I will gladly change it to your liking for a couple of weeks.Damn I wanted to place my ads here.
What happened.
For free.
I will gladly change it to your liking for a couple of weeks.Damn I wanted to place my ads here.
What happened.





At some point we were like "uhh... doesn't this look familiar, dude????"
But as I said before, the third day in Kyoto ended very early. You will see in the pictures that it rained a lot. We thank our Kami-sama that he made us find the Togetsu-kyō Bridge the day before. xD



Look how great they are!!! (@SirSamuel016, you might be interested)

Hnnngh that Jalter and the FGO manga?! I need themOkay, let's wrap this up, shall we?
Final Japan batch, bitch!
During our stay in Osaka, we went to Kyoto on three days. It's approx. a 1h ride from Osaka to Kyoto. However, on the third day, the weather thwarted our plans and we decided to abort our mission there and went back to Osaka relatively early. It was raining way too much. Fortunately, we already visited our favorite places in the first and second day in Kyoto. A bummer yes, but negligible.
First, we headed to the Fushimi-Inari-Taisha Shrine. Guys... it's a must see sight, but if you want to see every corner of it, you better train your stamina in advance before you visit Japan, especially during summer.
Then it was time for Kiyomizu-dera. Sadly, a good chunk of the temple is under construction work.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Next, we made a quick stop at the Yasaka-no-To Pagoda.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Right after, I wanted to see the Kennin-ji because of the epic art on the ceiling.![]()
![]()
Our next target was the Ginkaku-ji (Silver Pavilion). I liked it here more than at the Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion). Granted, the Kinkaku-ji looks flashy as fuck (I will also share pictures of that one), but it is so overfilled with impudent tourists that it annoyed the hell out of me.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Short stop at the Kyoto Tower.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Our second day in Kyoto started with the Ginkaku-ji. An amazing sight for sure, but you have to bring a lot of patience and composure with you. It's very difficult to take good pictures with so many rude tourists there. No one gives a fuck about the other.![]()
![]()
On our way back to Osaka.
![]()
Then we hit the Ryōan-ji with the Kare-san-sui. :3![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
We are on our way to the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
We actually planned to visit the Togetsu-kyō Bridge on our third day in Kyoto. However, we accidentally got there after we left the Bamboo Grove. While taking these pictures, we weren't aware that this is the area of the Togetsu-kyō Bridge, we in fact realized it on our third day... when we went there again. Puhahahahahha![]()
This train has just one wagon, it is really cute. xD
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Our second day in Kyoto ended with the Gion District (Shirakawa Canal)![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The third day of Kyoto... I was looking forward to the moss garden of the Saihō-ji... it looked wonderful on the internet...![]()
![]()
![]()
But... >.>"
Anyway... there was nothing we could do. We went to our next destination... the Togetsu-kyō Bridge (still unaware of the fact that we went there by accident the day before, lol).![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Then dis shit happened:
![]()
![]()
At some point we were like "uhh... doesn't this look familiar, dude????"
But as I said before, the third day in Kyoto ended very early. You will see in the pictures that it rained a lot. We thank our Kami-sama that he made us find the Togetsu-kyō Bridge the day before. xD
Two days left. One day we reserved for the beauty Nara! First stop: Kofukuji Temple.![]()
This picture was taken right before it suddenly started to storm. We took shelter at this spot, like a mass of other people as well.
![]()
The aftermath:
![]()
It never stopped raining for a longer time. Just when you think you are good to go and are on your way to your next stop, the storm starts to kick your ass again. This here is the point where we called it a day and the last day in Kyoto. We didn't have any high priority sights on our plan after all.
![]()
Next, we have the wonderful Yoshikien Garden.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
To the Tōdai-ji Temple!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Kasuga Taisha![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The Nara Park with the deers.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
But beware of them. Once they see or smell food, they won't stop stalking you.
At night, we traveled back to Osaka to the Shinsekai:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Abeno Harukas, Osaka:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Shitenno-ji, Osaka:![]()
And it is time to say goodbye to Japan.![]()
![]()
![]()
This here looked like a titan within thewallpillar for me.
![]()
My loot:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It was today that I found the time to unbox my Sabo and Jalter figure. <3Look how great they are!!! (@SirSamuel016, you might be interested)
![]()
This was Jalter's reaction when I summoned her
![]()
I love her. <3
Jesus... that took a shit ton of time...
![]()


