- Joined
- Apr 27, 2010
- Messages
- 344
- Reaction score
- 105
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
IF Maradona coach Argentina like he should, they should be in the Final with Spain..
These teams are the most balanced in Offense and Deffense.. And Argentina of course have Messi... This world cup should be for him to shows why is he considered the best player right now..!
He already did in the Euro Champions, Spain League, Copa del Rey, etc, etc..
These teams are the most balanced in Offense and Deffense.. And Argentina of course have Messi... This world cup should be for him to shows why is he considered the best player right now..!
He already did in the Euro Champions, Spain League, Copa del Rey, etc, etc..
!!!!! Though we haven't looked too good as of late. One last friendly against Australia and then England. I'll be looking forward to it. If we don't make it out of group play I'll be pissed and anything past round of 16 is gravy.
, I'll also be going for England (minus the first game
) and Italy (in that order).



