You know how to do it? Also where?You have one right here...

Because I have no freaking idea.
You know how to do it? Also where?You have one right here...

I actually think it''s pretty chill but mb it's a wrong image and it will turn out to be no fun at all, but I want to at least try it once.
Ikr? Even I am almost a grown man and have fished a few times in the past. Such fake grown men here.How are you a grown man and never went fishing?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Went with your pops?Ikr? Even I am almost a grown man and have fished a few times in the past. Such fake grown men here.![]()
I never had the social environment who was interested in stuff like that. And I'm not the guy who does such activities alone.How are you a grown man and never went fishing?
So, we know what we will do the next time we meet up?I'm as inexperienced as you syx, because I've never met anyone who thought fishing is cool and funI actually think it''s pretty chill but mb it's a wrong image and it will turn out to be no fun at all, but I want to at least try it once.
As for where... could be literally anywhere, but ideally a more secluded place where you can silently enjoy mother nature![]()

Such fake grown men here.![]()
Well, we obviously have to look into guides. xD I don't think it's as easy as it looks.Look into a guide syx...im sure there are plenty in Germany.

Google can do anything bish xDDDDDWell, we obviously have to look into guides. xD I don't think it's as easy as it looks.![]()
Well, Greg... sometimes a simple papercut on your finger means immediate death according to some Google results.Google can do anything bish xDDDDD


SameI never had the social environment who was interested in stuff like that. And I'm not the guy who does such activities alone.
So, we know what we will do the next time we meet up?![]()


True, Konan agrees with you.Depends on the paper![]()
I hope this wasn't directed at me....You'll have a blast...might pick up a new past time besides drooling over lolis![]()
KonanTrue, Konan agrees with you.
![]()
![]()
I hope this wasn't directed at me....


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
