Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Syx Uchiha... That sounds badass.
And like Hashirama cells being involved.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You made the right choice, even Okita and Nobu are playing FF7R:



Also, just look at this amazing cover of the first volume (that comes out next month) :zomg

 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
These last days the media has been announcing they want to break quarentine soon, except for schools or universities, even if 105 new cases happened yesterday. So most probablt next week most work places, cinemas, etc will start to open.

My guess is that, because of the cold seasons now, things will get a bit worse, and the president will call for a quarentine all over again. We had lots of cases based on how soon quarntine started and that it was Summer, now we all want to go out and there are many new infected people.
I am not an expert though, but I think approx. 100 new cases per day is a manageable number. You can't choke off Covid-19, the key objective is to slow down the new cases to such a degree that your hospitals don't get overwhelmed. However, I think it is weird for your government to ease the quarantine now, only to make a 180° turn soon again. That just sounds not right. : /
Hope Germany is managing well, here we hear bad things mostly from United States and Brazil.
From the bits I got in regards to Brazil, it looks like Bolsonaro downplays Covid-19 as if he was currently just struggling in a Sims game. :fail

Germany is ranked quite high when it comes to Covid-19 safety. We also loosened up the restrictions (85.9% recovered, 4.5% deaths) a little bit. You can do some sports now, but there are a lot of conditions like no contact with each other and such. So, basketball is still off the table for us. I am already bad enough at it, and now I can't even improve...


Oh not that much, now I'm not even working but it's university what's making me go crazy. :sweatdrop We have new things everyday to send to teachers and they're being far more strictic than they were on regular classes before, maybe based by the fact they think that doing things from home it's easier, but really it's not, it's pretty uncomfrotable. Based on our previous convo, are you currently free from work? :o
I've heard about similar circumstances from others as well. Don't really understand this "bossy" attitude of some teachers. Just go with your regular schedule/tasks, what's wrong with that? No one will understand...

I'm not free from work. They reduced my working time for April and May, which basically means that I work 3 days per week instead of the usual 5 days. That's all. But while it is really fun and comfortable to have 4-day weekends for two whole months, the days at work - usually Tuesday-Thursday - are extremely stressful. People still expect you to do 5 days worth of work within those 3 days. Furthermore, all the regular meetings which were scheduled Mondays and Fridays are moved to Tuesday-Thursday. My calendar is completely filled with meetings, sometimes there are like 4 meetings scheduled at the same time. I have no "buffer" to do my - main - administrative work. Add the fact that I'm fasting for 17 hours (talkinh the whole day without any drop of water in your mouth), and we are not allowed to do any overhours (which would help catching up with work), you can imagine that I feel absolutely fucked after each workday. Thus I mainly sleep between Tuesday and Thursday. :lmao

Also, as you said, working from home is not easy at all. All of my colleagues are of course in a similar situation. I can't reach anyone because they are in meetings as well almost the whole day. It's not possible to visit people at their desk to ask for a favor or such.

Haha just seeing random things on Netflix, like "Unorthodox" and a bunch of historical movies (became a fan of these again); comedies too (sorry if I asked before I don't remember haha, do you know/watch Brooklyn 99?). I'm also into the mood of reading old, vintage-like mangas.
Oh yeah, I watch Brooklyn 99. It's absolutely hilarious. :zomg Every single character is amazing there, but Holt is by far my favorite one.

Always loved this convo between him and Rosa. :lmao

I also started to watch Rick & Morty, and currently at season 3. It's pricesless. xD And prolly pick up Community once I'm done with Rick & Morty. :nod
That's a long text :sweatbunny basically it's pressure from home more than anything.
I'm sure your parents only have your wellbeing in mind, but they shouldn't meddle too much in the career of their children, but rather hear them out and support. Giving advices and such is okay, since they are not only your parents after all, but obviously have much more experience. However, at a certain point they have to let their kids do what they want to do. : / At least you have created a plan for yourself which sounds reasonable. Get done with your current studies and target the next one later on. It's almost never too late to take a different route.
Did you read other Stephen King books? I had a time where I was a fan of it hahaha.

