Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
:lmao

Are you trying to trigger me? What happens in November? I was sure it wasn't Ramadan but I asked my grandmother regardless and almost had this happen to me because of you.


Noooo Nii, don‘t spoiler him :o @syx don‘t watch that. Let it all amaze you naturally as it comes.
Nah, no worries. I'm pretty good at avoiding spoilers. Not perfect, but quite good. :noworry
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:lmao

Are you trying to trigger me? What happens in November? I was sure it wasn't Ramadan but I asked my grandmother regardless and almost had this happen to me because of you.

lmaooooooo


Ramadan just passed, didn't it :lmao

I am not trying to trigger you. I am too naive to do that :(

:derp

Still remember that audition? It's held in November.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Still remember that audition? It's held in November.
YEAH, I REMEMBER!



Are you already nervous?



As what are you going to apply? Lyricist, dancer, actor?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
YEAH, I REMEMBER!



Are you already nervous?



As what are you going to apply? Lyricist, dancer, actor?
I am fine


AAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Lyricist, actor, model, singer, dancer


nah JK :feelsbadman lyricist.... singer too maybe but I am not confident.

is the summer already over in Germany? or is it reaching its peak instead? How's your job?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I am fine


AAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Lyricist, actor, model, singer, dancer


nah JK :feelsbadman lyricist.... singer too maybe but I am not confident.

is the summer already over in Germany? or is it reaching its peak instead? How's your job?
Well, what could possible happen if you try singer as well other than getting a rejection? Just give it a try I would say. I wish you all the best! :zomg Is there already a set date for the audition?

I think we are past the peak now in terms of summer. It's not going above 29°C now. I even wore a pullover yesterday and today, because it's quite chilly in the morning. But it gets warm later on at noon. It also rained a little bit in my city today. It will be around ~23°C in the next few days. We will be above between 25-28°C starting next week.

Job is always very stressful, especially the last couple of weeks/months. But I've learnt to handle it, so I'm pretty chill about it.



Of course there are things which annoy you and make you mad, but the team I work with is awesome and funny, hence I always come and go with a good feeling.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Is there already a set date for the audition?
There is, but I can't remember when it is


I think we are past the peak now in terms of summer. It's not going above 29°C now. I even wore a pullover yesterday and today, because it's quite chilly in the morning. But it gets warm later on at noon. It also rained a little bit in my city today. It will be around ~23°C in the next few days. We will be above between 25-28°C starting next week.
You wore a pullover? Noob. Just take them all off and be naked.


Job is always very stressful, especially the last couple of weeks/months. But I've learnt to handle it, so I'm pretty chill about it.



Of course there are things which annoy you and make you mad, but the team I work with is awesome and funny, hence I always come and go with a good feeling.
Good to hear that you seem to have precious people around you :nod

Ganbatte!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If not for the nice blue circle I‘m not sure if I‘d have the power to enter this thread :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, what could possible happen if you try singer as well other than getting a rejection? Just give it a try I would say. I wish you all the best! :zomg Is there already a set date for the audition?

I think we are past the peak now in terms of summer. It's not going above 29°C now. I even wore a pullover yesterday and today, because it's quite chilly in the morning. But it gets warm later on at noon. It also rained a little bit in my city today. It will be around ~23°C in the next few days. We will be above between 25-28°C starting next week.

Job is always very stressful, especially the last couple of weeks/months. But I've learnt to handle it, so I'm pretty chill about it.



Of course there are things which annoy you and make you mad, but the team I work with is awesome and funny, hence I always come and go with a good feeling.
I never asked this, but what‘s your job syx? :hmm
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall


Yo, just passig by to drop some tpn art, enjoy :zomg

























sources mainly : @nkys74394 ; http://briochy.tumblr.com ; https://haze-maru.tumblr.com ; cinemamind.tumblr.com/post/177330289791 ; @cry_mond ;

My apologies for making a tpn art files of your thread without contributing in any discussion...


 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Erinyes look at what I found in Japan :wtf



That special edition cover is so good, I just had to buy it :zomg And Houseki no Kuni covers actually sparkle, how awesome is that? XD bit hard to see on the pic, but yeah, that gave me the last push to buy one book :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh and for @syx :p

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@niichan wow sugoi !!

I hate you !!!!!!! :arf
Joke aside thats a fantastic haul !:zomg thats what you got from Japan ?
lets see!


thats so great Houseki no kuni !!! ♥ gintama cover ft Kouka-chan ♥ !!! I'm so jealous, life is so unfair !



But Im happy for you, I hope you had a great time there ! :zomg


You definitely have some great tastes, and this TPN wall is so great (was it a jump event i assume by the pics i can see behind ?)

but wait, your haul is lacking some major stuff ! I cant see any HxH thing !? :twitch Go back bring some wonderful HxH stuff, right now !! Mattaku !!
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
There is, but I can't remember when it is
You are so much like me. :lmao

You wore a pullover? Noob. Just take them all off and be naked.
Hey, I'm southerner, so I feel cold faster than other people.



Good to hear that you seem to have precious people around you :nod

Ganbatte!


I never asked this, but what‘s your job syx? :hmm
Customer Requirements Manager for Electronic Brake Systems (cars).







Yo, just passig by to drop some tpn art, enjoy :zomg

























sources mainly : @nkys74394 ; http://briochy.tumblr.com ; https://haze-maru.tumblr.com ; cinemamind.tumblr.com/post/177330289791 ; @cry_mond ;

My apologies for making a tpn art files of your thread without contributing in any discussion...


:wtf Erinyes hasn't forgotten me. So many awesome pieces. :wtf

You are as reliable as Emma, Ray and Norman combined!



Posting nice drawings of my favorite series equals any form of interesting discussion. =)

But, of course, I wouldn't mind discussing... stuff with you. :3

:zomg I would have stolen at least one piece there. :lmao
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That's... that's not true. Like... I didn't roll this banner and don't plan to... it's something, right?
Well, there is much I could say about this, but I fear where the discussion would lead, so I'll just agree with ya! Good job! :lmao

:kukuku
Also the semiannual Umineko when!?
Logically speaking, I would have to start from EP1 if you want me to read Umineko. >.>"
 
Top