Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I love your set :blush some spam for it





Oh wow, revo-san has made an appearance here in my thread. :zomg

Thanks for the beautiful arts. They are magnificent! :wtf

Say, have you played Nier Automata, too? I'm currently at my second playthrough, not finished yet. I enjoy every second of it. =)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Say, have you played Nier Automata, too? I'm currently at my second playthrough, not finished yet. I enjoy every second of it. =)
I do wonder what second playthrough implies. :notsure
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I do wonder what second playthrough implies. :notsure
I finished the story with 2B and then I started from scratch with Nines.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I finished the story with 2B and then I started from scratch with Nines.
Ah okay.
Not a second playthrough then, my friend. Still part of the "first experience".
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Oh wow, revo-san has made an appearance here in my thread. :zomg

Thanks for the beautiful arts. They are magnificent! :wtf

Say, have you played Nier Automata, too? I'm currently at my second playthrough, not finished yet. I enjoy every second of it. =)
Don't worry I lurk here all the time 🤭

Sadly almost all games I play I do it by invading a friend's house because I don't have any, I managed to play Nier twice and I loved it a lot but I got kicked out. I had to read the rest of the game on my own (very sad) and Nii and Asa-chi had to explain me half of it.

Still one of my favorite games so far, glad that you're enjoying it too, I bet you ship 2b and 9s too? :hurr
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ah okay.
Not a second playthrough then, my friend. Still part of the "first experience".
Come on, man. Semantics... don't be like that. I know your are not like that. :lmao
Don't worry I lurk here all the time 🤭
Another stalker.


Sadly almost all games I play I do it by invading a friend's house because I don't have any, I managed to play Nier twice and I loved it a lot but I got kicked out. I had to read the rest of the game on my own (very sad) and Nii and Asa-chi had to explain me half of it.

Still one of my favorite games so far, glad that you're enjoying it too, I bet you ship 2b and 9s too? :hurr
Ah, shoot... that's so sorrowful to hear, especially in regards to Nier Automata. :pout Why won't your friends lend you their console + Nier? What kind of friends do you have? : /

Yeah Nines x 2B are a charming couple. :blush Nines is a pretty funny fella.
 
Last edited:

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Another stalker.

Another for your harem*

Ah, shoot... that's so sorrowful to hear, especially in regards to Nier Automata. :pout Why won't your friends lend you their console + Nier? What kind of friends do you have? : /
I guess when someone spends money on a game they waited to get for so long wants to play it on their own way, can't blame them too much (especially since I got so hyped for the game I wanted to play it everyday).

Nothing to worry, I'm pretty terrible at games in the end.
Yeah Nines x 2B are a charming couple. :blush Nines is a pretty funny fella.
Right? He's adorable :blush the amount of fanarts for them is amazing.
Do you play KH too? Think I never asked you.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Another for your harem*


Ohhh my dear, revo-chan, I wasn't aware that you are into NTR stuff. We must ensure that Sky doesn't find out about our secret.



This is so thrilling!!!!


guess when someone spends money on a game they waited to get for so long wants to play it on their own way, can't blame them too much (especially since I got so hyped for the game I wanted to play it everyday).
Yes, I get that part, but it's not like they are playing 24/7, right? Surely there are times where they don't play any games at all for various reasons. : /
I don't blame them though, it probably just don't cross their minds that they could/should lend you their stuff when they don't play it. Just human things.
Nothing to worry, I'm pretty terrible at games in the end.
And? What does it matter whether you are terrible at games (your saying, not mine) or not? Do only good players have a right to play games? : ) As long as you have fun - especially in a Singleplayer game - what's the point of thinking even a second about how well/terrible you do? That's a wrong mindset, revo-chan, please abandon it!

Right? He's adorable :blush the amount of fanarts for them is amazing.
I think you can share them tomorrow or the day after. Then I will probably have covered most of the game. =)
Do you play KH too? Think I never asked you.
I guess you mean Kingdom Hearts? Nope, I didn't play any KH games. You have, I assume?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He knows.

And he does approve.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess you mean Kingdom Hearts? Nope, I didn't play any KH games. You have, I assume?
* pika *
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina


Ohhh my dear, revo-chan, I wasn't aware that you are into NTR stuff. We must ensure that Sky doesn't find out about our secret.