Really need to try The Dark Tower books someday, are there any other sagas you like? Like Harry Potter and that kind.
No, the Dark Tower is the only series of Stephen King I read. Other than that I read A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones books) and Harry Potter. I'm a big fan of both. I even wanted to visit the Harry Potter world in Osaka, but time was not on our side and my cousin is not that much into Harry Potter and pretty much gave his veto. =(
Yeah even if I prefer to travel with someone, if I wanted to travel no matter what and I have to go alone, I still would, depending on the money too hahah (with a sidekick at least you can divide the costs between two or more). Would you?
Currently, it is a definite "no", but you never know how you think in the future. I just can't imagine having a lot of fun alone. Sure, seeing the Machu Picchu or Grand Canyon would be breathtaking even if you are alone. But sharing this very moment with someone else is many times more joyful. Those moments where you are "do you see also that?", "we did it!", or give each other a high-five/fistbump are priceless. When I erase my cousin from the Japan trip I had, we would have missed a shit ton of unforgettable moments.
Amazing edit. :lmao But mhmm kinda used to those areas because of Argentina, got robbed some few times in the middle of the street at night, it's pretty normal, also the police here can be the scariest thing ever when they want. But there are far more dangerous countries around here, like Venezuela or Brazil.
Jesus... nothing of that sort happened to me. I don't even know how I would react if someome tried to directly rob me. :lmao
Las Vegas :Haha sounds fun! Also it's great to be open-minded, I'm kinda like that but there are places I'm not really interested going, or that I will not regret of never visiting for now.

But even more now with wanting to travel again I would go anywhere, if things are better, I may just travel to the North of Argentina with a bunch of friends. :nod
You won't give me the names in your bad-guys book, but I'm very interested in your "places I'm not really interested going, or that I will not regret of never visiting for now" list. =)
You should be relieved that you aren't even on it though, so no need for it.

How can I be sure that I'm not on it, if you refuse to show the names of your bad-guys book?


Well, I mean, I would keep my word to you but after the Maxi Rodriguez incident I don't know anymore. :nah
I saw this reply coming ever since your answer on that IG question. :lmao Lame excuse, revo-chan. Lame excuse. Fine, don't watch it.



You made the right choice, even Okita and Nobu are playing FF7R:



Also, just look at this amazing cover of the first volume (that comes out next month) :zomg

Haha, that is hilarious. Is there no translation? : /

Yes, I've heard about the first volume, and I'm pretty hyped about it. The cover looks sick. I will definitely get my hands of all english volumes when they hopefully get published in the future. :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh no, you just added another long post poor revo has to respond to...

Haha, that is hilarious. Is there no translation? : /

Yes, I've heard about the first volume, and I'm pretty hyped about it. The cover looks sick. I will definitely get my hands of all english volumes when they hopefully get published in the future. :zomg
I fear there's none, sorry xD The more obscure stuff usually doesn't get translated, or is translated at random at some parts of the internet. So you either notice that one moment where a kind soul gives someone a somewhat accurate translation, or you don't. Hard to search for this especially, bc I'm not sure what part it's from exactly.

Haha yes, I'll do the same. Really loving the story so far :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hi syx, how is your fasting so faaaaaar? :teehee
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Damn I did not expect such a deep answer.
:XD

I accidentally submitted the post via a hotkey (didn't know there exists a hotkey for it) without finishing it. Then I realized that the post would end up to be a wall of text, and I decided to not go there. :lmao

To make a long story short: I'm sitting on approx. 1.300 Quartz and have no idea how to spend them considering I'm aiming for Okitan, Skadi, (Summer Jeanne), and BB. I also considered to spend some money, but if Okitan doesn't join me after 1.300 failed Quartz, I doubt I will have the motivation to spend even a single cent into the game anymore. Also not sure if I should go for NP2 (or more) for Okitan if I can summon her very early on. It's just a total clusterfuck. :lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:XD

I accidentally submitted the post via a hotkey (didn't know there exists a hotkey for it) without finishing it. Then I realized that the post would end up to be a wall of text, and I decided to not go there. :lmao

To make a long story short: I'm sitting on approx. 1.300 Quartz and have no idea how to spend them considering I'm aiming for Okitan, Skadi, (Summer Jeanne), and BB. I also considered to spend some money, but if Okitan doesn't join me after 1.300 failed Quartz, I doubt I will have the motivation to spend even a single cent into the game anymore. Also not sure if I should go for NP2 (or more) for Okitan if I can summon her very early on. It's just a total clusterfuck. :lmao
Yeah I don't see that happening with that amount lol, but I don't wanna jinx it either. In the very off chance it happens you would prolly bitch at me about it every day.... but I say I believe you'll pull her :blush If you love her so much that you would go for NP2, do it, but the other Servants you mention all come in a span of 2 months or so, so might not be too bad to save some quartz. We can talk about that once you got Okitan though :nod
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope you also are a proud member of the Okitan squad.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I hope you also are a proud member of the Okitan squad.
Yes my friend, I got her. =)

There's a commercial for Fate/Type Redline voiced by Okita's VA, and it's pretty good :pleased

Two minutes of pure epicness! :zomg

I liked the beginning in particular, because there is no background music and you can hear her voice in its purest colors. And maybe it is just me imagining things, but her voice fits her perfectly -> seriousness with a little topping of cuteness. Not too childish, neither too mature. <3
 
Top