Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


I also can't remember whether the front door was locked or not. But there is one thing I'm sure of, that is if an opened door can create such mess, you would better lock or secure these doors for the sake of your life, library and visitors, no matter your kindhearted intentions. Granted we don't know what was going on in the library, and the third episode may give us a complete different view, but as it stands now, Miura is to blame in my opinion. :hmph

You got me there, again. Further proves my point, it's easier said than done. :darn

I'm proud of that quote, too. And I would be pissed, if you had continued the discussion. You know when to stop. :amuse

Hell yeah, you are back on track with that track, instant download! :zomg

With all the anime shit going on, did we ever talk about tv series? Do you actually watch and like them as much as animes? What are your favorite tv series?
Fine then, to each his own opinion :hmph

Heh, indeed :)

I know you, so I know when it's pointless to continue :amuse

Good to hear. Here's some more:



nah, I don't have unlimited time, so I can't say I've been following any shows in quite a long time. Movies yes, but shows not really. I've once watched GoT but after it derailed more and more from the source material (which I deem way better) I stopped watching, probably around the middle of Season 3 or so. I watched The Walking Dead too, but got somewhat bored after a while. I think I stopped after Season 3 as well, never really found the motivation to continue with Season 4 once it started. I've seen a bit of House of Cards and some other stuff with friends, but nothing I follow regularly. Maybe I will pick one up at some point, but right now I don't really feel like it.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Okay, let's go back to our low quality posts.

I'm so stealing that avatar when you next take up a new one @syx
Been hunting for good Ray fanart for so long and this is the second one I really liked.
There is no stealing in terms of avatar. At least not in this case. I'm not the artist of that picture. Feel free to use it whenever you want.
And yeah, I have also a very difficult time to find good fanarts of Ray or Emma. Thank god there is this one good friend of mine who provides me with Neverland fanarts from time to time. :blush





Fine then, to each his own opinion :hmph

Heh, indeed :)

I know you, so I know when it's pointless to continue :amuse

Good to hear. Here's some more:



nah, I don't have unlimited time, so I can't say I've been following any shows in quite a long time. Movies yes, but shows not really. I've once watched GoT but after it derailed more and more from the source material (which I deem way better) I stopped watching, probably around the middle of Season 3 or so. I watched The Walking Dead too, but got somewhat bored after a while. I think I stopped after Season 3 as well, never really found the motivation to continue with Season 4 once it started. I've seen a bit of House of Cards and some other stuff with friends, but nothing I follow regularly. Maybe I will pick one up at some point, but right now I don't really feel like it.
That Kiritsugu pic. :x3
It's so sad that he has no major role besides F/Zero. :( But it's understandable, since he would destroy any servant + master with relative ease. Just too strung.

Those two tracks are amazing, especially the first one. :zomg I didn't realize Haikyuu had such good tracks. The anime was just too exciting to pay attention to the music. :hip

I can relate to you. No need to talk about GOT, every book reader is aware of the weak points of the tv series. Regarding TWD, I'm on the verge of dropping it, because of the boredom they produce. HOC had an amazing S1, but then went meh.

So, no Breaking Bad or The Wire?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay, let's go back to our low quality posts.


There is no stealing in terms of avatar. At least not in this case. I'm not the artist of that picture. Feel free to use it whenever you want.
And yeah, I have also a very difficult time to find good fanarts of Ray or Emma. Thank god there is this one good friend of mine who provides me with Neverland fanarts from time to time. :blush


That Kiritsugu pic. :x3
It's so sad that he has no major role besides F/Zero. :( But it's understandable, since he would destroy any servant + master with relative ease. Just too strung.

Those two tracks are amazing, especially the first one. :zomg I didn't realize Haikyuu had such good tracks. The anime was just too exciting to pay attention to the music. :hip

I can relate to you. No need to talk about GOT, every book reader is aware of the weak points of the tv series. Regarding TWD, I'm on the verge of dropping it, because of the boredom they produce. HOC had an amazing S1, but then went meh.

So, no Breaking Bad or The Wire?
This low quality. Heathen :nah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That Kiritsugu pic. :x3
It's so sad that he has no major role besides F/Zero. :( But it's understandable, since he would destroy any servant + master with relative ease. Just too strung.

Those two tracks are amazing, especially the first one. :zomg I didn't realize Haikyuu had such good tracks. The anime was just too exciting to pay attention to the music. :hip

I can relate to you. No need to talk about GOT, every book reader is aware of the weak points of the tv series. Regarding TWD, I'm on the verge of dropping it, because of the boredom they produce. HOC had an amazing S1, but then went meh.

