The thumbnail version of your avi is even more hyper
@syx Have you watched the first episode of Apocrypha?
Am I supposed to take that as a...yes?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, that's a yes.Am I supposed to take that as a...yes?
Well if you did, what are your thoughts on it? For A-1 Pictures, the animation was really good imo (although obviously not ufotable level) although it was the typical exposition and build-up beginning of the Fate series lol.
Jeanne though!
And not to mention, masters didn't struck me as much, seems like this show will be more focused on the servants rather than the masters who seemed generic other than Darnic or the necromancer.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yeah, same here. The beginning fights of Jeanne against those monsters and between Siegfried and Mordred was certainly a cool and flashy beginning imoYes, that's a yes.
I think it was a good episode, and it has definitely potential for more. The beginning was awesome. Yes, the animation wasn't UBW level, but that's the highest bar set for an animation for me so far. The animation level in the first episode was more than enough. What Apocrypha might lack in animation to reach UBW level, it may will do better in the characterization department instead. I was not a big fan of the characterization of the UBW characters. I wasn't really interested in the exposition, but it's necessary for the new Fate watchers. Not to mention that the Holy Grail War in Apocrypha is a little bit different compared to Fate Zero & UBW, so I got some new information there, too. A 7 vs. 7 battle sounds interesting. The end of the episode was hilarious. <3
My biggest complaint: too little Jeanne screentime!
Edit: Agreed with the master thing. Even the design of those doesn't look good.
. I'm hoping for the same here, plus with 14 servants things might become unpredictable and several of them have really good designs like Vlad, Mordred and Jeanne (<3) although my view on UBW characters is the opposite, especially with characters like Archer Emiya and Gilgamesh although fuck Shirou xD (Zero characters are better though imo and even Gilgamesh and Saber were executed and perform better there). Tbh, I don't think any new Fate watchers would first watch Apocrypha than Zero or UBW

ohoho didn't know you like him that muchSeriously, that Emiya set the bar so high, it makes him compete with Kiritsugu in my list. He is probably also the reason why I'm starting to get kinda disappointed with the Kaleid drei manga.This may sound harsh, but he left such a badass impression that it's hard to swallow to see him stay on the sidelines. Yes, the rest is okay too, however... once you experience this Emiya, there is no way back.
I hope the movie does him justice! He deserves it.
well it's only been like 1 or 2 chapters since he's been ignored and I guess ultimately this is about Illya... but I sure hope he will come back and help too. I guess he got so much focus that it's time to give the girls some time to shine as well. At least there's still Sakulot <33I'll watch Fate one day for sure . Too many people like it not to try it.although dumb and ignorant folk like @Brandish certainly exist.

Soon nii, I'll play the VN after Apocrypha finishesThere only is one true way, and that's playing the Visual Novel you filthy casuals
ohoho didn't know you like him that muchwell it's only been like 1 or 2 chapters since he's been ignored and I guess ultimately this is about Illya... but I sure hope he will come back and help too. I guess he got so much focus that it's time to give the girls some time to shine as well. At least there's still Sakulot <33
. Probably won't play the HF route though since the movie is coming out soon enough. Good, you have my approval.I'll watch Fate one day for sure . Too many people like it not to try it.
I am watching Apocrypha though![]()


Let me rephrase it: Overall, I didn't like Illya, Emiya, Rin, and partly Saber. Which was the core cast of UBW, thus I tend to generalize, and complain about UBW characterization. But please, let's not discuss UBW in detail. You could say that I'm done with UBW.Yeah, same here. The beginning fights of Jeanne against those monsters and between Siegfried and Mordred was certainly a cool and flashy beginning imo. I'm hoping for the same here, plus with 14 servants things might become unpredictable and several of them have really good designs like Vlad, Mordred and Jeanne (<3) although my view on UBW characters is the opposite, especially with characters like Archer Emiya and Gilgamesh although fuck Shirou xD (Zero characters are better though imo and even Gilgamesh and Saber were executed and perform better there). Tbh, I don't think any new Fate watchers would first watch Apocrypha than Zero or UBW
although dumb and ignorant folk like @Brandish certainly exist.
Too little Jeanne you say?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Not to mention, it has been so long that I would have to watch it again to support my claims, and I don't really want to do this, because I know I would get a headache from the characters mentioned above. I also don't want to trigger niichan.
UBW got a 8/10, I think that's fair.I think I told you before about how much I liked this Shirou. Yes, this series is about Illya, and I was more than fine with it. But after the badassery of Shirou, it's really hard to ignore his absence. It's like possessing a toy you are very fond of, but then you suddenly get a much, much better toy, which you have to give away after a couple of days. Once you got a taste of that delicious, forbidden fruit, there's no going back. You don't want the old toy you were used to anymore.ohoho didn't know you like him that muchwell it's only been like 1 or 2 chapters since he's been ignored and I guess ultimately this is about Illya... but I sure hope he will come back and help too. I guess he got so much focus that it's time to give the girls some time to shine as well. At least there's still Sakulot <33



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I would have never thought they would make Kiritsugu look so cool
Those pics, thank you. <3Just dumping some pictures here
![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Plz click on the UBW sucks box and read every comment plz![]()


What do you mean, a manga? There are various out there I think, but they cover different things, there's no one manga covering the whole story or anything."Same with Prillya where it can't escape ppl making pedo/philic remarks of the anime."
I loved this part
I would have never thought they would make Kiritsugu look so cool
Do you know if they plan on doing a series of F/GO ?
Saying UBW VN readers is just wrong... at least call it Fate/Stay Night VN readersThose pics, thank you. <3
The tweets are fun, but I don't feel addressed. It's always the same with most UBW VN readers. They just look down on the anime only watchers and advise them to read the VN, because they "missed out so much". It's always "you missed out so much, you missed out so much, you missed out so much", like a Fate version of Groot. What I understand from this sentence is that there is a big chunk of content I'm not aware of, not that what I saw in the anime was wrong, filler or never happened in the VN. Just compare it to the Tokyo Ghoul anime, where the manga readers don't say "you missed out a lot of content", but state "it's almost completely different from the source material". At least, that's the impression I got from the internet. But feel free to correct me.
I may have missed out a lot of (good) content. However, I doubt the characters in the VN acted and behaved totally different compared to their anime versions. So, my general point of criticism would still remain. :/

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Where is it from ?

Umineko no Naku koro Ni, a Visual NovelWhere is it from ?![]()
There's a manga too though if you're curious, I know that won't ever read a VN anyway 
WHATUmineko no Naku koro Ni, a Visual NovelThere's a manga too though if you're curious, I know that won't ever read a VN anyway
![]()



Well that wasn't my point, I'm not saying you're not a big reader XD It's just that people usually have trouble checking out something completely new to them, especially if it's something long (and with that I mean many hours). Visual Novel's aren't books after allWHAT
If I find the topic interesting I can read everything
I'm actually a big reader if that surprises you![]()

Battler approves this.