- Joined
- Feb 10, 2008
- Messages
- 1,414
- Reaction score
- 192
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
If things don't change drastically, Slovenia'll be the first team classified to the 8s O.O



).That's the most f'ed up tiebreaker I've ever heard of. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.espn said:• If the U.S. draws with Algeria and England draws with Slovenia, and England scores exactly two more goals than the U.S., the U.S. and England would be even on all tiebreakers for second place. The tie would be broken by drawing lots.
See what I meant,As a French person, I'd like France to win but I think our national team - and not our country - does not deserve the World Cup.
We're the only country in the world whose players refuse to sing and even learn the national anthem. They don't even try to pretend they know it.
There were several cases of French players despising, insulting and threatening French supporters that only wanted autographs or to talk to them. Fortunately, they were somehow people who filmed the scene.
There was also the Zahia case revealing how some of our players work. This is the rule of money, when people think they can get everything and can do anything because of their position.
Our national team does not deserve to be honoured by our country. Anyway, it's sad for some of our players who are still great.