So, no Breaking Bad or The Wire?
Well his role is pretty much over with Fate/Zero, but hey he plays a somewhat important role in FGO at least, during the Accel Zero arc :p

Yeah I discovered the tracks way later too, it was only with the third season that I actively looked for tracks (Battle of Concepts to be exact).
Anyway, another one:


And I would be curious what you think of the HF OP, somehow I feel like you won't really like it...


Tbh I feel like most american series tend to get worse and worse with each season. Sometimes it's not that bad, or it happens later on, like Season 3 or 4, but eventually I feel so "meh" about pretty much every american series I've watched. And right, I forgot the Breaking Bad. I've actually seen all of that with a bunch of friends, but it suffered from the same thing I just described. Really good in the beginning, then just "good", and eventually... average I guess. It was a good series all things considered, but stretched too much in my eyes.
Never saw The Wire.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Tower of God misses you bro. When are you coming back? :pout
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Tower of God misses you bro. When are you coming back? :pout
WTF??? I already commented on the current chapter. Only forgot to post in the previous one.

BTW, I see that you have found your Ray avy, too. :hip
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
WTF??? I already commented on the current chapter. Only forgot to post in the previous one.

BTW, I see that you have found your Ray avy, too. :hip
I haven't visited the chapter thread yet. Did read the chapter though. Current events have bumped it up to the near top of my reading list beneath Neverland and TG.

Yes. Yes I have :hip
Found this while making a new banner for our sub and had to keep it.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Well his role is pretty much over with Fate/Zero, but hey he plays a somewhat important role in FGO at least, during the Accel Zero arc :p

Yeah I discovered the tracks way later too, it was only with the third season that I actively looked for tracks (Battle of Concepts to be exact).
Anyway, another one:


And I would be curious what you think of the HF OP, somehow I feel like you won't really like it...


Tbh I feel like most american series tend to get worse and worse with each season. Sometimes it's not that bad, or it happens later on, like Season 3 or 4, but eventually I feel so "meh" about pretty much every american series I've watched. And right, I forgot the Breaking Bad. I've actually seen all of that with a bunch of friends, but it suffered from the same thing I just described. Really good in the beginning, then just "good", and eventually... average I guess. It was a good series all things considered, but stretched too much in my eyes.
Never saw The Wire.
Well, I can't blame anyone. Kiritsugu would just cut through anything in his way like a hot knife through butter, too op.

NGNL track is cool, the HF one is average.

I feel the same, but not to such extent as you. Though in regards to Breaking Bad, it's one of the very few series which gets better and better over time. That's what I perceived at least. Anyway, I guess you watched enough american tv series to come to conclusion that they won't satisfy you.
I haven't visited the chapter thread yet. Did read the chapter though. Current events have bumped it up to the near top of my reading list beneath Neverland and TG.
It's a great feeling to see Baam "man-up" and give Rachel the cold shoulder. I'm looking forward to how the story will unfold from this point on.

The Promised Neverland is still too green in my opinion. Granted, it delivers better chapters than TG and TOG currently, but it is also the series which has the smallest room for errors. TG and TOG have what... +200-300 chapters, most of them being good-great chapters? Consistency is no easy task.

I thought you might find this interesting:

This is absolutely, absolutely beautiful. Was this convo included in the anime series? Makes F/Zero even better than it is.

"Having won and survived many battles, you probably think you're stronger than everyone else. But you've simply chosen to make your enemies die before you do. That's not the same as wanting to live longer. The strength you've acquired is nothing more than the ability to hasten the deaths of others as you all rush towards your doom. You've simply arranging the order in which you and others die. That's not true strength."
:wtf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Very true. Neverland has set a very high bar for itself in its opening sequence. Still, those three series you mentioned are at the top of my list overall anyway. TG can be a little hit and miss lately but I'm hoping Ishida will smooth things out when the arc starts properly, slow down a little, or tell us what the hell is going on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I can't blame anyone. Kiritsugu would just cut through anything in his way like a hot knife through butter, too op.

NGNL track is cool, the HF one is average.

I feel the same, but not to such extent as you. Though in regards to Breaking Bad, it's one of the very few series which gets better and better over time. That's what I perceived at least. Anyway, I guess you watched enough american tv series to come to conclusion that they won't satisfy you.

This is absolutely, absolutely beautiful. Was this convo included in the anime series? Makes F/Zero even better than it is.