This is so thrilling!!!!

Kill the NTR!


But you have quite a big harem-fandom, being in your thread feels kinda bad for it :blush
Yes, I get that part, but it's not like they are playing 24/7, right? Surely there are times where they don't play any games at all for various reasons. : /
I don't blame them though, it probably just don't cross their minds that they could/should lend you their stuff when they don't play it. Just human things.
And? What does it matter whether you are terrible at games (your saying, not mine) or not? Do only good players have a right to play games? : ) As long as you have fun - especially in a Singleplayer game - what's the point of thinking even a second about how well/terrible you do? That's a wrong mindset, revo-chan, please abandon it!
:bobriki

When going to play I have fun, it's pretty nice, I guess I'm part of the blame too since I wish I could learn and play at my own time. I just don't have the money for it. I like playing on computer too but there are barely games for it nowadays. Tbh I'm much more into the plots/characters of videogames than the game itself :Haha so I'm alright with lurking and reading.

Now we are on the topic, which are your favorite games, syxtan?
I think you can share them tomorrow or the day after. Then I will probably have covered most of the game. =)
I just got on a beach after driving for two days * dies * but I will spam you with them tomorrow. :blush
I guess you mean Kingdom Hearts? Nope, I didn't play any KH games. You have, I assume?
Yeah, just like Nier I played a bit of some of the games and liked it a lot (looking forward for the new one, gotta play it at any costs), I even nominated a character of it for waifu wars. :sweatdrop
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Kill the NTR!
It's not NTR anymore since Sky-senpai approved of it for some inexplicably reasons. It is only you and me.



But you have quite a big harem-fandom

Forcing yourself into believing this doesn't make it true.
being in your thread feels kinda bad for it :blush
What is that supposed to mean? Are you ignoring my thread intentionally?



Sounds more like a poor excuse to distance yourself.

Are you, revo?



:bobriki

When going to play I have fun, it's pretty nice, I guess I'm part of the blame too since I wish I could learn and play at my own time. I just don't have the money for it. I like playing on computer too but there are barely games for it nowadays. Tbh I'm much more into the plots/characters of videogames than the game itself :Haha so I'm alright with lurking and reading.
Yeah, I get your point. Reading all the stuff has its charm too, I mean it should be similar to a (visual) novel for you then. However, playing a game gives you a different experience and entertains on other fields, especially when we talk about a fascinating game such as Nier Automata. It's a shame that you are not able to fully experience this gem, because if I read correctly between your lines, you would really like to play it if it were possible. You live in the wrong hood, revo-chan. : /

But things will hopefully change once you finish your studies. :zomg
Now we are on the topic, which are your favorite games, syxtan?
My favorite games are mainstream.
  • Grand Theft Auto in general, because of the huge world and the fact that you can be a bad boy. I like the fact that you can have your own estates and vehicles, boats, planes, motorcycles and so on. You can fool around so much.
  • Skies of Arcadia was literally One Piece in the sky for me. :lmao
  • The Legend of Zelda in general, but Ocarnia of Time is probably my favorite
  • Uncharted in general, because it is a funny action movie you are playing
  • Nier Automata for obvious reasons
  • There was a Star Wars online game where you could duel others as a Jedi. That was amazing. I always forget the name.
  • Mass Effect 2: great cast, story, fight system
  • Killzone 2: This was a game which I played online with a lot of friends and relatives. Everyone liked it, everyone played it. I think there is no other game (besides Battlefield Bad Company 2) which I enjoyed so much online, because I had everything I needed. The game itself was great, I always had multiple friends playing with me and I was skilled as fuck.
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2: same as Killzone 2
  • Counter Strike: same as Killzone 2, but I had less friends to play with.
  • Fallout New Vegas: tremendous and interesting world-building, so many stuff to explore
  • The Last of Us: superb graphics, lovely and heartbreaking story, heartwarming main-cast/duo
  • Red Dead Redemption in general: it is basically western-style Grand Theft Auto
  • and some others I might have forgotten
Nowadays, I wouldn't call me gamer anymore. It stopped ever since I finished my studies and found a job. I simply lack the motivation, get distracted and it's very difficult to come together with my friends when we are talking about online games. Everyone plays other games, has other timing schedules and so on. I don't even follow the gaming scene properly.

