Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
More once I return on Sunday... but eh, did I recommend Alive to you? I thought the only one I ever recommended that one to was Sky :XD not like he will ever start reading it though :nah
but glad that you started reading it :zomg The art will evolve a lot and while the story isn't perfect or anything, it did touch me quite a bit, looking forward to hear more of your thoughts.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Alive? Why does that not ring a bell...

Is my memory THAT bad?!
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@niichan
nah, you didn't recommend it to me, but you are mistaken if you think that I don't follow any other threads.

I'm watching you guys. :oh
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You do that? STALKER!

Hell though, syx-kun. o/
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The green color is so different from Senpai. Feels like someone else >_>
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah he turned from Kouhai-kun to green Kouhai-kun...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmm... 2 years... maybe 4 years... it's classified.

That's good to hear, because I'm someone who looks forward to a nice portrayal of the past. Sadly, I'm a very slow reader, except when I'm on vacation. Aside from Mahou, I also started with Alive: The Final Evolution and Gakkou Gurashi. I've read 3 chapters so far. Alive seems promising while Gakkou gave me a real wtf-moment. Seems like the incident hit Yuki f* hard? I didn't pay much attention to the surroundings, so I'm not sure on whether the other characters are real or just imaginations of Yuki. We will see...


You got your answer, hope you are satisfied now. :-_-

I didn't read the chapter yet, but I can imagine what happened, since I received messages like these:

KOOOOOON! :x3 :squee
BOOOOOOOM AGUERO, BITCH! :worship :shout
TOG! :worship2
Rachel :lmao
Classified even though you're the project leader? XD

Wow you started three new manga at once? Not for me tbh, I prefer focusing on one new work only, afterwards I start something else. Not that I mind though, keep going dude, even if you're slow :p
About Yuki.... yep, things hit her very hard. As for the illusions or not, you will find out obv.

I'm always satisfied when you respond :D I saw that you read the chap by now, it was really satisfying, right? :toc That was the Koon everyone loves~

Alive? Why does that not ring a bell...

Is my memory THAT bad?!
I recommended that to you AGAIN like a week ago, you even mentioned that you forgot about it and now you forgot it again :lmao

@niichan
nah, you didn't recommend it to me, but you are mistaken if you think that I don't follow any other threads.

I'm watching you guys. :oh
I'm sure you do, but I didn't expect you to pick up something I recommended to someone else, especially if you already started two other manga I suggested haha. Great to hear though, I hope you will continue with all three, looking forward to your thoughts :blush A shame that the Alive anime adaption was cancelled, otherwise I'm sure it could've attracted more attention :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The name is too simple... I can't come up with another explanation why it always does slip my mind... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well the full name is "Alive: The Final Evolution/Saishuu Shinkateki Shounen", maybe you can keep it in mind now :p
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You do that? STALKER!
You have no idea of what else I do... :hurr

The green color is so different from Senpai. Feels like someone else >_>
Every color affects you someway or the other. It was the same with you, do you really think that you remained the same person after the promotion?

Classified even though you're the project leader? XD

Wow you started three new manga at once? Not for me tbh, I prefer focusing on one new work only, afterwards I start something else. Not that I mind though, keep going dude, even if you're slow :p
About Yuki.... yep, things hit her very hard. As for the illusions or not, you will find out obv.

I'm always satisfied when you respond :D I saw that you read the chap by now, it was really satisfying, right? :toc That was the Koon everyone loves~

I'm sure you do, but I didn't expect you to pick up something I recommended to someone else, especially if you already started two other manga I suggested haha. Great to hear though, I hope you will continue with all three, looking forward to your thoughts :blush A shame that the Alive anime adaption was cancelled, otherwise I'm sure it could've attracted more attention :(
Woah woah woah, stop! I'm not the project leader but the project engineer. That's a big difference! And with classified I meant that I'm not allowed to give out such information to the public. But usually, it's about 3-5 years.

I'm also not the one who picks up several new series at once. I just couldn't decide and who knows, maybe I will drop one or all of them. So far, I just read 3 chapters from Alive, Gakkou and Mahou. On top of that, I picked up Enen no Shouboutai, Black Clover and plan to read Platinium End. Mahou is the only safe series, since Chise is way too cute to give up on this series. :3

I think 99% of the people already made up their minds about what Rachel deserves in this series and Koon is that guy who seems to be the reflection of those minds in speech and action. He is "the voice of the people" and that's why it's not surprising that he is loved so much.

It doesn't matter whom you recommend a series. What matters is that it's your recommendation. :3 There is only an 1% chance that I won't like a series you recommended.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh so that was you outside of my window?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hm, I probably remained largely the same :blush though I didn't mean, behavior-wise, but rather the color making it look like a different user
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh so that was you outside of my window?
Hell no, that has to be someone else. Whom do you take me for?

I'm hiding in your apartment, the weather is too freaking cold for me to be outside. :3

Hm, I probably remained largely the same :blush
Yeah, of course... You go tell that yourself...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah woah woah, stop! I'm not the project leader but the project engineer. That's a big difference! And with classified I meant that I'm not allowed to give out such information to the public. But usually, it's about 3-5 years.

I'm also not the one who picks up several new series at once. I just couldn't decide and who knows, maybe I will drop one or all of them. So far, I just read 3 chapters from Alive, Gakkou and Mahou. On top of that, I picked up Enen no Shouboutai, Black Clover and plan to read Platinium End. Mahou is the only safe series, since Chise is way too cute to give up on this series. :3

I think 99% of the people already made up their minds about what Rachel deserves in this series and Koon is that guy who seems to be the reflection of those minds in speech and action. He is "the voice of the people" and that's why it's not surprising that he is loved so much.

It doesn't matter whom you recommend a series. What matters is that it's your recommendation. :3 There is only an 1% chance that I won't like a series you recommended.
I almost thought that's what you meant but come on, I have 0 clue which firm you work for, or more like I dunno anything specific about your job, so not like I could make any use of a concrete number xD Or do you fear spies? :amuse and just an engineer... how lame

Now that's a lot, kinda surprised you picked Black Clover considering it seems to get a lot of hate haha. But well, I hope you will stick with the series I brought up, because I need someone to discuss them with, and you make a great discussion partner :p
And Chise is love :blush

Good point, I guess there's a lot of truth to that :XD Then again he was a favourite before the whole Rachel deal got such a prominent spot, so it's certainly not just that.

That's flattery to the point where I'm almost not sure if it's a joke or not xD but thanks dude, appreciate it! For some reason you never recommend anything to me, now that I think about it...
 
Top