Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well hang in there syx and ahmad, and then you hopefully have a happy Ramazan bayrami ;)

Also that moment when I saw you dropped FMA:Brotherhood after one episode.... :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hmm...18-19 hrs.. We fast from 4.13 to 17.21 (13 hrs). Nothing compared to you I know :sweatdrop
Who cares, it's not a contest. I remember winter times where I fasted 13 hours or less, too. You might also fast 18-19 hours in the future. ;)

Well hang in there syx and ahmad, and then you hopefully have a happy Ramazan bayrami ;)

Also that moment when I saw you dropped FMA:Brotherhood after one episode.... :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you, niiiiiiii. :) Ramazan bayrami, huh? This guy knows what he is doing. :3

Hey, hey, stop! I watched a couple episodes of FMA Brotherhood, but I don't know precisely how many. Don't take the "dropped series after one epsiode" too seriously. My MAL account is just two years old. I dropped many series before I registered there, hence I can't remember how many episodes I watched. Of course there are also series I indeed dropped after one episode, FMA Brotherhood wasn't one of them.

Great track by the way! :zomg
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,939
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Well hang in there syx and ahmad, and then you hopefully have a happy Ramazan bayrami ;)
Thank you nii! :blush

Who cares, it's not a contest. I remember winter times where I fasted 13 hours or less, too. You might also fast 18-19 hours in the future. ;)
I take that as you wish I someday will go to a sub-tropical country. Amen. :wtf
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I take that as you wish I someday will go to a sub-tropical country. Amen. :wtf
And that you live long enough to witness a lot of Ramadans, during all seasons and so on. :3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thank you, niiiiiiii. :) Ramazan bayrami, huh? This guy knows what he is doing. :3

Hey, hey, stop! I watched a couple episodes of FMA Brotherhood, but I don't know precisely how many. Don't take the "dropped series after one epsiode" too seriously. My MAL account is just two years old. I dropped many series before I registered there, hence I can't remember how many episodes I watched. Of course there are also series I indeed dropped after one episode, FMA Brotherhood wasn't one of them.

Great track by the way! :zomg
Ofc, living in Frankfurt does teach you a thing or two :3

lol well just wondering why, considering it's basically the most beloved series of all time in the west. It was an amazing manga and a really good adaptation for them most part. Just saying, this isn't another rec, you have enough on your plate anyway :p

Good to hear that :blush

Let's try this one now :amuse

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure if you know this version:


And something else:


Not even sure how you feel about the original lol, but I still love the OP to death. Probably one of my favourite OP's (both song and animation-wise) of all time.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ofc, living in Frankfurt does teach you a thing or two :3

lol well just wondering why, considering it's basically the most beloved series of all time in the west. It was an amazing manga and a really good adaptation for them most part. Just saying, this isn't another rec, you have enough on your plate anyway :p

Good to hear that :blush

Let's try this one now :amuse

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure if you know this version:


And something else:


Not even sure how you feel about the original lol, but I still love the OP to death. Probably one of my favourite OP's (both song and animation-wise) of all time.
Right... we are more or less neighbours. :lmao

Sometimes, it just doesn't work out. I remember watching it with my cousin and after a couple of episodes we looked at each other with exactly this expression :oh. Due to the ratings and hype, we had obviously very high expectations, but FMA B couldn't even pass the "meh" bar. Even the scene with that little girl and her dog missed to hit our hearts. However, I blame the internet for this, since this scene is spoiled everywhere.

Didn't like the Overlord track. Aldonah Zero is awesome, are there even bad versions of that track? The Kill la Kill track is also very good. The Shigatsu one is okay, something I could listen once, but not twice.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,939
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Have you ever been to Mecca/Medina? :?bunny
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thank you very much @DiMaria Yesta, really appreciate it! :3

I wasn't aware that @Gallon is one of us, too. :lmao
I wish you both and your families a happy Ramadan and all the best for the future! Fasting in summer can be hard though.
I don't really fast (I only slow) or practice religion, but thanks a lot, guys!
The same goes to you - best wishes for your families!
Didn't know you two were Muslims too. :I
That just makes the both of you even more awesome in my eyes. :hip

Ramadan Mubarak though (although I know I'm extremely late -_-;)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Right... we are more or less neighbours. :lmao

Sometimes, it just doesn't work out. I remember watching it with my cousin and after a couple of episodes we looked at each other with exactly this expression :oh. Due to the ratings and hype, we had obviously very high expectations, but FMA B couldn't even pass the "meh" bar. Even the scene with that little girl and her dog missed to hit our hearts. However, I blame the internet for this, since this scene is spoiled everywhere.

