Hey Holt-sama! I read Made in Abyss on Kissmanga. I'm not sure where the anime ended though. Must be chapter 25 or 26.
Kissmanga - Made in Abyss
Have you already started with EP5 of Umineko? I'll start Umineko soon too, currently occupied with Gacha Game Events.
I will be behind a lot of mangas and animes as well. Won't read/watch them regularly because of Umineko. : )
You can't get betrayed by your close friends if you don't have any, lawl-kun.
J/K. I have indeed experienced a couple of ugly things in my life, but I wouldn't say I was ever betrayed by one of my (former) close friends.
How did Gary betray you though? He appears to be a nice fellow to have around, even though I know he dislikes me.
I could be your friend, btw.
But if you need a red, niichan is a safe bet! :3
Because fighto is righto, right? ^^,v,,
Pat, are you secretly following my thread?
Well, we wanted to meet before Christmas, but then niichan rejected me. :/
I can understand you. For people like me, these locations are always associated with vacation since we can visit these places once a year at best. That's why such cities have a complete different aura for me than maybe for you. But I would be the same like you I guess, home person here! ^^ But I would never blow my chance to swim in the sea, I freaking laugh to swim in the sea.
There are a lot of countries I want to visit. Brazil is interesting as well, more so with hosts such as yourself or Faffs.

But top priority is Japan for now and I hope I can visit Japan this year (with niichan and Sky). I'll take your word for it Pompom-chan, if I ever make it to Brazil. No worries, you will get some nice German goodies. Faffs prefers German chocolate and beer. Do you have any preferences?
My dear Atom. Please write something, ask something. There is always so little topic in your posts. : ( How am I supposed to talk to you? How are you doing? How is school life treating you? What hyped you the most recently? Any good movies/series you watched recently? TALK!