Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm as inexperienced as you syx, because I've never met anyone who thought fishing is cool and fun :XD I actually think it''s pretty chill but mb it's a wrong image and it will turn out to be no fun at all, but I want to at least try it once.

As for where... could be literally anywhere, but ideally a more secluded place where you can silently enjoy mother nature :pleased
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You guys dont have fishing guides to hire...
Probably could hire someone for couple hours to teach you and put you right on fish.
So your experience would be worth it...no one wants to be skunked their 1st time(not catch anything).

For example....these are all over ofc here in Florida.
https://fishingbooker.com/destinati...qCacW1Hj9EuKcrywVeUp93oUkuEa9SwxoCozgQAvD_BwE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ikr? Even I am almost a grown man and have fished a few times in the past. Such fake grown men here. :nah
Went with your pops?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@gnut nah, actually it was with some friends that did it quite often and I always wanted to try fishing with two other friends that felt the same way and so we did. It was fun (at least in my experience) to do so. Just trying to catch a fish and then throwing it back in the river. Of course I couldn't always catch them tho. xD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
How are you a grown man and never went fishing?
I never had the social environment who was interested in stuff like that. And I'm not the guy who does such activities alone.

I'm as inexperienced as you syx, because I've never met anyone who thought fishing is cool and fun :XD I actually think it''s pretty chill but mb it's a wrong image and it will turn out to be no fun at all, but I want to at least try it once.

As for where... could be literally anywhere, but ideally a more secluded place where you can silently enjoy mother nature :pleased
So, we know what we will do the next time we meet up? :zomg

Such fake grown men here. :nah
:pls
Thanks, but I prefer to stay a kid.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Look into a guide syx...im sure there are plenty in Germany.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Look into a guide syx...im sure there are plenty in Germany.
Well, we obviously have to look into guides. xD I don't think it's as easy as it looks. :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, we obviously have to look into guides. xD I don't think it's as easy as it looks. :lmao
Google can do anything bish xDDDDD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Depends on the paper:heh
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You'll have a blast...might pick up a new past time besides drooling over lolis :gnut
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
True, Konan agrees with you.




I hope this wasn't directed at me....
Konan:zomg
No...niichan:toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Man....i miss Naruto for all its shittiness:scry
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yeah, Naruto will always have a special place in my/our hearts. I still listen to many songs and watch the great fights from time to time. It's sad how it turned out and ended, but the series had tons of great moments, even in the later arcs.
 
Top