- Joined
- May 18, 2006
- Messages
- 6,110
- Reaction score
- 1,288
- Country
-
Re: WORLD CUP
I think Brazil had underestimated France. How baka.
I think Brazil had underestimated France. How baka.
you have a good point there pal. sorry your team lost. But when i watched the match b.n brazil and Ghana- i realized france had a chance. when the africans played the same style as the brazilians, brazil played just like today. but unlike france, the africans gave away goals with counter attacks. with france's defence, i knew we had a chance. and it worked. at least i am glad the goal came in the second half. otherwise, brazil would have given it to us pretty good. One thing also obvious throughout the game was the respect the brazilians gave to zidane- oh boy was i glad. that was a mistake- and i was glad for it.S_Cristal said:This brazillian team sucks, it was a matter of time for us to get out of this World Cup. Moreover, we have bad luck with France, they have emotional advantage.
MBrasil = many stars,
Sorry to break it to ya mate, but it was nothing to do with luck or emotional advantage. France played their socks off last night and quite simply, Brasil were out-classed. I'm not particularly a fan of France (if anything, I am more inclined to support Brasil) but Brasil were made to look like a VERY ordinary team last night. I take my hat off to France - that was one of the most fluid, graceful and stylish performances I've seen (in International football). They fully deserved their win and more importantly, they earned the right to go through.S_Cristal said:This brazillian team sucks, it was a matter of time for us to get out of this World Cup. Moreover, we have bad luck with France, they have emotional advantage.
Indeed. The first time where Zidane actually played good (since the start of word cup). I too think that Germany will win. It's just as if France has something anti-brazil installed in their team. That's what happened in 1998 too. Brazil just can't win over France.Kadoman said:Sorry to break it to ya mate, but it was nothing to do with luck or emotional advantage. France played their socks off last night and quite simply, Brasil were out-classed. I'm not particularly a fan of France (if anything, I am more inclined to support Brasil) but Brasil were made to look like a VERY ordinary team last night. I take my hat off to France - that was one of the most fluid, graceful and stylish performances I've seen (in International football). They fully deserved their win and more importantly, they earned the right to go through.
England, as usual, played badly and wondered why they crashed out of yet another world cup. Portugal will not go the distance as they are not a great side (that fact they couldn't score against England shows there is something amiss). Look at the company theyr'e in now: Germany, Italy, France...they don't have a hope.
My prediction: Germany V France final - Germany to win.
Who will I support now? Based on last night's inspirational performance: France
Of course there was something amiss in Portugal vs England ... the name is deco.Kadoman said:England, as usual, played badly and wondered why they crashed out of yet another world cup. Portugal will not go the distance as they are not a great side (that fact they couldn't score against England shows there is something amiss). Look at the company theyr'e in now: Germany, Italy, France...they don't have a hope.
Guess we'll see soon enough.

are u sure? zidane altough not at his best as he was 4-5 years ago, still one of the best player in the tournament.lipos said:An furthermore Im anxious to see the duel, Zidane vs Figo, so it can be determined who is the best of the two
What??!! Figo IS Portugal!!! Thanks to him Portugul is where it is.you_know_who said:while figo.. he still not in-form. and didnt contribute much to portugal's success
Not being mean but I actually hope that Germany wins since they have a bigger chance of winning against France. I wouldn't like France to win twice within 10 years... not cewl. So it's nothing agaisnt Italy really.rykarreolacr said:Everything points to Germany beating Italy. But just wait, we deserve being where we are and we are not gonna give up that easily. I even bought a $60 Italian jersey for that match!!!
Let's wait and see. At least I didn't bought Brazil's jersey!!!!aDaMz said:Oh, and ryk, you wasted your money... xP
