Finished Haikyuu S2 yesterday...
Oikawa lost against Karasuno...
He could have received the last spike...
Praised by every relevant character and still couldn't defeat Ushiwaka...
most complete player and still couldn't lead his team to victory
damn feels 
That last match was so amazing. I would give both seasons 8.5 out of 10. I liked S1 a little bit more than S2, even though the last match of S2 was the best. I think too many episodes were dedicated to the Nekoma training camp in S2. I felt a little bit bored at times. But that's complaining on a high level. Daichi was great in the spring tournament and I also liked the "chaotic" team of Johzenji. xD On the other hand, Kageyama and Hinata didn't shine as much in S2 as in S1 for me. Nothing bad though, since it was great to see other characters like Yamaguchi (hell yeah, 5 points in a row!) or Ennoshita rule the court. :3 But you can say what you want, Oikawa was the star of this tournament. He has just a very cool character... these switches from serioussness to childishness are way too awesome. The best volleyball player in both seasons, serves which are supernatural, confidence paired with acknowledgement and determination. There you go... my favorite character of Haikyuu. That was his last match for Aoba, huh?
Will we see more of him or is the author done with Oikawa?
I would really like to see him defeat Ushiwaka, but this will never happen I guess.
As we are told in S1, JAPAN (xD one of the funniest scenes) seems to be a powerhouse who can break through anything you throw at him. Not much was relevealed about him, so I won't judge him for now. I'm looking forward to the match between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno.
I will obviously start to read the manga. Can you tell me where S2 stopped? Did I miss anything important which was left out in S2?
Oikawa
Oikawa lost against Karasuno...
He could have received the last spike...
Praised by every relevant character and still couldn't defeat Ushiwaka...
most complete player and still couldn't lead his team to victory
damn feels 
That last match was so amazing. I would give both seasons 8.5 out of 10. I liked S1 a little bit more than S2, even though the last match of S2 was the best. I think too many episodes were dedicated to the Nekoma training camp in S2. I felt a little bit bored at times. But that's complaining on a high level. Daichi was great in the spring tournament and I also liked the "chaotic" team of Johzenji. xD On the other hand, Kageyama and Hinata didn't shine as much in S2 as in S1 for me. Nothing bad though, since it was great to see other characters like Yamaguchi (hell yeah, 5 points in a row!) or Ennoshita rule the court. :3 But you can say what you want, Oikawa was the star of this tournament. He has just a very cool character... these switches from serioussness to childishness are way too awesome. The best volleyball player in both seasons, serves which are supernatural, confidence paired with acknowledgement and determination. There you go... my favorite character of Haikyuu. That was his last match for Aoba, huh?
Will we see more of him or is the author done with Oikawa?
I would really like to see him defeat Ushiwaka, but this will never happen I guess.
As we are told in S1, JAPAN (xD one of the funniest scenes) seems to be a powerhouse who can break through anything you throw at him. Not much was relevealed about him, so I won't judge him for now. I'm looking forward to the match between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno.I will obviously start to read the manga. Can you tell me where S2 stopped? Did I miss anything important which was left out in S2?
Oikawa







I wonder what Cartaphilus is up to, but no doubt things are going to get ugly again.





