- Joined
- Nov 28, 2007
- Messages
- 3,346
- Reaction score
- 726
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Like a God? His religion is called maradonismo.... Seriously, look it up (I am almost sure it is merely a glorified fan group but they do call themselves a religion). Wonder what the odds are of maradone doing at least a mediocre job as a coach.... Gotta keep an eye for hell freezing over, war stopping in the middle east and flying cattle.... (who knows, it might happen lol)
PS: To all football fans, please stop calling the sport "soccer" (yes, I am going to keep at it, it´s just THAT appalling)
I'm sure DanielKnoT didn't say God in reference to maradonismo or Maradoniana Church. Am I wrong, Daniel? (By the way, more than 25 thousand people are maradoniano and, among them, 15 thousand are out of Argentina).
But Maradona is really glorified as hell there. Much more than Pele here in Brazil since a horde brazilians believe that Garrincha was better than him.
It is a great boost, motivation for the team, the players themselves said it. But of course, it isn't enough to win.
About Droga:
Eric Kakou, press agent of Côte d'Ivoire, said that Drogba will play. According to the doctors he won't play the first game against Portugal, but he will be ready against Brazil.
Last edited:









. Shakira’s presentation was great; the song, the music, the dance, everything was very entertaining. I really enjoyed watching her performance. 