Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
La vie ne rose ? yes watched it, bc the name intrigued me, but tbh i dont know anything about kpop :arf

edit : but i can see why its so popular now :zomg
ah..haha :sweatdrop

:nod

And I see you liked some of my posts before..
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
ah..haha :sweatdrop

:nod

And I see you liked some of my posts before..
yeah i usually tend to check, and indeed i realized by the vids and the gifs you re posting that you re a huge fan of kpop :zomg. i dont know anything sadly to discuss about korean culture apart from korean cosmetics :errr , but i guess you dont exactly care abt this


Btw korean females in those bands are all gorgeous, are they even human, im so jealous
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
yeah i usually tend to check, and indeed i realized by the vids and the gifs you re posting that you re a huge fan of kpop :zomg. i dont know anything sadly to discuss about korean culture apart from korean cosmetics :errr , but i guess you dont exactly care abt this


Btw korean females in those bands are all gorgeous, are they even human, im so jealous
ah..I see :xp haha :XD that sounds like, you wear cosmetics korean style? : O
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
ah..I see :xp haha :XD that sounds like, you wear cosmetics korean style? : O
dame dame, i do buy some korean cosmetics sometimes as they have interesting, innovative and rather cheap products also they have kind of stuff you cant find here with usually high sun protection (im having a kind of sun allergy called PMLE :arf ) i dont have a specific style, i m doing stuff as i like, i can get inspired by various things but dont necessary follow any specific fashion.

@syx are you a kpop fan too ?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
dame dame, i do buy some korean cosmetics sometimes as they have interesting, innovative and rather cheap products also they have kind of stuff you cant find here with usually high sun protection (im having a kind of sun allergy called PMLE :arf ) i dont have a specific style, i m doing stuff as i like, i can get inspired by various things but dont necessary follow any specific fashion.

@syx are you a kpop fan too ?
masaka?! are they Etude? or the SAEM? Innisfree? Nature Republic?! :gwah
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Nani, kiki-kun ?



its been a while i havent come here, here some hnk art ♥

















Oh gosh, who is the character in the second to last picture? :awe

That Antarc though... will look for a better quality to make it a future avy/sig. :wtf

@syx are you a kpop fan too ?
Ah, no, I don't think so. I just like the appearance of the girls. Other than that, K-Pop songs are not really my cup of tea.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
masaka?! are they Etude? or the SAEM? Innisfree? Nature Republic?! :gwah
Etude and Missha are the ones i know mainly, are they bad ? :errr im amazed you can even name those brands :zomg

Oh gosh, who is the character in the second to last picture? :awe
ah cant tell you without heavily spoiling you


That Antarc though... will look for a better quality to make it a future avy/sig. :wtf
yeah the art is so asesome :zomg looking forward seeing your new Antar-chan set


Ah, no, I don't think so. I just like the appearance of the girls. Other than that, K-Pop songs are not really my cup of tea.
oh :arf
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ah damn, forgot to reply here. Sorry, I was occupied being awesome in the Mafia Game.

Neat pictures there. Musica is soooo kawaiii~~~

And that comic in the end though. :lmao You don't need to know the japanese language to understand this. :kukuku

Also, this is an incredible piece of art, any chance I could contact the artist? That's absolutely avy worthy. :zomg
I see you had a lot of fun in the MG xDDDD

I agree. The Musica ones are really adorable and the artist is quite a huge fan of her and Song. So there will definitely be more fanarts of her for sure!

