No worries, I'm always bearing with youI know, I know... I'm kinda occupied lately. No worries, it's nothing major. And even today, I will have to take my leave soon. Just bear with me. I will reply as soon as possible.
Nice set by the way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yahari
It's certainly not easy to pick one out of those three, just little details which appeal to our personal preference more. I'm surprised that Yukinon was hated in S1. Just proves that people can't handle the truth. xD You brought up an interesting point though. I agree that she had great character development throughout the series, but I still ended up liking her in S1 more than in S2, even though the difference is just a little bit. Doesn't this contradict itself? Maybe the reason is that she lost some of her uniqueness? Dunno, it's kinda confusing thinking about it now. Anyway, she surely didn't cast off her behavior completely. It's as you said, watered down.
Did you read the novel? With whom do you think Hachiman will end up in the end?
Konosuba
Binge watching may be the reason for the jokes getting lame rather fast regarding. Still, I won't try S2 anytime soon. I'm good with my current four series. =)
Hibike
Thing is, she troubled the whole group during the most crucial and important time. She was aware of that. It was very selfish in my opinion, too selfish with too many people being affected negatively. Sure, it was a private and personal matter - more or less - and it's of no concern to the others if Asuka wants it so, but there is a point where you have to provide clarity in regards to your person. However, I don't deny that the Kumiko x Asuka moments were heartbreaking.
Anohana
I remember you saying something along the lines that Anohana is the most likely series (out of those you mentioned) I will drop.You sure know me pretty well, it's becoming scary...
Ajin
Wuaaatttt? S2 doesn't follow the manga? What about S1? That's a bummer, especially when someone like you says the manga is better. Don't know if I will read the manga, the anime is doing a good job so far. But the original story sure makes me curious, damn it! :/ I will pick it up when I'm bored...
Umineko
I will start with it this weekend. Be prepared!

Thanks, the current Gintama anime inspired me
But it's way too long for you anyway, so no, don't take this as a hint 
Yahari: I can actually see where those people cam from. There's something as saying the truth, and something that's behaving just like an asshole. Yukinon walked on a thin line there during S1, but I wasn't among the people who thought she's a bitch. Like always a good amount of people judge a book by it's cover way too soon. Anyway, I get your point with S2 Yukinon too. I guess she became more likeable but less unique? Then again one of Yahari's main themes is adapting to society and that it's something we all have to do in some way. Adapting while remaining true to yourself, I believe that's something Yukinon actually managed to do in S2.
Nope didn't read the novel, I think it's not anywhere fully translated anyway. I only followed a blog that compared the episodes to the corresponding novel chapters, that was quite interesting (they did cut a lot, though S1 did cut a lot more). As for who Hachiman will end up with... I feel like Yuigahama would be the obvious choice, but I'm not so sure.
KonoSuba: Sure, just saying. Season 2 is a damn lot of fun in my eyes, but there's no point in you picking it up at this point I guess.
Hibike: Well Asuka did behave like a bitch, no point in denying that, but I think she was always portrayed to have issues. The conclusion made more than up for it in my eyes.
AnoHana: It's rather easy to get a good grasp on someone's taste after a while, I have pride in being able to judge that rather well :3 Otherwise I wouldn't so easily recommend stuff

Ajin: S1 does follow the manga, though it cuts and changes content to some extent (though nothing that would make you not understand later parts). S2 goes completely anime original after a few episodes. Nothing more to come after this, they probably wanted to end the anime in a definite way. In the manga the conflict with Satou is far from being solved yet, and it goes in a completely different direction anyway. It has some really good parts, so pick it up in case you ever feel bored.
Umineko: Yay \o/
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Uuuuooo it's here, Mahoutsukai no Yome anime confirmed for October 2017

On another bad note, Yamazaki is sick and thus there won't be a chap in April and May. I really hope it's nothing too serious and that she gets better soon


You sure know me pretty well, it's becoming scary...

).
And I guess you missed it, it's going to be three movies. Just one movie would've been beyondridiculous, really, like DEEN's UBW movie.



How dare you? Okay, let's just try something different: 