"Having won and survived many battles, you probably think you're stronger than everyone else. But you've simply chosen to make your enemies die before you do. That's not the same as wanting to live longer. The strength you've acquired is nothing more than the ability to hasten the deaths of others as you all rush towards your doom. You've simply arranging the order in which you and others die. That's not true strength."
:wtf
I think many Servants would disagree :^)

For shame :( I just went through some of the vids from a singer I really like, so how about this?


Well to each his own taste, right? ;) But yeah, american TV shows really don't offer me the same kind of enjoyment, going by my experience, so I don't feel too motivated to check out anything new.

Nah it's from the Drama CD. You probably can find more on the net, if you're really interested. Stuff like that usually fleshes the story out nicely.
And yes, a great quote from Iri :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Very true. Neverland has set a very high bar for itself in its opening sequence. Still, those three series you mentioned are at the top of my list overall anyway. TG can be a little hit and miss lately but I'm hoping Ishida will smooth things out when the arc starts properly, slow down a little, or tell us what the hell is going on.
Yeah, Tokyo Ghoul:re has a lot of highs and lows recently. Especially in retrospect, I find more and more things I don't like. Though, the last chapter with Touka was absolutely gorgeous! <3

I think many Servants would disagree :^)

For shame :( I just went through some of the vids from a singer I really like, so how about this?


Well to each his own taste, right? ;) But yeah, american TV shows really don't offer me the same kind of enjoyment, going by my experience, so I don't feel too motivated to check out anything new.

Nah it's from the Drama CD. You probably can find more on the net, if you're really interested. Stuff like that usually fleshes the story out nicely.
And yes, a great quote from Iri :zomg
Oh, my sweet summer child UBW-child... who could hold a candle against Kiritsugu? Gilgamesh, who loses on a routely basis in the Nasuverse? UBW-Shirou, who prefers to get his servant stolen, because he was more concerned to go out and eat cookies with her during the fucking holy grail war instead of being on high alert and act accordingly? Heracles? Whose greatest feat is to... uhm... not stay alive? Genius Rin, the Minato Namikaze of Fate? Meaning, she has only hype going for her...


I think I like every version of that Aldonah Zero track. That one is really good, too!

It's not like Fate/Zero needs additional stuff to flesh out the story. But it makes this masterpiece just more exceptional. :3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh, my sweet summer child UBW-child... who could hold a candle against Kiritsugu? Gilgamesh, who loses on a routely basis in the Nasuverse? UBW-Shirou, who prefers to get his servant stolen, because he was more concerned to go out and eat cookies with her during the fucking holy grail war instead of being on high alert and act accordingly? Heracles? Whose greatest feat is to... uhm... not stay alive? Genius Rin, the Minato Namikaze of Fate? Meaning, she has only hype going for her...


I think I like every version of that Aldonah Zero track. That one is really good, too!

It's not like Fate/Zero needs additional stuff to flesh out the story. But it makes this masterpiece just more exceptional. :3
I wonder if I should actually react to that baiting... let's just say that normally a human can't possibly beat a Servant. There are some rare exceptions like Shirou vs Gilgamesh, but even then he normally would have lost, either bc Gilgamesh used Ea a bit sooner or Archer not interfering. Actually I can only think of one case where a human faced a Servant in a fight besides Shirou, pretty much everything else is Servant vs Servant. So you can think whatever really, but against the majority of Servants Kiritsugu would lose without a doubt :p

Here, I have one more special track for you :3


Hehe, well I guess so ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I wonder if I should actually react to that baiting... let's just say that normally a human can't possibly beat a Servant. There are some rare exceptions like Shirou vs Gilgamesh, but even then he normally would have lost, either bc Gilgamesh used Ea a bit sooner or Archer not interfering. Actually I can only think of one case where a human faced a Servant in a fight besides Shirou, pretty much everything else is Servant vs Servant. So you can think whatever really, but against the majority of Servants Kiritsugu would lose without a doubt :p

Here, I have one more special track for you :3


Hehe, well I guess so ;)
If we talk about straight one on one fights, Kiritsugu sure is inferior to most Servants and maybe even inferior to many Masters. But in a Holy Grail War, he has the capabilities to outclass or hold his ground against any Servant+Master combination.

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If we talk about straight one on one fights, Kiritsugu sure is inferior to most Servants and maybe even inferior to many Masters. But in a Holy Grail War, he has the capabilities to outclass or hold his ground against any Servant+Master combination.

Well I guess that's true, there are many ways to manipulate a Grail War in your favour, if you're good at it.

Haha :')

I wonder how you feel about a song like this? And if you like it enough, you could compare the two and tell me which version you like more:


 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Stop with those experimental tracks, they don’t work. :/
 
Top