Didn't like the Overlord track. Aldonah Zero is awesome, are there even bad versions of that track? The Kill la Kill track is also very good. The Shigatsu one is okay, something I could listen once, but not twice.
I actually forgot where you live tbh lol...

Well even the most hyped stuff isn't for everyone, still I think you might have enjoyed it more if you had continued. Or maybe not, so whatever I guess xD

lol I don't think it has a bad version, no. I think I know another one or two, but maybe I will save that for later :D

Two more:



And one awesome Beato pic:

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Have you ever been to Mecca/Medina? :?bunny
Not yet, but I plan to in the future.
What about you?

Didn't know you two were Muslims too. :I
That just makes the both of you even more awesome in my eyes. :hip

Ramadan Mubarak though (although I know I'm extremely late -_-;)
Oh noooo, Atoooooom. You make me feel so bad, now. :( Read my post in niichan's thread for details.
On a serious note, thank you for your courtesy. May you and and your family have a nice Ramadan and future!

I actually forgot where you live tbh lol...

lol I don't think it has a bad version, no. I think I know another one or two, but maybe I will save that for later :D

Two more:



And one awesome Beato pic:

Such disappointment... I live in the capital of your fucking federal state ffs.

What the hell, you are hiding tracks from me???? I want those tracks, now!

Both tracks are great, already downloaded and added to my playlist, thank you very much. :3

Gosh, this crazy b... beauty is just unhateable. >.<
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,939
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Not yet, but I plan to in the future.
What about you?
Yes I have. Umrah though, not Hajj. I hope you will soon. It's fun :tem
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Happy Birthday syx! :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Happy Birthday syx! :zomg
That feel when the only person, who congratulates you, is someone who couldn't possibly know your birthday. :oh
I'm totally baffled, how did you know?





Anyway, thank you very, very much, Atom! :3
I'm... I'm impressed!


Yes I have. Umrah though, not Hajj. I hope you will soon. It's fun :tem
That's really cool, bro. Any plans for Hajj?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That feel when the only person, who congratulates you, is someone who couldn't possibly know your birthday. :oh
I'm totally baffled, how did you know?





Anyway, thank you very, very much, Atom! :3
I'm... I'm impressed!



That's really cool, bro. Any plans for Hajj?
You're welcome. :3
I found out about it through your MAL. Logged in a few days back and on the sidebar it said that your birthday was on Sunday. :XD (I'm Zero_Break btw :p)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Happy birthday syx :celebrate
Arigatou gozaimasu, Brandish! I'm very grateful! :blush


You're welcome. :3
I found out about it through your MAL. Logged in a few days back and on the sidebar it said that your birthday was on Sunday. :XD (I'm Zero_Break btw :p)
Oh right, you can see my birthday in my MAL account. I guess I forgot to hide it or there is no such option. Anyway, good eye you have there! :lmao

And wtf, you are Zero_Break???? You stated in your friend request that you are "Chaos from MH" and I had no idea who this "Chaos" from MH is. :lmao Thank god this mystery is solved, now. xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany



It looks amazing :wtf

A real shame that Yamazaki Kore (the author) still isn't back yet, I really hope it's nothing too serious :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Oh..belated happy birthday syx
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Arigatou gozaimasu, Brandish! I'm very grateful! :blush



Oh right, you can see my birthday in my MAL account. I guess I forgot to hide it or there is no such option. Anyway, good eye you have there! :lmao

And wtf, you are Zero_Break???? You stated in your friend request that you are "Chaos from MH" and I had no idea who this "Chaos" from MH is. :lmao Thank god this mystery is solved, now. xD
Well, that's because I was also quite distracted that time so instead of Atom, accidentally typed Chaos which is my Discord username. :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,939
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
That's really cool, bro. Any plans for Hajj?
Not yet atm. Well, I'd need money of course. And I just hope I can do it as soon as possible, considering Indonesia is having this problem: you register in 2017, you might depart in 2037. In other words, one must wait for approx. 20 years! I don't want to be old when I do Hajj :emocat :emocat
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top