Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hi!

So I created an account here to figure out the artist that did these:
I saw that the user Purity of Magi posted them >< please help, thank you!

Hey there fella!

Of course I can help you with that. The Korean artist goes by the name 타님 /Sonne_err7

This is his twitter account: https://mobile.twitter.com/sonne_err7
(I currently cannot see if its still active tho)

I hope this helped you. Enjoy his awesome artworks!



Magi~
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Last edited:

Sweetiguana

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Country
Canada
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu
<3 <3 <3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry buddy havent been visiting....so much shit on my mind.
But you arent forgotten xD

 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hey! You go fishing? :zomg


That's not really hard to achieve. :lmao I didn't know you read Naruto. Vici is full of mysteries. :ninja
Nothing beats eating the fish you caught :drool
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I lynched arjuna:hmph
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Yeah, I'm certainly not forgotten by you, just lynched.

>.>

<.<

u.u"


Take me with you some time. :wtf
I haven't gone in years and I don't have a boat. :sad When I win the lottery you can come to Canada and do some fishing ;) I'll have my own island by then :D
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
November is coming near. I am nervous
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I lynched arjuna:hmph
That is irrelevant, you were supposed to protect your little family members. :hmph Instead you allowed those bitches to murder the hell out of me. What kind of uncle are you? : (

I haven't gone in years and I don't have a boat. :sad When I win the lottery you can come to Canada and do some fishing ;) I'll have my own island by then :D
Oh, that's sweet. I'll take you by your word! :nod (Canada :zomg)

November is coming near. I am nervous
November? What's up there in November? :oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kinda hard to bust their asses when they are continents away:soclose
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@GrySun

Watched til episode 12. I think I start to like this series even more, since - contrary to Jonathan - Joseph has become one of my favorite characters. Dude is awesome to the core. :lmao Jonathan on the other hand talked way too much bullshit.

Anyway, I thought Zeppeli would make a good sidekick in this series, but I was caught off-guard here it seems. Zeppeli died very early - which is sad btw - as well as Dio and Jonathan. Then we have this huge timeskip which I didn't expect at all. Are Jonathan and Dio really out now? It's hard to imagine, at least for Dio, considering his fanbase and all the memes around the web. This is not a complaint at all though, because Joseph delivers... like for real! I have no qualms if characters die you like as long as they are replaced with other characters which pique your interest. Gonna miss Dio's barbaric demeanor. I also loved the noises he made, they were hilarious! :lmao Hoped to see more from Tonpetty whom I considered to be this op and badass old anime dude, but got nothing instead from him.

Also got introduced to this Pillar Man who seems to be the most op guy out there? Anyway, looking forward how Joseph and co. will escape the situation.

Animations are pretty good and I actually like the Part 2 soundtracks a lot.

Some cool screens :zomg







 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's hard to imagine, at least for Dio, considering his fanbase and all the memes around the web. This is not a complaint at all though, because Joseph delivers... like for real! I have no qualms if characters die you like as long as they are replaced with other characters which pique your interest.
Yeah was a surprise for everyone, such a sudden disaster on that boat and suddenly timeskip. But even though the characters change, JoJo will always give interesting characters. Jonathan is disliked by many, but he's just there to start it. Whenever the main JoJo changes you know you're in a new Part, Part 2 being with Joseph. I'm sure you'll love a lot about Part 2. Glad to see you're progressing!

I also loved the noises he made, they were hilarious! :lmao
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Also got introduced to this Pillar Man who seems to be the most op guy out there? Anyway, looking forward how Joseph and co. will escape the situation.
Mhm :nrr

Gets quickly better from here on out, and never stops being amazing. Unless you're lame like @Brandish :disappoint
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Love to diss someone cause they dont watch your precious Jojo...:bnah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There's only one besto side character in Jojo, and that's Stroheim

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also OST for Part 2 really was great, just remembering the Pillar Men theme... oh boy. You're in for one hell of a ride, that's for sure :pleased
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's only one besto side character in Jojo, and that's Stroheim

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also OST for Part 2 really was great, just remembering the Pillar Men theme... oh boy. You're in for one hell of a ride, that's for sure :pleased
Noooo Nii, don‘t spoiler him :o @syx don‘t watch that. Let it all amaze you naturally as it comes.

But yes that character is godly. :blush

Wanted to send him pillar men theme too, but only after he‘s past a couple more eps. He really is in for a great ride. I‘m always a bit jealous of anyone watching it 1st time :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@gnut :nrr
 
Top