Football 2010 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
336
Reaction score
101
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
I totally disagree, a red card wasn't justified at all. Don't forget that a penalty is a punishment on its own. The penalty is a moot point. I won't say if it wasn't one or if it was one. On the moment itself, I would have given one too but after the replay... euhhhmmm, euhmmmm
It's not a matter of opinion, those are the rules.

Higuaín x 3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oh man. what's with that ARG-KOR match. only weird goals so far, but super entertaining :)

^Higuaín 's awesome yeah :P
 

DanielKnoT

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
344
Reaction score
105
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
Ohhhh Argentina 4x1!!!!

This is how the big teams should play!!!.. What a disappointment of Spain, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, England..
 

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice game!
As soon as Koreia went on attack, Argentina destroyed them :P Aguero entered and made a difference too, HIguain was awesome and Messi played as usual in Barça

Let's see how Nigeria x Greece ends, it's possible that Argentina will be classified in the next hours
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,411
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
whoo!!! Argentine was quite overkill in this match!!! Higuain was awesome!!!!:thumbs BTW, here's a scary thought I've had for a while now......
What would happen if Iraq was going up against the U.S?? (Total massacre, I'd say) what about you guys??
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh man. what's with that ARG-KOR match. only weird goals so far, but super entertaining :)

^Higuaín 's awesome yeah :P
ZOMG! My favourite game thus far in the tournament! :onoz
Very entertaining indeed. Argentina have the best attacking force imo.
Tevez off and Aguero on. :XD We're unstoppable! :smile-big

Ohhhh Argentina 4x1!!!!

This is how the big teams should play!!!.. What a disappointment of Spain, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, England..
:nuts

I definitely agree with you. Spain were unlucky lol in their first game I guess. Brazil will improve no doubt about it. Italy...mmm I hope Pirlo recovers asap and as for England....:oh

Rooney is extremely OVERRATED imho.

Nice game!
As soon as Koreia went on attack, Argentina destroyed them :P Aguero entered and made a difference too, HIguain was awesome and Messi played as usual in Barça

Let's see how Nigeria x Greece ends, it's possible that Argentina will be classified in the next hours
Messi was awesome today as usual. Great stuff from Higuain and Aguero too. Tevez never gives up. I love him. :shakefist

I also want Argentina to win,but i have this feeling in my guts D:
Baka! :yelling I say Argentina will win...so they will win. :D

Hurry up and post more pics of your manga.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Baka! :yelling I say Argentina will win...so they will win. :D

Hurry up and post more pics of your manga.
I love your subtle requests :XD
Will do this we.^^


And what is with the goalkeepers in this wc?See Greece again...
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,309
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I know argentina won by quite a bit but I am still not convinced by their overall gameplay. For one thing, the koreans were aweful, they proved beyond reasonable doubt they had no business in the world cup or in the sport at all so a victory over them is not that big a deal. I got the impression their overall gameplay was about the same as when they played nigeria, they were not very coordinated and lacked structure. Messi was spectacular though, every time he touched the ball he made a fantastic play....
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dammit! I missed the games today, the one time I'm at work this week and I miss all the excitement.

@kckk; I agree about Argentina's potential, I think they'll reach the quarters, but with the way their defense is at the moment, if they come across a good attacking team they'll be punished.

I heard Domenech is starting with Govou again -_-, yay(!)
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
wow - france plays terrible in this match.....mexico is much better !!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I can't believe this is the game I was at home for. France are terrible, I hope for the good of the tournament that they lose, it'll make the last group game all that interesting.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mexico is way better >_>

My brother is a huge France fan,it will break his little heart if they lose .__.
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
penalty kick for mexico !!!!!!!

......and goal - 2:0
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
France shouldn't have been part of the WC... I am 100% sure that Ireland would have been able to do more than something terrible called france
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
France was soooooo terrible, sometimes it looked like the french players didnt want to play.....this was refusal to work.
And i dont know why - but i dont like the coach of france.........
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Bye Bye France:bye

I wonder if we will see a good German game tomorrow...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hmm... What is France anyway?

And how happy I was to see Blanco finally being able to score again, this is most likely the last thing he'll do in the Mexican National Team so it made my day, even though it was on a penalty kick.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top