And poor Ray though. He rather doesn't want Norman to find out what he accidentally did there. xD

Also, on your question, the artist only has a twitter and twpf.jp account. Yesterday however, I contacted him on twitter and asked if you could use the Ray fanart as an avy since I already followed him anyway hehe. Today I got a reply back and he gave permission that you can use it, but as long as you credit him which is, of course, normal. ;p

This is his twitter account: 鶴屋
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Etude and Missha are the ones i know mainly, are they bad ? :errr im amazed you can even name those brands :zomg
I know Etude because my favorite group was in their ad, but Missha? Hmmm this is my first time hearing the name :?bunny Etude is good I think, they are popular :nod

haha because my job revolves around those brands so no surprise :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh btw syx likes Sakura Miyawaki :rolleyes:
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
ah cant tell you without heavily spoiling you
Ah damn... part of me really wants to pick up the HnK manga, but nahhh... I think I will settle with the anime. : /
yeah the art is so asesome :zomg looking forward seeing your new Antar-chan set

Antarc best character <3 I love her. :crying
What's with this face? :lmao Everyone has different tastes in music. :teach

I see you had a lot of fun in the MG xDDDD


I agree. The Musica ones are really adorable and the artist is quite a huge fan of her and Song. So there will definitely be more fanarts of her for sure!

And poor Ray though. He rather doesn't want Norman to find out what he accidentally did there. xD

Also, on your question, the artist only has a twitter and twpf.jp account. Yesterday however, I contacted him on twitter and asked if you could use the Ray fanart as an avy since I already followed him anyway hehe. Today I got a reply back and he gave permission that you can use it, but as long as you credit him which is, of course, normal. ;p

This is his twitter account: 鶴屋
Oh gosh, Sonic-chan, I'm positively surprised by you. Where the hell did you find the time to this much for me? :zomg You so fast, sugoi chakra!



Thank you very much!

haha because my job revolves around those brands so no surprise :D
Erinyes, this is your chance. Leave a good impression on Kiki and he might give you super discounts! : )

Oh btw syx likes Sakura Miyawaki :rolleyes:
And that is wrong, because...?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Oh gosh, Sonic-chan, I'm positively surprised by you. Where the hell did you find the time to this much for me? :zomg


Thank you very much!
Mostly I check twitter on my mobile, so sending a message isn't a big deal. What can I say? I am the best after all.


You so fast, sugoi chakra!


Thank you very much!
You're welcome =3=/

Now as promised I will gladly receive your money on my bank account.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I know Etude because my favorite group was in their ad, but Missha? Hmmm this is my first time hearing the name :?bunny Etude is good I think, they are popular :nod

haha because my job revolves around those brands so no surprise :D
Oh you do work in the cosmetics field or maybe chemistry, omoshiroi !!

Oh btw syx likes Sakura Miyawaki :rolleyes:
google Sakura Miyawaki

:arf




Ah damn... part of me really wants to pick up the HnK manga, but nahhh... I think I will settle with the anime. : /

Antarc best character <3 I love her. :crying

What's with this face? :lmao Everyone has different tastes in music. :teach
Yeah love antarc a lot :zomg :pout
did you see this figurine ? awesome !!!



yeah a lot of stuff are happening in the manga currently, its up to you if you want to pick it up, but the anime is doing a great job, so you can stick to it, too.

 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh you do work in the cosmetics field or maybe chemistry, omoshiroi !!
haha nah, I am entrepreneur, I buy cosmetics and then sell it :D though it's not only cosmetics

also Korean cosmetics are getting popular here. And my sis took me to their shop many times :eyeroll
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Yeah love antarc a lot :zomg:pout
did you see this figurine ? awesome !!!



yeah a lot of stuff are happening in the manga currently, its up to you if you want to pick it up, but the anime is doing a great job, so you can stick to it, too.

Yeah, I have seen that figurine. It's wonderful, because it reflects the most memorable scene in the HnK anime, and it is definitely one of the most memorable scenes at all for me. :nomoar

I will stick to the anime for now. I might read the manga when I have a longer vacation (and nothing else to do...).
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Soooo it seems there will be a Sakura fans meetup on March 24th. If it's true I will attend :zomg :zomg :zomg
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


In which city? Which time? I take Sakura will be there too?
My city. In the morning I think 🤔

Nah 😥 I wish tho. This is just a meetup among fans

and then cries in the corner :emocat when will I meet her? :emocat
 
Top