Now it is your turn, given that you won't ignore me/my thread. What are your favorite ones?

I just got on a beach after driving for two days * dies * but I will spam you with them tomorrow. :blush
So, you are on vacation? Where?

Tfw revo asks for your Japan-trip pics, but doesn't share any pics of her own vacation with you. Smh... I understand.



Yeah, just like Nier I played a bit of some of the games and liked it a lot (looking forward for the new one, gotta play it at any costs), I even nominated a character of it for waifu wars. :sweatdrop
Revo, you break my heart with all these barely played games. : (

When will KH4 hit the stores?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
KH4?
Maybe 2050
Jesus... it took you less than 2 minutes to
  • realize that I posted in this thread
  • read my not so little post
  • post an answer

What the hell are you oO
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Sky-san is always fast :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It is only you and me.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you ignoring my thread intentionally?



Sounds more like a poor excuse to distance yourself.

Are you, revo?



I have to confess you, I have a lowkey tsundere side -mixed with a lurking shyness.
So don't let my irrational and immature side hurt you, I'm always there reading you know :blush (yandere side).
Yeah, I get your point. Reading all the stuff has its charm too, I mean it should be similar to a (visual) novel for you then. However, playing a game gives you a different experience and entertains on other fields, especially when we talk about a fascinating game such as Nier Automata. It's a shame that you are not able to fully experience this gem, because if I read correctly between your lines, you would really like to play it if it were possible. You live in the wrong hood, revo-chan. : /
Yes that's exactly like it. :emocat Played little mostly of everything but watching videos of people playing or reading debates about it makes one thing how nice it must be. Also to play alone, at your time and doing things as you want must be the best thing, so I also step aside to ask someone to play their game 24/7.
But things will hopefully change once you finish your studies. :zomg
Aahhhh I do hope so! A few years more and maybe once moving to another place I can start fixing this problem~
My favorite games are mainstream.
  • Grand Theft Auto in general, because of the huge world and the fact that you can be a bad boy. I like the fact that you can have your own estates and vehicles, boats, planes, motorcycles and so on. You can fool around so much.
  • Skies of Arcadia was literally One Piece in the sky for me. :lmao
  • The Legend of Zelda in general, but Ocarnia of Time is probably my favorite
  • Uncharted in general, because it is a funny action movie you are playing
  • Nier Automata for obvious reasons
  • There was a Star Wars online game where you could duel others as a Jedi. That was amazing. I always forget the name.
  • Mass Effect 2: great cast, story, fight system
  • Killzone 2: This was a game which I played online with a lot of friends and relatives. Everyone liked it, everyone played it. I think there is no other game (besides Battlefield Bad Company 2) which I enjoyed so much online, because I had everything I needed. The game itself was great, I always had multiple friends playing with me and I was skilled as fuck.
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2: same as Killzone 2
  • Counter Strike: same as Killzone 2, but I had less friends to play with.
  • Fallout New Vegas: tremendous and interesting world-building, so many stuff to explore
  • The Last of Us: superb graphics, lovely and heartbreaking story, heartwarming main-cast/duo
  • Red Dead Redemption in general: it is basically western-style Grand Theft Auto
  • and some others I might have forgotten
Nowadays, I wouldn't call me gamer anymore. It stopped ever since I finished my studies and found a job. I simply lack the motivation, get distracted and it's very difficult to come together with my friends when we are talking about online games. Everyone plays other games, has other timing schedules and so on. I don't even follow the gaming scene properly.
Oooh those are a lot! :0
And you like Zelda too!! I actually played some games, love the world and the characters in general tbh, Ocarnia and Breath of the Wild are from the ones I like the most, but Skyward Sword wins the favorite one.
About the rest... I don't know or barely know them, sorry :emobirb But you picked my curiosity in all of them, I will do my thing and go read about them and their fandoms.
Now it is your turn, given that you won't ignore me/my thread. What are your favorite ones?
Hahaha based on half playing them and all, besides Kingdom Hearts, Nier and Legend of Zelda, I do like Sonic (a classic, like almost all of them), Silent Hill, Overwatch (a bit), Life is Strange and sometimes Final Fantasy (all based on reading about them).
So, you are on vacation? Where?
Brazil! The south, beaches are pretty nice here, though the sea can be brutal and cruel sometimes. Used to come here when I was little, stopped for a while and now feels kinda weird, but very nice.
Tfw revo asks for your Japan-trip pics, but doesn't share any pics of her own vacation with you. Smh... I understand.

