How modest 





Because you are my favorite Kouhai?![]()
We will see about that. :3As if I could ever forget you
Hey that sounds nice! Your job became less hectic? I'm doing good, on vacation now so I can relax a bit after this hellish week at work xD A power up always feels nice, but I'm only at the place I always deserved
I mean back in green colourbut it's good to see you again nevertheless~
You still think it's bad?

Ehhhhhhhhhh????? No... I didn't... That wasn't... Can you now please leave my thread, baka!Daaaaw. Did your heart go doki doki?

You betcha :3We will see about that. :3
Well,I have definitely a better feeling in this project. The project is also at an very early stage, which is pretty cool, because it's much more interesting to accompany a project from the beginning rather than jumping in an already chaotic project in the middle stage.
Dude, when you are always on vacation... Do you actually work for real? Just kidding. =) Have a nice vacation, you deserved it just like your power up.
Yeah, back in green would be a great way to get rid of the horrendous pink senpai colour.
I think the current arc is better than the previous one, but it's still not enough to rate it as good. The biggest issue I have with ToG in general and the current arc in particulary is the involvement of FUG, the absence of parties who directly and offensively take actions against FUG (as much as I like Yuri, but she doesn't count for obvious reasons), Emily, the bad villains/antagonists (people like Daniel and Hoaquin are so pathetic) and the loss of SIU's creativity regarding the tests. There is a lot more which would require me to go more in detail and result in a huge post, but I don't have the motivation to do so.
I'm just loooking forward to the Princess arc and hope we will get an interesting story about King Jahad, the Princesses, and the "flawed" system of the Tower. But it's nice to see that the majority of people - not only in this forum - like the recent chapters. ToG still has high potential and a very long way to go. A couple of "bad" arcs won't kill the series. We didn't even hit the 50th Floor and there are 134 floors. And the 134th Floor is just the last floor of King Jahad's empire. Not to mention that after the successful passing of the 134th Floor, you just start your Ranker career. This insane.

A lot easier is exaggerated, but in general you are right. In the end, it's vehicle engineering with so many interfaces that a certain stress level will always be a part of your daily work day. I'm very curious about how things will play out. But I'm also optimistic. :3You betcha :3
So you can plan things out from the beginning? Then I guess this will be a lot easier for you, getting shoved in in the middle is kinda annoying and tiring...
rofl last vacation was... I don't even know, two and half months ago I guess lol. but thanks, you know how to keep your friends
Get to it, get to it now!
Hmm well the whole FUG thing is kinda annoying indeed, but I still feel like it got a lot better recently. I don't find Hoaquin boring at all, he's probably the best villain since maybe Ren I guess XD Also Baam is finally advancing for real (and I mean his personality), couldn't ask for more. Also like Yuri being there a lot. That the tests are more or less gone is a shame indeed, but can't really be helped...
True enough, the world is so rich it could go on forever. The few bad arcs sure hurt the series in terms of popularity and quality, but I feel that SIU is somewhat back on track now, even if it's not as great as it used to be. A princess arc would be lovely indeed :3
Well how skilled would you say you are? :3 I would guess you're not bad at all, so I'm sure things will turn out fine, and hopefully interestingA lot easier is exaggerated, but in general you are right. In the end, it's vehicle engineering with so many interfaces that a certain stress level will always be a part of your daily work day. I'm very curious about how things will play out. But I'm also optimistic. :3
Any big plans for your vacation?
Well, I didn't say Hoquin is boring. That's indeed not the case. Actually, I can laugh a bit here and there watching him. It's his motivations which are pathetic. I dislike characters who go to such lengths just to get someones attention. I need different kind of antagonists/villains. Characters where I can understand their motivations, which doesn't mean I (would) approve of their actions. Take Pain, Itachi and partly even Sasuke for instance and you get what I mean. In Tokyo Ghoul, one part of you cries for the fallen ones regardless of whether it was a protagonist, antagonist, good or bad guy, while your other half is happy about the survival of the victor. It's so f* up.
I didn't read the latest chapter, but Bam's development in the previous chapter was surely great. Yuri - even though she is one of my favs - has to prove herself. She should only intervene when it's necessary and things are not going according the rules/laws... Oh, that's already the case, meaning she should destroy the whole Train and murder Pedro. Just kidding. For now, she should only observe.
A Princess arc was confirmed by SIU if my memory serves me right, so be hyped! And yeah, ToG is indeed receiving more positive feedback. It's not just a feeling, it's a fact. As I said before, I belong to the minority.



