Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Pretty average I would say. I'm currently in the training period of my new job and don't really feel like being trained properly compared to my last two jobs. I guess I will have a hard time in the beginning, meh. Other than that, I'm doing fine.

How about you?
sounds hard, well hopefully it will work out for you. I am alrught preparing for my ano trip this thursday to Europe. good bye my money lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
sounds hard, well hopefully it will work out for you. I am alrught preparing for my ano trip this thursday to Europe. good bye my money lmao
Trial and error. I'll handle it one way or the other. :smugbunny

What is an ano trip, if I may ask? Are you by any chance going to visit Germany? :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Trial and error. I'll handle it one way or the other. :smugbunny

What is an ano trip, if I may ask? Are you by any chance going to visit Germany? :zomg
haha no! well i have been there alrdy several years ago, going to netherlands this time ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
haha no! well i have been there alrdy several years ago, going to netherlands this time ^^
Which cities did you visit back then in Germany and how was your experience? Did you meet any mh members?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Which cities did you visit back then in Germany and how was your experience? Did you meet any mh members?
i was in Hamburg kinda loved it. No, I was there for a tennis tournament. when i say several years i mean like 5 or 6
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And so, I've returned....I'm kinda looking for something cool to watch..Any ideas
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
And so, I've returned....I'm kinda looking for something cool to watch..Any ideas
Nice to see you back! How did your exams go, Holt?

My top picks of the current season, in no particular order:
  • Inuyashiki
  • Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau
  • Mahoutsukai no Yome
  • 3-gatsu no Lion (it's the second season though)

Great animes I watched recently outside of this season:
  • Made in Abyss
  • Hyouka
  • Index + Railgun
  • Youkoso Jutsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e
  • Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

If you ask me which to pick up, I would definitely go for Made in Abyss and then continue reading the manga. There are only 43 chapters available, so it's a fast clear of an amazing series. A second season of the anime was already announced. And I tell you, the remaining chapters after the first anime season are even more epic. Gallon once said it's Tower of God reversed. :lmao For me, it's a Tower of God reverse adventure spin-off. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OH MA GAD, SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! KOMIYA BEST GRILL!!!!! :x3

:awe

:wtf
--- Double Post Merged, ---
i was in Hamburg kinda loved it. No, I was there for a tennis tournament. when i say several years i mean like 5 or 6
Ups, I forgot about that post of yours, sorrymasen. :(

Forget about the Netherlands, what is even there that piques your interest? Visit Germany again, we have niichan and syx. : )
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria




Again? You should still have my list :nah :p Or are you talking about ongoing shows
Haha, I know I should, but I'm not quite sure where I kept it XD
Nice to see you back! How did your exams go, Holt?

My top picks of the current season, in no particular order:
  • Inuyashiki
  • Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau
  • Mahoutsukai no Yome
  • 3-gatsu no Lion (it's the second season though)

Great animes I watched recently outside of this season:
  • Made in Abyss
  • Hyouka
  • Index + Railgun
  • Youkoso Jutsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e
  • Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

If you ask me which to pick up, I would definitely go for Made in Abyss and then continue reading the manga. There are only 43 chapters available, so it's a fast clear of an amazing series. A second season of the anime was already announced. And I tell you, the remaining chapters after the first anime season are even more epic. Gallon once said it's Tower of God reversed. :lmao For me, it's a Tower of God reverse adventure spin-off. xD
It went pretty well, I should excellently in 5/6. But the last one was pretty tough haha. I'd probably manage just about average score which sucks but oh well XD

Awesome, perhaps I'll try Made in Abyss then.

I also finished episode 1 and Tea Party 1 of Umineko. I'll try to post some thoughts later haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I also finished episode 1 and Tea Party 1 of Umineko. I'll try to post some thoughts later haha
I told you that you would finish it before me. I still have +40 Kimetsu no Yaiba and +90 Railgun chapters ahead of me before I continue Umineko. :lmao If I can stay up the whole night today, I may finish them. Who knows. u.u
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh god, I totally messed up my post....

