| Page 97 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

• Gildarts & Zeref

• Acnologia

Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Stalking? Oh dear, no Syx-kun. It's called social investigation.

What a funny coincidence, I got one of those Neko-ears in a Maid Cafe in Tokyo. There is even a wonderful picture of it. :lmao
So, either the maid was you in disguise or someone shared that picture.

here syx, Sakura fanart
That's absolutely beautiful! :wtf

Please share more of those!!! I want to make a set!!! :zomg

see? told ya to be patient. the rockets are on a 7 games winning streak. The season is very long,don't sweat it, thing get interesting after the all star break when the playoff push begin
Yeah, looks like they got their shit together. I have watched all matches of the Rockets til the match against the Pelicans. It's quite entertaining to follow them. Aside from Harden (obviously), I think House and Capela are doing really good. Though, Capela often looks like he hates to play basketball. :lmao Westbrook can do better I guess, but it's amazing to see him switch places almost instantly as if there are two Westbrooks out there. I also liked Beverly, Morant and Shai, even though I only watched a single game of them.

And what's up with your avatar? coworker gave me a weird look lmao
It's one of the sexiest avatars I ever had, what was wrong with it? :toc

syx's perspective:

Forgive me for not messaging lately. : / I was abroad on short notice, now I'm back for real. =)

Next batch of syx's adventures in Japan:
(Tokyo Dome - Koishikawa Korakuen - Nakano Broadway)

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Ok syx! :nod

Huwaaahhh tokyo domeeee. Many kpop concerts had been held there. Masaka, you went to Sakura's concert? : O

So green *-*

Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Huwaaahhh tokyo domeeee. Many kpop concerts had been held there. Masaka, you went to Sakura's concert? : O
There was actually a concert that day. If my memory serves me right, it was forbidden to take videos (and maybe pictures). Don't ask me which group it was though.

Nope, I wasn't on any Sakura concert. Was she even in Japan during my vacation?

@syx your pics are amzing , those green sceneries are just too beautiful, and those hxh figurines :zomg

Agathe , so beautiful ♥

You are also ordered to post much more Agathe pictures! I also have to make an Agathe set sometime. <3

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ofc it's just syx's and my version that got no transparent background, it seems Magi still wants to troll us even when she's giving us a present :lambirb

I want to ask my good friend @syx if he can help me with that :blushbirb

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
But i did absolutely nothing, it took like at most 3 minutes to add a transparent background lol,

sorry if i i made it sound as if i did work hard on it, i didnt mean to at all.

Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
syx's adventures in Japan:
Tokyo (One Piece) Tower - Odaiba

One of our favorite days, mainly because of the Tokyo (One Piece) Tower. I am not the biggest One Piece fan, but the Tokyo (One Piece) Tower was absolutely amazing, especially the live show!

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That Robotech statue is badass...

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Jesus... those pictures from Japan are not going to end. Gotta gear up a little bit. :lmao I will show the rest of Tokyo.

Next batch of syx's Japan adventures:
Inokashira Park - Ikebukuro - Ueno Park - Tokyo Imperial Palace - Akihabara (again, actually we went there whenever we had time to spare) - Shinjuku

I will also say a couple of words to some of them.

We stumbled across this cosplay event by pure chance. So many Kimetsu no Yaiba cosplayers, I tell ya. It felt so weird to be among them because of our obvious casual wear, but we also didn't want to leave, because it was such a nice scenery. I asked a Okita Souji cosplayer to take a picture with me. She was kind enough to accept, probably because of my charming approach as I greeted her with "Sumimasen, Okita-san", hehe. In reality, I was nervous as hell, you have no idea, haha.

That's actually an alcoholic drink there. Even Google translate is not 100% accurate at times, lol. So be careful.

Shinjuku nightlife is probably not my cup of tea. We were approached by a couple of hideous immigrants who wanted to invite us to a calm, relaxing place with beautiful women, lmao. Some of them first try to get closer to you by asking where you are from, what you did so far and so on. Others... others are more direct. They will ask you openly if you want to see "a japanese tiddy bar". :lmao

Much to our surprise, there are a lot of Turkish Kebap restaurants in Tokyo.

Okay, listen guys. And listen carefully. Once you are in Tokyo, one thing you will come to know is the fact that there are several vending machines in every fucking corner. Literally. In. Every. Fucking. Corner. SEVERAL. VENDING. MACHINES.

That is why I decided on one day, that I won't take any drinks with me right from the start. On that fateful day, we visited the Imperial Palace. There was not a single vending machine around. Not. A. Single. Vending. Machine. Around. I almost died there. :lmao Take my advice: if you are going to visit the Imperial Palace, take something to drink with you!

Detective Magi, that reflection is not syx, umu!

My dessert in the Maid Cafe. I had to visit one, I just had to. But I'll be honest, it was fucking weird, but worth the experience.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think this will be the second to last batch of my adventures. :lmao

After Tokyo, we headed to Mt. Fuji. We actually had planned to climb Mt. Fuji in one go - ascent as well as descent - within one day. We had simply not more time to stay there longer, since we also had Osaka and Kyoto in our schedule. Unfortunately, the climb of Mt. Fuji didn't work out. I will save me the pain to write down in detail why. What you need to know is that it was 95% our own fault. We were not prepared enough, simple as that. The rest of the 5% goes to the poor infrastructure there, even during the official climbing season, mind you. Nevertheless, we put the time we stayed there to good use and did a smaller climb at the Chureito Pagoda (up to the Goten), lol.
Our view from our hotel room at Mt. Fuji. :zomg

On our way to the Chureito Pagoda.

Hmh, beware of bears.... : )

After our very short stay at Mt. Fuji, we traveled to our next destination with the Shinkansen (bullet train): Osaka.
Shinkansen rides are very comfortable. Don't forget to buy your bento-box! : )
Of course we had to visit the Den-Den-Town right after we arrived at Osaka. x)

Minoo Park in Osaka.

The waterfall is amazing. It's - once again - one of the places where you could sit down and enjoy the sound for hours!

Den-Den Town again:

Childhoold memories... I remember watching my uncle play this game when I was a cute little thing. :wtf

This series is still ongoing, lol...

Creativity done right. :lmao

Time to hit the Umeda Sky Building:

Sumiyoshi Taisha - Namba Yasaka - Dotonbori

@Sky look at these heretics...

Throwing aways such precious box in a trash bin in a holy place like this:

@Brandish, I drank this one for your sake, I'm serious! It was as delicious as you are. :3

One day we reserved to visit the Himeji Castle at Hyogo. If you ask me if it's worth to spend the majority of a single day there, then my answer is a clear: yes.

Only one more batch left.

This was syx.

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
That Supernatural comment lmaoo !! God bless the Japanese for their version of Toy Story 4.

And you're more delicious :hurr

• Hug

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This is appalling, Kouhai-kun.
I will find them.

• Hug

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

So a manga about Okita and Nobu in a main role, should be right up your alley : D

I mean, just look at this

Hopefully someone will pick this up
There are no gifs which could display my emotions right now. I did nothing to deserve such epicness, but I don't care, I will take it.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

So a manga about Okita and Nobu in a main role, should be right up your alley : D

I mean, just look at this

Hopefully someone will pick this up
This gives me hope for a Scathach manga one day :feelsgoodman Redline should be good though