Because you are my favorite Kouhai?![]()
Because you are my favorite Kouhai?![]()
Because you are my favorite Kouhai?![]()
Because you are my favorite Kouhai?![]()



I have a bit more than 1,5 years of work experience. But it's only been a year since I became responsible for components. Which is nothing, especially in my field. I work with people who have 3, 5, 10 or more years of experience and still struggle here and there. But that's normal, since there are always changes in the processes and what not. Back to me, I still have a lot to learn in many areas, but I'm doing fine.Well how skilled would you say you are? :3 I would guess you're not bad at all, so I'm sure things will turn out fine, and hopefully interesting
Nothing much tbh, just hanging out with some friends and enjoying my time. The big vacation is planned for next march, when me and Sky will travel to Japan for three weeks
Hmm he's not exactly the most complex character ever, that's for sure, but at least he's entertaining. Then again his motivation hasn't really been fully explained, just scratched, for the sake of a better pace I guess. More will probably follow later. Dude you lost me when you said Sasuke rofl....
... but yeah, I understand where you are coming from especially with Tokyo Ghoul, obviously ToG can't really compare to the story and characters. The world and setting is rich and probably ToG's strongest point, but apart from that it's not outstanding. I daresay besides some early flaws (like before the story kicks in for real) Tokyo Ghoul is a masterpiece.
Kidding? Haha let Yuri trash the place, that would be awesome
Well you're not exactly happy but you recognize that it got better too, or so I feel? So I guess you just want it to be where it used to be 2 or 3 years ago in terms of quality, and I think there's a chance for that, but obviously it's not a given.
Wow dude I feel you so much... he calls me his bro and yet I only got one goddamn nomination, while others got nominated 2 or 3 times!!! Sky is such a lying whoreIt's irrelevant what it says... Senpai, most Troll, most Friendly, it doesn't matter. If you view me as your favorite kohai, you are responsible for my well being even if it means to do subjective calls or take immoral actions. The Itachi way/style.
I'm mentally so f* up right now... I don't want your nominations...

Well experience counts a lot, but it's not everything. As long as you have the will and talent everything is possible :3 Ofc not everything will go smoothly, but I'm sure things will turn out fine in the end, knowing youI have a bit more than 1,5 years of work experience. But it's only been a year since I became responsible for components. Which is nothing, especially in my field. I work with people who have 3, 5, 10 or more years of experience and still struggle here and there. But that's normal, since there are always changes in the processes and what not. Back to me, I still have a lot to learn in many areas, but I'm doing fine.
Japan again? That's awesome! I plan to travel there too, maybe next year too. You have to create a guidebook for me. :3
Yes, complex character is the correct term I guess. But I don't think Hoaquin will ever become one. Nothing indicates such. Anyway, I just hope we get a few arcs without FUG and Emily. If this goes on with FUG, it won't surprise me if King Jahad himself will be revealed as an FUG dog, as contradictory as it sounds.
You are obviously right. Tokyo Ghoul, Pain or Itachi are extreme examples, I don't expect something on that level. But a little more depth is not too much to ask for. Ha Jinsung at least left the impression that he has a solid reason to work for FUG. He is the only bright spot for me in terms of antagonists/FUG.
I would approve of Yuri ending the arc in the Effenberg manner. :>
You are correct. I'm still not in the state where I eagerly wait for the next chapter. But I see improvements. Though, I don't think it will ever reach the quality of S1. Not saying it can't be brilliant again.
Let's change the topic, did you read Tokyo Ghoul:re 48?
You think Hairu is dead? If not, how will she survive?

And sure, ask me if you need some tips! How come you plan to go there too? And alone?
