Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Some cool panels/food for thought from EP4










Seriously the manga version never stops to amaze me. The face panels and everything is just top notch especially the last image you showed there.:awe
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
The panels give off a complete different vibe, very strong emotions.

I must ask, are you giving me hints there?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Btw @niichan I was listening some music and suddenly these two OSTS came and played lol. Gosh, these always stay such powerful OSTs and you totally should know why. :3


just imagine if these scenes that the soundtracks played on could have been animated omg...


EDIT: Oh wait.. I just noticed that I posted this in Syx's thread LOL. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh well then I am gonna leave those images then here : P





 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wow, I must have done an extraordinary good deed to deserve such brilliant Hyouka arts by the purest being to roam our universe. :zomg

I might not know what I did, but I obviously won't complain. :gigglebunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The panels give off a complete different vibe, very strong emotions.

I must ask, are you giving me hints there?
Well the manga did an awesome job with that, most of the time :nod Also, it gives additional hints here and there, so people have an easier time figuring things out before a conclusion is given (again, with the manga giving much clearer answers, but where is the fun if everything gets handed to you on a silver platter~). I'm not exactly giving you hints, just showing you stuff that might be rather important, especially spoiler 2 and 3 in that post :3

___________________________________________



And I found this part you thought was weird, but I can't see anything wrong here tbh :p
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Let me play EP6 a bit more. Then I will have a closer look on these panels.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw @niichan I was listening some music and suddenly these two OSTS came and played lol. Gosh, these always stay such powerful OSTs and you totally should know why. :3


just imagine if these scenes that the soundtracks played on could have been animated omg...

Reminds me of the epicness that was Episode 8 :zomg :wtf I think it's my fav episode because everything is handled so well in my eyes. And so many epic highlights and all the themes come together and omg... yeah, I should calm down xDDD

And the amazing soundtrack is Umi's greatest strength I believe, it really carries the story and everything else. Just so so many awesome tracks lol. The anime would only need to use the soundtrack and the manga as the base, and everything could be perfect.... well, with a new Umineko release (new stories + both games combined) the chances for a "remake" are higher than ever :toc (there is your positive thinking)[/QUOTE]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let me play EP6 a bit more. Then I will have a closer look on these panels.
There isn't anything like a tiny little detail you could spot or something like that, in case you're wondering. Just that those two spoilers foreshadow some rather important things, so keep them in mind and be amazed later on xP
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wrong image! Anyway fixed it for you. =3=/
Knox's 75
syx is not allowed to search for anything related to Umineko anywhere

SUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDESSUMIDES

DESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDES

DESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDES

SUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMISUMIDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDESDES

<DIE THE DEATH>

<SENTENCE TO DEATH>

<GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE DEATH>
​
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell



Let's purify this thread with some lovely TPN art :arf

From pinterest :




Lord Bayon (credits to Chinara deviantart)



source @miyasachi_



Hope you caught up


Ja ne !!!

Just incredible Erinyes-chan!

Just incredible!



My favorite is this one. Absolutely gorgeous design, she has favorite character potential. Hope she gets enough screentime. :zomg

The Lord Bayon looks awesome as well. I guess you guys know more about him right now. : )

I'm usually not a fan of manga characters being drawn in a more realistic artstyle. But Emma here is super adorable. She also looks a bit older. :x3 I admire artsits who draw the older/adult version of young manga characters on paper, and vice versa. I have a weak spot for such drawings. :blush

No, I haven't read TPN yet. The upcoming week will be a short one for me, because of bank holiday on Thursday and we have to take a vacation day for the Friday bridge day. I consider to read TPN then. Might not catch up with the latest chapter, but I'll let you know about my progress. : )

Big thanks for those drawings! Keep posting them please! :awe
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Haha, I think those drawings with the forks and knives are kinda funny (well you get what I mean). And that expression of young Isabelle is just lovely. The last two are my favorites though, since I haven't seen so many Isabella x Norman pictures so far, even though they deserve more recognition in my opinion. Not gonna say anything about that pledge to protect that smile Ray drawing. Dunno if it's me or if the artist really combined an honest AND forced smile together there. Looks wonderful, just wonderful... might be one of my favorite Ray pics.

Anyway, thank you so much bro, I appreciate it. :hi5 Especially after a tiring day. xD

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Notice me, fapfap senpai :zomg
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ramadan Mubarak, syx big bro :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn, where has syx disappeared to ? :o
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ramadan Mubarak, syx big bro :)
Too you as well lil bro. I hope you and your family are doing just fine. : )

Damn, where has syx disappeared to ? :o
The offline world. I heard it's beautiful. :redface
Heh... Reebi is right.
I have to admit, your priorities and your perspective towards life changes immensely once you find the love of your life. However, in my case I'm "just" experiencing huge internet connection problems. I'm literally at war with my internet provider, and the problem hasn't been solved yet. Instead of getting annoyed with a very unstable internet connection, I rather use(d) the time to catch up with other things.

So yeah, that's the gist of it. I'm safe and sound.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gosh @Erinyes-chan, you seriously don't have your own Member Zone thread? : /

Guess I'll have to post it here. I don't know why, but I find these three pictures quite funny. x)

From Pinterest


From Pinterest


From Pinterest


Poor Ray, haha... (from Pinterest)



:zomg (from Pinterest)


By the way, I caught up with TPN. Gillian is such a beast. :hip








Absolutely loved the transition from Emma to Ray in this panel, such greatness!

By the way, I received the first volume of TPN today and the second one is on its way. : )
 
Top