La vie ne rose ? yes watched it, bc the name intrigued me, but tbh i dont know anything about kpopDid you watch those vids?![]()

edit : but i can see why its so popular now

La vie ne rose ? yes watched it, bc the name intrigued me, but tbh i dont know anything about kpopDid you watch those vids?![]()


ah..hahaLa vie ne rose ? yes watched it, bc the name intrigued me, but tbh i dont know anything about kpop
edit : but i can see why its so popular now![]()


yeah i usually tend to check, and indeed i realized by the vids and the gifs you re posting that you re a huge fan of kpopah..haha
And I see you liked some of my posts before..
. i dont know anything sadly to discuss about korean culture apart from korean cosmetics
, but i guess you dont exactly care abt this
ah..I seeyeah i usually tend to check, and indeed i realized by the vids and the gifs you re posting that you re a huge fan of kpop. i dont know anything sadly to discuss about korean culture apart from korean cosmetics
, but i guess you dont exactly care abt this
![]()
Btw korean females in those bands are all gorgeous, are they even human, im so jealous![]()
haha
that sounds like, you wear cosmetics korean style? : Oah..I seehaha
that sounds like, you wear cosmetics korean style? : O
) i dont have a specific style, i m doing stuff as i like, i can get inspired by various things but dont necessary follow any specific fashion.masaka?! are they Etude? or the SAEM? Innisfree? Nature Republic?!dame dame, i do buy some korean cosmetics sometimes as they have interesting, innovative and rather cheap products also they have kind of stuff you cant find here with usually high sun protection (im having a kind of sun allergy called PMLE![]()
) i dont have a specific style, i m doing stuff as i like, i can get inspired by various things but dont necessary follow any specific fashion.
@syx are you a kpop fan too ?

Oh gosh, who is the character in the second to last picture?Nani, kiki-kun ?![]()
its been a while i havent come here, here some hnk art
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


Ah, no, I don't think so. I just like the appearance of the girls. Other than that, K-Pop songs are not really my cup of tea.@syx are you a kpop fan too ?
Etude and Missha are the ones i know mainly, are they bad ?masaka?! are they Etude? or the SAEM? Innisfree? Nature Republic?!![]()
im amazed you can even name those brands 
ah cant tell you without heavily spoiling youOh gosh, who is the character in the second to last picture?![]()
yeah the art is so asesomeThat Antarc though... will look for a better quality to make it a future avy/sig.![]()
looking forward seeing your new Antar-chan set
ohAh, no, I don't think so. I just like the appearance of the girls. Other than that, K-Pop songs are not really my cup of tea.

I see you had a lot of fun in the MG xDDDDAh damn, forgot to reply here. Sorry, I was occupied being awesome in the Mafia Game.
![]()
Neat pictures there. Musica is soooo kawaiii~~~
And that comic in the end though.You don't need to know the japanese language to understand this.
Also, this is an incredible piece of art, any chance I could contact the artist? That's absolutely avy worthy.![]()
I know Etude because my favorite group was in their ad, but Missha? Hmmm this is my first time hearing the nameEtude and Missha are the ones i know mainly, are they bad ?im amazed you can even name those brands
![]()
Etude is good I think, they are popular 

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah damn... part of me really wants to pick up the HnK manga, but nahhh... I think I will settle with the anime. : /ah cant tell you without heavily spoiling you![]()
Antarc best character <3 I love her.yeah the art is so asesomelooking forward seeing your new Antar-chan set
![]()
![]()

What's with this face?
Everyone has different tastes in music. 
I see you had a lot of fun in the MG xDDDD
Oh gosh, Sonic-chan, I'm positively surprised by you. Where the hell did you find the time to this much for me?I agree. The Musica ones are really adorable and the artist is quite a huge fan of her and Song. So there will definitely be more fanarts of her for sure!
And poor Ray though. He rather doesn't want Norman to find out what he accidentally did there. xD
Also, on your question, the artist only has a twitter and twpf.jp account. Yesterday however, I contacted him on twitter and asked if you could use the Ray fanart as an avy since I already followed him anyway hehe. Today I got a reply back and he gave permission that you can use it, but as long as you credit him which is, of course, normal. ;p
This is his twitter account: 鶴屋
You so fast, sugoi chakra!Erinyes, this is your chance. Leave a good impression on Kiki and he might give you super discounts! : )haha because my job revolves around those brands so no surprise![]()
And that is wrong, because...?Oh btw syx likes Sakura Miyawaki![]()
Erinyes, this is your chance. Leave a good impression on Kiki and he might give you super discounts! : )

No, that's not even wrong, that's super duper rightAnd that is wrong, because...?
Mostly I check twitter on my mobile, so sending a message isn't a big deal. What can I say? I am the best after all.Oh gosh, Sonic-chan, I'm positively surprised by you. Where the hell did you find the time to this much for me?
![]()
Thank you very much!
You so fast, sugoi chakra!
You're welcome =3=/Thank you very much!
Oh you do work in the cosmetics field or maybe chemistry, omoshiroi !!I know Etude because my favorite group was in their ad, but Missha? Hmmm this is my first time hearing the nameEtude is good I think, they are popular
haha because my job revolves around those brands so no surprise![]()
google Sakura MiyawakiOh btw syx likes Sakura Miyawaki![]()

Yeah love antarc a lotAh damn... part of me really wants to pick up the HnK manga, but nahhh... I think I will settle with the anime. : /
Antarc best character <3 I love her.
What's with this face?Everyone has different tastes in music.
![]()

haha nah, I am entrepreneur, I buy cosmetics and then sell itOh you do work in the cosmetics field or maybe chemistry, omoshiroi !!![]()
though it's not only cosmetics
Yeah, I have seen that figurine. It's wonderful, because it reflects the most memorable scene in the HnK anime, and it is definitely one of the most memorable scenes at all for me.Yeah love antarc a lot
did you see this figurine ? awesome !!!
![]()
![]()
yeah a lot of stuff are happening in the manga currently, its up to you if you want to pick it up, but the anime is doing a great job, so you can stick to it, too.
![]()


Soooo it seems there will be a Sakura fans meetup on March 24th. If it's true I will attend![]()
My city. In the morning I think![]()
In which city? Which time? I take Sakura will be there too?
when will I meet her? 