I need to take pics that are worth first D: But I promise to spam lots of them, here there are pretty great landscapes. :zomg
Today I found a place that gives strong Ghibli vibes, I will try to take nice pics there.
Revo, you break my heart with all these barely played games. : (
Someday I will invade all of MH people's houses and steal their games :c
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Jesus... it took you less than 2 minutes to
  • realize that I posted in this thread
  • read my not so little post
  • post an answer

What the hell are you oO
Well I did read the whole of F/SN on a weekend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell


I have to confess you, I have a lowkey tsundere side -mixed with a lurking shyness.
So don't let my irrational and immature side hurt you, I'm always there reading you know :blush (yandere side).
Covering more than one dere, that is revo-chan for you, such a versatile person you are. :zomg



Yes that's exactly like it. :emocat Played little mostly of everything but watching videos of people playing or reading debates about it makes one thing how nice it must be. Also to play alone, at your time and doing things as you want must be the best thing, so I also step aside to ask someone to play their game 24/7.
Haha, I get it. It's not your game and console after all. I guess, even if your friends would offer to lend their stuff to you, the first thing you would do is to decline, right? =)

Aahhhh I do hope so! A few years more and maybe once moving to another place I can start fixing this problem~


Oooh those are a lot! :0
And you like Zelda too!! I actually played some games, love the world and the characters in general tbh, Ocarnia and Breath of the Wild are from the ones I like the most, but Skyward Sword wins the favorite one.
About the rest... I don't know or barely know them, sorry :emobirb But you picked my curiosity in all of them, I will do my thing and go read about them and their fandoms.
I wish I could play BotW and Skyward Sword too. But I have stopped buying a Nintendo console ever since the Gamecube. Overall, Nintendo consoles don't appeal to me anymore except for a very few titles.

If you are not into pure Ego-Shooter, then you can skip the likes of Battlefield, Killzone and CounterStrike and save time. ; ) And I forgot to add Bioshock Infinite of course. :zomg
Hahaha based on half playing them and all, besides Kingdom Hearts, Nier and Legend of Zelda, I do like Sonic (a classic, like almost all of them), Silent Hill, Overwatch (a bit), Life is Strange and sometimes Final Fantasy (all based on reading about them and the person I used to date was a fan of it).
Sonic was my childhood hero. I like him more than Mario. :lmao I played Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles on my Sega MegaDrive. You have no idea how much I annoyed my parents to buy me those games. I would have easily made it to the Top 5 most annoying brats in the world. >.>"

I also had Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the Gamecube. That was an amazing game as well. I spent more time raising my Chaos than on the actual game itself. I wanted them to look like Shadow.




Unfortunately, I couldn't find any joy in playing any Sonic game after that one.

Life is Strange was one of the games I always told myself to play it, but it never happened.

Are you looking forward to the new Final Fantasy game? Nii is quite hyped about it.

Brazil! The south, beaches are pretty nice here, though the sea can be brutal and cruel sometimes. Used to come here when I was little, stopped for a while and now feels kinda weird, but very nice.
I need to take pics that are worth first D: But I promise to spam lots of them, here there are pretty great landscapes. :zomgToday I found a place that gives strong Ghibli vibes, I will try to take nice pics there.
That sounds amazing! I'm glad that you managed to go on vacation as well. I guess you are not alone there? In any case, I wish you a nice and relaxing stay. You needed that rest.

Share some pics when you are back!

Someday I will invade all of MH people's houses and steal their games :c
Why invade though? That implies that you would have to force yourself into someone else's home. Who wouldn't open the doors for you?



And I'm sure we would all feel honored to be robbed by you.:amuse
Provided I would let her go once she hits my place.

 
Top