I mean, it's a grail warWait. Did they just shamelessly copy FSN.![]()

Yeah... I'm totally not interested at all. It's not like Okita is one of my favorite Servants in the entire Fate franchise...Just wanted to share some nice pics from the first chapter of the new Fate Okita manga : D (already got translated btw, in case you're interested :3)
![]()
![]()
![]()
Disappointed I don't see a Okita/Okita Alter figure though 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There were no Okita Alter figures as far as I recall. But true, it is disappointing to lack a Okita figure in my small collection. There are reasons for it though. First, I decided relatively late in Tokyo to buy a figure which is a little bit more expensive. Since I didn't memorize the stores where I saw the figures which piqued my interest, my options were limited after I decided to buy one. Jalter's location was easy to remember (the big Mandarake store building), and she was my favorite figure anyway, especially with that "annoyed/meh" face expression, it is too gorgeous.Disappointed I don't see a Okita/Okita Alter figure though![]()
Later on, I also found a couple of awesome Okita figures (often, the faces of those figures are just not made well), real beauties, better looking than my Jalter one, but also double or thrice the price. I would have liked to add one to my collection, but I already settled for one expensive figure. I explained the reason before and we both talked about it during my stay in Japan: I didn't want to pay a lot money for something which might got taken away by the German Customs. It's not like I would have cared for the lost money, I just wanted to avoid the disappointment and anger I would feel right after the most awesome vacation I ever had. Losing both a Jalter and Okita figure would have been too much for me.
And on a side-note: it is still forbidden to import toys without CE-label to Germany. Your only hope is that the box or the instructions have german language on them and/or the figure is declared a collectable and/or not suited for kids (also in german language). Even then, it is not guaranteed for the Customs to let the figure pass, it is pure chance. : /
Pretty sure there's an Okita alter figure either already released or coming soonThere were no Okita Alter figures as far as I recall. But true, it is disappointing to lack a Okita figure in my small collection. There are reasons for it though. First, I decided relatively late in Tokyo to buy a figure which is a little bit more expensive. Since I didn't memorize the stores where I saw the figures which piqued my interest, my options were limited after I decided to buy one. Jalter's location was easy to remember (the big Mandarake store building), and she was my favorite figure anyway, especially with that "annoyed/meh" face expression, it is too gorgeous.Later on, I also found a couple of awesome Okita figures (often, the faces of those figures are just not made well), real beauties, better looking than my Jalter one, but also double or thrice the price. I would have liked to add one to my collection, but I already settled for one expensive figure. I explained the reason before and we both talked about it during my stay in Japan: I didn't want to pay a lot money for something which might got taken away by the German Customs. It's not like I would have cared for the lost money, I just wanted to avoid the disappointment and anger I would feel right after the most awesome vacation I ever had. Losing both a Jalter and Okita figure would have been too much for me.
And on a side-note: it is still forbidden to import toys without CE-label to Germany. Your only hope is that the box or the instructions have german language on them and/or the figure is declared a collectable and/or not suited for kids (also in german language). Even then, it is not guaranteed for the Customs to let the figure pass, it is pure chance. : /
But who says I won't get my hands on a Okita figure? What do you take me for?
![]()
This one is also great:

Ah, yes, I know there are Okita Alter figures. I was just saying that I haven't found any during my trip.Pretty sure there's an Okita alter figure either already released or coming soon![]()
Aye there's the one I was thinking of haha![]()
Always glad to help.
Ah I see. Shame you didn't find anyAh, yes, I know there are Okita Alter figures. I was just saying that I haven't found any during my trip.
Maybe next time 
Oh, stop it you...You, from all the people, are the most shit that existed in this world. Even god is laughing at you that you have ever been created. If someone ever told you that you are great, that was probably the biggest lie in their whole life that they even had an extremely hard time to keep up their laughter.
If a bird has ever pooped on your head, it knew that you are just as worthy as its poop. If it never did, then it already decided that you aren't even worth his poop.
Do you see the thrashcan? That garbage is even more above your level then you ever could imagine. Last but not least, your life is literally shit from all sides that it can possible be. If your mother or father or someone close to you said that you are worth a 10 then sorry to not break your bubble, but they are wrong to the core. You are just a merely five, and your deodorant stinks like poop.
Heh, is this what I think it is?showing her cute side
some spam for it