10 comments for bleach 248 (as proposed by The Fourth) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

10 comments for bleach 248 (as proposed by The Fourth)

kiddo7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Until now we have been siting on our asses waiting for GK to come out every week with 10 comments for our favorite mangas. Alas this week he has reached his limit and announced publicly that he will not be able to keep up the tremenuous work of giving us an indeapth analysis of three different mangas. Gold Knight-dono has therefore decided to concentrate on his first commitment; Naruto.

Now we, his fans, are in mourning over the loss of some of the most inspireing and indeapth forum for discussion of our imediate impressions of the most recent chapters. I ask you though is it right for us to be so spoiled and lazy that we just sit on our asses and wait for someone else to do all the work for our own enjoyment? And when a good thing comes to an end because the burden of three people has been caried by one, do we just stand and watch it die?

Not in my book! I have just read a suggestion by The Fourth that we should start making 10 comments threads each week in which enyone can leave no more that 10 observations on the current chapter. this way we will be continueing the work that GK started and so many loved. and we will have a place where he can come and give his wonderfull insight every now and then when he finds the necessary motivation and inspiration.

So here it is; leave your 10 comments on Bleach 248 in this thread and let us have a great discussion in memory of Gold Knights work.

@Gold knight: If you read this and disaprove please forgive my presumptuous actions. It is just that I was so happy when you finally started a bleach comments thread that I could not stand to see it die.
If you approve of this, that would be the greatest honor.

p.s. will leave my own comments later now I have a class coming up. :tem

The Fourth

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Please register to see the content of this post.