What's wrong Darky?

gnut is not that kind of guy... or is he?Greg and his brainwashing.... time to wake you up.
![]()

By the way, you guys need to stop posting gifs from giphy. They won't work. ^^"
What's wrong Darky?

gnut is not that kind of guy... or is he?Greg and his brainwashing.... time to wake you up.
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I can still view them when I copy the link and replace the "webP" at the end with "gif".O.o
Why you like them syx-kun--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, I figured... it's not you who uses Beatrice, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta gifs/pics/memes. Says a lot about Magi's personality. :/Magi must take you for a pea brain..
She thinks that i...gnut have some kinda mind control over you![]()
Time to share some great Misaka fanart :3
![]()
![]()
![]()
And some Sister/Last Order
![]()
![]()
They are all awesome! 

Yeah
Magi must take you for a pea brain..--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She thinks that i...gnut have some kinda mind control over you![]()
Good job, Greg. Just freaking good job. I don't know what kind of brainwashing you've used this time on Syx-kun, but props on that old man. You've just once again made his purity almost filthy. Here, I'm even giving you an applause.Yeah, I figured... it's not you who uses Beatrice, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta gifs/pics/memes. Says a lot about Magi's personality. :/
Yes, you will, in RailgunYeah, I figured... it's not you who uses Beatrice, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta gifs/pics/memes. Says a lot about Magi's personality. :/
They are all awesome!
Will I ever see Mikoto in that attire of the first pic?![]()
It's my fav Mikoto outfit, too 
Yes, you will, in RailgunIt's my fav Mikoto outfit, too
![]()
No one said it's in the first season, nor if it's in the anime at all. Might be in the manga too, you have to find out yourself x)![]()
SHE DIDN'T APPEAR IN THAT OUTFIT IN SEASON 1!
I don't get that reference, Spirit. Never played Overwatch.

I warn you niichan, I really warn you. If she doesn't appear in that outfit in Index II or Railgun II, you will be expelled from this thread!No one said it's in the first season, nor if it's in the anime at all. Might be in the manga too, you have to find out yourself x)

Misaka Mikoto, a main character in the "To Aru Majutsu no Index/To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" series. I can recommend both, Misaka is awesomeWho is misaka? Those pics look awesome. Can I borrow the first as an ava?

If I share fanpics here, I'm fine with people using them however they like 


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh I know this feeling, too much to do, too little time... just take your time and watch what you feel like watchingHmm.. Maybe I'll check it out later. I got ReZero though I haven't had much time to watch it yet.. And there was death parade Syx suggested too...and umineko of course![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
no comments...I can't tell if that's good or bad haha.

That's what you get when you praise someone way too much. It hasn't even been 24h since his post when he started to whine.@Holt is always desperate for answers![]()
Had my nose buried in books and school work so I decided to take a break...Well saying a 'break' might be putting it mildly. I finished watching ReZero. Was actually much shorter than I expected.
First, there has to be another season right? I mean, there are a lot of loose ends imo. This part just passes for like a part of the story? So much left unexplored and unanswered.
On the show itself, it had this Steins Gate feel to it (which was good). I loved the concept of the time loop whenever he dies. Although, I'm not entirely sure how it works? I mean, what causes the 'save point' to be updated? And in the first place, why and how did he get drawn into that world with that ability? It seems pretty clear that it's satella's doing but then, it doesn't explain how he was....teleported(?) there in the first place...and then why with such a specific ability. It affects only him (bit horrifying since he can't talk to anyone about it. Actually, that was another pretty strong point for me. Usually, you're able to talk about stuff like this and thus get help from others, mostly after convincing them with the story. So Subaru not being able to talk about it turned up the tension a bit). And then, why and what causes the 'save points' to be updated? And why does each one lead to certain death for the most part? Anyway, I love how the story goes, and the fact that he needs to find a way to get help without being able to speak about previous experiences.
About the characters, I think I loved the villains more haha. Elsa was amazing before getting fodderized by Reinhard. I loved the sense of helplessness evoked when she's up against the good guys. And her mannerisms as well. And Sin Archbishop Peteleguese was awesome lol. A really interesting character. I especially like how he speaks...well, I find it hilarious. Well all in all, he was a pretty interesting guy. Those two made the series lively for me.
Btw was a bit disappointed with reinhard. I mean, yeah he stomped Elsa (although he did use a pretty important looking move XD), but she survived the attack (or dodged it). Either way, it was impressive for her. Well, I must also admit it was pretty impressive how his disarmed her in their first exchanges. Well, I think my disappointment is more about how little of him we got to see. Wilheim was also very impressive. I know it was a team effort but he did like 80% of killing the white whale. His wife's death being his motivation and source of his rage/desperation was also pretty neat. Already talked about Peteleguese, but I was underwhelmed with the final battle where he was defeated. Since Julius vs Pete was the last thing, I expected something more interesting...in the end, it didn't really live up imo. But pete's relentless and his character in the first place made up for it for the most part. Well generally, the fights weren't much interesting. Well maybe it's me having much bigger expectations for the fight scenes. Can't really blame me though..the reinhard vs Elsa gif didn't help XD
Also liked Rem a fair bit. And the backstory of her and rin was pretty interesting too, plus a nice twist finding out rin was actually the talented one. It also tied in nicely with the Ogre story Subaru told Rin earlier. And there's felt and crusch too..The librarian (forgot her name) and Mathias (or so) were pretty interesting too...Also, I'm not really clear on Subaru. Sometimes it seems he has some pretty nice moves and perhaps can hold his own in a fight, other times he seems downright weak and helpless...
Well, in all, it was pretty amazing. I'm pretty sure I had more to say, but I had to summarize for the most part--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---no comments...I can't tell if that's good or bad haha.
Anyway, I also started Umineko. I'm kinda stuck between deciding if it is a dumb idea or dumb idea. I know I definitely can't finish it anytime soon, and I probably won't have time to touch it again after today for over a month, and then all I would be thinking about is it, which isn't healthy at all considering exams. I wonder if I'm taking my off weekend too far XD. I'm hoping I don't get to anything juicy. It's basically just the family intros and getting to the island for now. I'll play on for a few more hours, then either do some late night studying or sleep
It's probably my most favorite part of the anime. Too bad we didn't see more of her. On the other hand, I might disagree in regards to Petelgeuse though. I can certainly see the charm of this character, but they focused on him way too much in my opinion, to the point where I got annoyed by him and wanted to see him disappear as soon as possible. Not to mention that Rem stuff, oh no no, I don't want to remember. 


As for the end of Re:Zero, I can't even remember it anymore. xD I must admit that I liked the first half of Re:Zero much more than the second one. Especially the whole (forced and dragged) drama scene between Subaru and Emilia was unbearable to watch, so much cringe, it wasn't even funny. And since I'm also not the biggest fan of Petelgeuse, you can put one and one together. I think they handled the "mix of genres" better in the first half. It's just a personal preference though. The fight between Reinhard and Elsa was the highlight of the whole anime in regards to battle and animation. The bar was set very high, it's absolutely understandable to have high expectations, especially if you were spoiled by the gifs before. xD
You will definitely get some juicy stuff if you hit a certain point. 