Syx Uchiha... That sounds badass.
And like Hashirama cells being involved.
And like Hashirama cells being involved.
I am not an expert though, but I think approx. 100 new cases per day is a manageable number. You can't choke off Covid-19, the key objective is to slow down the new cases to such a degree that your hospitals don't get overwhelmed. However, I think it is weird for your government to ease the quarantine now, only to make a 180° turn soon again. That just sounds not right. : /These last days the media has been announcing they want to break quarentine soon, except for schools or universities, even if 105 new cases happened yesterday. So most probablt next week most work places, cinemas, etc will start to open.
My guess is that, because of the cold seasons now, things will get a bit worse, and the president will call for a quarentine all over again. We had lots of cases based on how soon quarntine started and that it was Summer, now we all want to go out and there are many new infected people.
From the bits I got in regards to Brazil, it looks like Bolsonaro downplays Covid-19 as if he was currently just struggling in a Sims game.Hope Germany is managing well, here we hear bad things mostly from United States and Brazil.

I've heard about similar circumstances from others as well. Don't really understand this "bossy" attitude of some teachers. Just go with your regular schedule/tasks, what's wrong with that? No one will understand...Oh not that much, now I'm not even working but it's university what's making me go crazy.We have new things everyday to send to teachers and they're being far more strictic than they were on regular classes before, maybe based by the fact they think that doing things from home it's easier, but really it's not, it's pretty uncomfrotable. Based on our previous convo, are you currently free from work?
![]()

Oh yeah, I watch Brooklyn 99. It's absolutely hilarious.Haha just seeing random things on Netflix, like "Unorthodox" and a bunch of historical movies (became a fan of these again); comedies too (sorry if I asked before I don't remember haha, do you know/watch Brooklyn 99?). I'm also into the mood of reading old, vintage-like mangas.
Every single character is amazing there, but Holt is by far my favorite one.

I'm sure your parents only have your wellbeing in mind, but they shouldn't meddle too much in the career of their children, but rather hear them out and support. Giving advices and such is okay, since they are not only your parents after all, but obviously have much more experience. However, at a certain point they have to let their kids do what they want to do. : / At least you have created a plan for yourself which sounds reasonable. Get done with your current studies and target the next one later on. It's almost never too late to take a different route.That's a long textbasically it's pressure from home more than anything.
No, the Dark Tower is the only series of Stephen King I read. Other than that I read A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones books) and Harry Potter. I'm a big fan of both. I even wanted to visit the Harry Potter world in Osaka, but time was not on our side and my cousin is not that much into Harry Potter and pretty much gave his veto. =(Did you read other Stephen King books? I had a time where I was a fan of it hahaha.
Really need to try The Dark Tower books someday, are there any other sagas you like? Like Harry Potter and that kind.
Currently, it is a definite "no", but you never know how you think in the future. I just can't imagine having a lot of fun alone. Sure, seeing the Machu Picchu or Grand Canyon would be breathtaking even if you are alone. But sharing this very moment with someone else is many times more joyful. Those moments where you are "do you see also that?", "we did it!", or give each other a high-five/fistbump are priceless. When I erase my cousin from the Japan trip I had, we would have missed a shit ton of unforgettable moments.Yeah even if I prefer to travel with someone, if I wanted to travel no matter what and I have to go alone, I still would, depending on the money too hahah (with a sidekick at least you can divide the costs between two or more). Would you?
Jesus... nothing of that sort happened to me. I don't even know how I would react if someome tried to directly rob me.Amazing edit.But mhmm kinda used to those areas because of Argentina, got robbed some few times in the middle of the street at night, it's pretty normal, also the police here can be the scariest thing ever when they want. But there are far more dangerous countries around here, like Venezuela or Brazil.

You won't give me the names in your bad-guys book, but I'm very interested in your "places I'm not really interested going, or that I will not regret of never visiting for now" list. =)Las Vegassounds fun! Also it's great to be open-minded, I'm kinda like that but there are places I'm not really interested going, or that I will not regret of never visiting for now.
But even more now with wanting to travel again I would go anywhere, if things are better, I may just travel to the North of Argentina with a bunch of friends.![]()
How can I be sure that I'm not on it, if you refuse to show the names of your bad-guys book?You should be relieved that you aren't even on it though, so no need for it.
![]()
I saw this reply coming ever since your answer on that IG question.Well, I mean, I would keep my word to you but after the Maxi Rodriguez incident I don't know anymore.![]()
Lame excuse, revo-chan. Lame excuse. Fine, don't watch it.
Haha, that is hilarious. Is there no translation? : /You made the right choice, even Okita and Nobu are playing FF7R:
![]()
Also, just look at this amazing cover of the first volume (that comes out next month)
![]()

I fear there's none, sorry xD The more obscure stuff usually doesn't get translated, or is translated at random at some parts of the internet. So you either notice that one moment where a kind soul gives someone a somewhat accurate translation, or you don't. Hard to search for this especially, bc I'm not sure what part it's from exactly.Haha, that is hilarious. Is there no translation? : /
Yes, I've heard about the first volume, and I'm pretty hyped about it. The cover looks sick. I will definitely get my hands of all english volumes when they hopefully get published in the future.![]()


My waifu alarm never fails me.Edit: You're fast Sky XD but totally agreed!

Fasting?Hi syx, how is your fasting so faaaaaar?![]()
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you two.The month of Okita Alter is approaching my dear syx, I hope you're prepared![]()
Damn I did not expect such a deep answer.
Damn I did not expect such a deep answer.


Yeah I don't see that happening with that amount lol, but I don't wanna jinx it either. In the very off chance it happens you would prolly bitch at me about it every day.... but I say I believe you'll pull her
I accidentally submitted the post via a hotkey (didn't know there exists a hotkey for it) without finishing it. Then I realized that the post would end up to be a wall of text, and I decided to not go there.
To make a long story short: I'm sitting on approx. 1.300 Quartz and have no idea how to spend them considering I'm aiming for Okitan, Skadi, (Summer Jeanne), and BB. I also considered to spend some money, but if Okitan doesn't join me after 1.300 failed Quartz, I doubt I will have the motivation to spend even a single cent into the game anymore. Also not sure if I should go for NP2 (or more) for Okitan if I can summon her very early on. It's just a total clusterfuck.![]()
If you love her so much that you would go for NP2, do it, but the other Servants you mention all come in a span of 2 months or so, so might not be too bad to save some quartz. We can talk about that once you got Okitan though 
Yes my friend, I got her. =)I hope you also are a proud member of the Okitan squad.
Two minutes of pure epicness!There's a commercial for Fate/Type Redline voiced by Okita's VA, and it's pretty good