It went pretty well, I should excellently in 5/6. But the last one was pretty tough haha. I'd probably manage just about average score which sucks but oh well XD
Excellently in 5/6 sounds awesome though. Will the average score in the last one hurt you in any way?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Minority?
Yes.

 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Nice to see you back! How did your exams go, Holt?

My top picks of the current season, in no particular order:
  • Inuyashiki
  • Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau
  • Mahoutsukai no Yome
  • 3-gatsu no Lion (it's the second season though)

Great animes I watched recently outside of this season:
  • Made in Abyss
  • Hyouka
  • Index + Railgun
  • Youkoso Jutsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e
  • Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

If you ask me which to pick up, I would definitely go for Made in Abyss and then continue reading the manga. There are only 43 chapters available, so it's a fast clear of an amazing series. A second season of the anime was already announced. And I tell you, the remaining chapters after the first anime season are even more epic. Gallon once said it's Tower of God reversed. :lmao For me, it's a Tower of God reverse adventure spin-off. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OH MA GAD, SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! KOMIYA BEST GRILL!!!!! :x3

:awe

:wtf
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ups, I forgot about that post of yours, sorrymasen. :(

Forget about the Netherlands, what is even there that piques your interest? Visit Germany again, we have niichan and syx. : )
My parents area going to go to Germany for Dec 2020 and I'm going to try to tag along :redface I heard it's really nice that time of year.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha, I know I should, but I'm not quite sure where I kept it XD

It went pretty well, I should excellently in 5/6. But the last one was pretty tough haha. I'd probably manage just about average score which sucks but oh well XD

Awesome, perhaps I'll try Made in Abyss then.

I also finished episode 1 and Tea Party 1 of Umineko. I'll try to post some thoughts later haha
You lost it again...? So this is how much you treasure my opinion, I'm disappointed :nah

Made in Abyss is an excellent choice though :nod

Oh, looking forward to your thoughts! The real fun starts with EP2 though, be prepared :3
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Reebi You should have made him wear some French avatar:wooo
Just to see how it feels..:lmao
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I told you that you would finish it before me. I still have +40 Kimetsu no Yaiba and +90 Railgun chapters ahead of me before I continue Umineko. :lmao If I can stay up the whole night today, I may finish them. Who knows. u.u
Haha, well I really needed a break after exams so I committed to it wholly. I also managed to start and catch up to God of High School Manhwa (dunno if you read that one).
Excellently in 5/6 sounds awesome though. Will the average score in the last one hurt you in any way?
Yeah it's pretty awesome. It'll be my best performance so far, though I was aiming for excellent in all. The average score will definitely hurt but not too much. It'll be a minor setback. I expect I won't even notice it too much haha
You lost it again...? So this is how much you treasure my opinion, I'm disappointed :nah

Made in Abyss is an excellent choice though :nod

Oh, looking forward to your thoughts! The real fun starts with EP2 though, be prepared :3
Sorry...I went to look for it, and I actually managed to find it.

I'll get to them...but I'll likely watch MiA first
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
My parents area going to go to Germany for Dec 2020 and I'm going to try to tag along :redface I heard it's really nice that time of year.
Is there something special in 2020? It seems strange for me to plan a trip/vacation 3 years ahead.
@Reebi You should have made him wear some French avatar:wooo
Just to see how it feels..:lmao
What do you mean with French avatar? A blank one?

Haha, well I really needed a break after exams so I committed to it wholly. I also managed to start and catch up to God of High School Manhwa (dunno if you read that one).
Have fun my friend. You will enjoy it. Don't spoil me though. I'm at the end of EP4 I think. :lmao
No I haven't read the God of Highschool.
Yeah it's pretty awesome. It'll be my best performance so far, though I was aiming for excellent in all. The average score will definitely hurt but not too much. It'll be a minor setback. I expect I won't even notice it too much haha
That sounds awesome, I'm happy for ya! Congratulations, keep it up that way! :zomg

Now you can enjoy the good parts of life for a while. :nod
 
Top