I came up with when I was a CounterStrike 1.6 addict in the middle school. There is no meaning behind it. Back then, I wanted a nick which is short, "looks" good (that's why the "y" and "x") and easily pronounceable like a name (no"es-wai-eks", but more like "Saix"). Damn, those were funny times...

In reality, I'm the artist of those google pictures. :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What, the VNs take so much time? That's really surprising, in a positive way of course. How much time am I going to spend on all Fate VNs approx.? At least I know what I can do during my free days on Christmas and New Year.

By the way, That song is really good. Don't hesitate to fill this thread with songs, 90-95% of the time I like what you throw at me. :)

My nick doesn't come from anywhere specific. It's a very old nick I came up with when I was a CounterStrike 1.6 addict in the middle school. There is no meaning behind it. Back then, I wanted a nick which is short, "looks" good (that's why the "y" and "x") and easily pronounceable like a name (no"es-wai-eks", but more like "Saix"). Damn, those were funny times...

In reality, I'm the artist of those google pictures. :lmao
What? Okay friend, listen again XD There is only one Fate VN, Fate/Stay Night. This VN has three different routes (a thing you find in a VN most of the time), eacg with different events, outcomes etc., basically it changes the whole story. In the old release you have to finish the Fate route first, afterwards you have to finish the UBW route, and then you can finally play the HF route.

Now with the Realta Nua release they made each route available per Download on the PC. It originally was a Vita release and later got this makeshift release for the PC. I'm not sure why they only ever offered the seperate routes, but it's originally ONE Visual Novel.

Considering that you can ignore the Prologue + the first three days... I guess something around 50 hours is appropriate. Sky and me finished the VN in a matter of three days IIRC, Sky even a bit less, but we both didn't work at that time, so I think we played like 8-10 hours each day because we just couldn't stop (yeah, I know.... :lmao).

Oh that was just a random thought when I was reminded of a really short VN by Urobuchi (creator of Psycho-Pass, Fate/Zero if you don't know) xD That was some really crazy story and the song I shared is the most famous from the work.

Here, I will share something funny with you :D


Haha, I have to say you chose a good name :XD You once were a Counterstrike addict huh? Funnily enough I never was much of a fan.

...that would be hilarious :rofl

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

And why the hell do I see you on MH all the time but not on IRC?! *stalking mode on*

---------- Post added November 24, 2014 at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was November 23, 2014 at 08:27 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Rewrite huh? :kappa

Anyway. Your beloved Senpai has entered this thread. Hiiiiiiiii!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Probably at the same place as my third season of Haruhi.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
What? Okay friend, listen again XD There is only one Fate VN, Fate/Stay Night. This VN has three different routes (a thing you find in a VN most of the time), eacg with different events, outcomes etc., basically it changes the whole story. In the old release you have to finish the Fate route first, afterwards you have to finish the UBW route, and then you can finally play the HF route.

Now with the Realta Nua release they made each route available per Download on the PC. It originally was a Vita release and later got this makeshift release for the PC. I'm not sure why they only ever offered the seperate routes, but it's originally ONE Visual Novel.

Considering that you can ignore the Prologue + the first three days... I guess something around 50 hours is appropriate. Sky and me finished the VN in a matter of three days IIRC, Sky even a bit less, but we both didn't work at that time, so I think we played like 8-10 hours each day because we just couldn't stop (yeah, I know.... :lmao).
Huh, I don't get it. Can you explain it more in detail, please?
Just kidding. :lmao It's okay, I get it. Really. I will play the VN (see, no plural) during my free days around Christmas.

Haha, I have to say you chose a good name :XD You once were a Counterstrike addict huh? Funnily enough I never was much of a fan.
I was a crazy addict back then. Those were very good and bad times back then. Good, because it was so much fun (obviously, lol), but the downside were my really bad grades. But I pulled myself together before it was too late.

And why the hell do I see you on MH all the time but not on IRC?! *stalking mode on*
You think that's how it is? I take just one fucking break from IRC and get this? What about you nii-chan? Why weren't you on IRC on Friday and Saturday? You too were on MH the entire time! What's your excuse nii-chan? By the way, the Rewrite track is horrible...

Anyway. Your beloved Senpai has entered this thread. Hiiiiiiiii!
:worship
What can I do for you, sehhnnpaiiiihhhhh?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Everything you want. I know that you are a loyal Kouhai-kun.~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Huh, I don't get it. Can you explain it more in detail, please?
Just kidding. :lmao It's okay, I get it. Really. I will play the VN (see, no plural) during my free days around Christmas.

I was a crazy addict back then. Those were very good and bad times back then. Good, because it was so much fun (obviously, lol), but the downside were my really bad grades. But I pulled myself together before it was too late.

You think that's how it is? I take just one fucking break from IRC and get this? What about you nii-chan? Why weren't you on IRC on Friday and Saturday? You too were on MH the entire time! What's your excuse nii-chan? By the way, the Rewrite track is horrible...
:lmao Good. I felt like I said "those are routes of the VN, not different VNs" multiple times by now, so I explained it as detailed as possible this time XD
And wow, so long away D: nah, looking forward to see you play :D

Well I know that feel to a certain extent, but thankfully I had a mother who was limiting my time to play XD Super mad obviously back then, but nowadays I know it was for the better. I think it's partly thanks to this that I never really went full addict on a game.

haha :XD well I was on IRC, just no in the evenings and no, I wasn't on MH the whole time!! Sometimes I give it a short check on my phone and then I'm there as active for 15 minutes or so I think, even if I leave immediately.

Okay, that was a test :nod


Better I hope :pleased

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Probably at the same place as my third season of Haruhi.
:gwah
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
At some point... I don't want to see hat KyoAni might do though..
White Fox ftw.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Does not seem like something KyoAni would pick up, but I heard they did a good job with Clannad. There's no reason to condemn KyoAni anyway, just because their last few works were rather so-so. Seems like it's getting better with Amagi now, and a lot depends on the source material anyway.

Just not Deen, I think I could live with any other possibly studio.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah but the Anime scenes in Rewrite are so good and fitting, the characters would look rather weird in KyoAni style.
Furthermore they also didn't animate Litte Busters. KyoAni didn't want to.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah though from your words JC staff didn't really do a good job :XD Well I would be okay with White Fox, as long as they animate everything faithfully. I guess they could skip quite a few parts from the beginning and some stuff here and there but it certainly would need 4 cour.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nah a good Anime would just animate a mixed route or a completely new one, written by the creators. It would be way too hard to animate otherwise.
 
Top