Seriously the manga version never stops to amaze me. The face panels and everything is just top notch especially the last image you showed there.Some cool panels/food for thought from EP4
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Seriously the manga version never stops to amaze me. The face panels and everything is just top notch especially the last image you showed there.Some cool panels/food for thought from EP4
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well the manga did an awesome job with that, most of the timeThe panels give off a complete different vibe, very strong emotions.
I must ask, are you giving me hints there?
Also, it gives additional hints here and there, so people have an easier time figuring things out before a conclusion is given (again, with the manga giving much clearer answers, but where is the fun if everything gets handed to you on a silver platter~). I'm not exactly giving you hints, just showing you stuff that might be rather important, especially spoiler 2 and 3 in that post :3

Btw @niichan I was listening some music and suddenly these two OSTS came and played lol. Gosh, these always stay such powerful OSTs and you totally should know why. :3
just imagine if these scenes that the soundtracks played on could have been animated omg...
I think it's my fav episode because everything is handled so well in my eyes. And so many epic highlights and all the themes come together and omg... yeah, I should calm down xDDD
(there is your positive thinking)[/QUOTE]--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There isn't anything like a tiny little detail you could spot or something like that, in case you're wondering. Just that those two spoilers foreshadow some rather important things, so keep them in mind and be amazed later on xPLet me play EP6 a bit more. Then I will have a closer look on these panels.
There isn't anything like a tiny little detail you could spot or something like that, in case you're wondering. Just that those two spoilers foreshadow some rather important things, so keep them in mind and be amazed later on xP
Wrong image! Anyway fixed it for you. =3=/
Wrong image! Anyway fixed it for you. =3=/

Just incredible Erinyes-chan!![]()
Let's purify this thread with some lovely TPN art
From pinterest :
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Lord Bayon (credits to Chinara deviantart)
![]()
source @miyasachi_
![]()
Hope you caught up![]()
Ja ne !!!
![]()

I admire artsits who draw the older/adult version of young manga characters on paper, and vice versa. I have a weak spot for such drawings. 

Especially after a tiring day. xD



The offline world. I heard it's beautiful.Damn, where has syx disappeared to ?![]()

Too you as well lil bro. I hope you and your family are doing just fine. : )Ramadan Mubarak, syx big bro![]()
Damn, where has syx disappeared to ?![]()
Heh... Reebi is right.The offline world. I heard it's beautiful.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
(from Pinterest)
