Football 2010 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,310
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
GO new zealand! Can't believe they tied in the last minute.... In a competition I have about guessing the scores that tie got me ahead lol (I guessed the exact score and result)... WIth portugal it seems I will guess the result yet not the score but I still get points for that lol
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I can't believe there's gonna be another draw. I had high expectations of this game, I guess it's now off to Brazil to show some magic. We really haven't seen much of in this World Cup so far.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What a lame game,even thogh the end was kinda interesting.Really dissapointed in this one,thought there would be more.
 

DanielKnoT

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
344
Reaction score
105
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
OHHHH C´mon Portugal... :mad

Not goals? :notrust

Well, I have to say that was a good game, even if was a tie 0-0. At least was better than Francia-Uruguay..

Drogba was looking good, even with his injure
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I guess it's now off to Brazil to show some magic.
Yeh, if they manage to loose against North Korea it can only be because of some evil Voodoo magic >.>
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,310
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Meh, I thought the portugal game was going to be more interesting... I predicted they would tie 2-2.... I will try to make sure to post my remaining predictions for the matches today lol.... Other people should do the same....
 

DanielKnoT

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
344
Reaction score
105
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
Ok, brazil will play against one of the worst teams in this Cup..

Brazil 3 - 0 North Corea
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Here's my prediction for today's remaining game:

Brazil 2- 0 North Korea. I was thinking of going with a higher score but that ball is really tricky and I don't think even Brazil will have an easy time.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Brasil 2 X 1 North Korea

And sexy Kaká and Júlio Cesar for 90 minutes
:woot
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Portugal.... WTF were you doing!? I'm so dissapointed, if only Ronaldo's super shot at the 10th minute would have gone in :bored

Brazil will squash North Korea. I'm really hoping for a goal fest, 5-0! They deserve to be squashed saying things like "we will win against Brazil", I've never heard such arrogance before.
 
Last edited:

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Brasil 4x0 North Korea

Tomorrow games:
Honduras 1x3 Chile
Spain 2x0 Helvetia
South Africa 2x0 Uruguai

( Yes, I'm hoping to see some goals from now on :XD)
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,310
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I have brazil winning 4-0 against korea.... I don't think south africa will win against uruguay though, that one has a tie feel to it....
 

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have brazil winning 4-0 against korea.... I don't think south africa will win against uruguay though, that one has a tie feel to it....
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended in a draw, but I'm hoping that S.Africa will make it to the eights, so I'll bet in them :amuse
France x Mexico is another game that smells like a draw
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Honduras 1-2 Chile
Spain 3-0 Switzerland
South Africa 1-1 Uruguay

I think South Africa could win that game if the crowd really spurs them on, but Uruguay have enough experience in their team to deal with any problems the South Africans could pose.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,310
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I honestly have no faith in south africa but they are playing at their home field and generally the host does make it to the 8s...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that's also what I'm basing my prediction on. you can usually expect host nations to get quite far and it'll be good for the tournament for South Africa to get pas the group stages but I think France and Uruguay will be too much for them in the end.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
zomg Por ended goalless in a draw. what the hell happend again? *took a nap*

So this makes me predict only a 1:0 victory for Brazil, even if I almost feeling like this'll end in a draw as well... group rounds this year are totally no fun ;/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Have you seen France vs Uruguay? Imo, that's the worst game so far. That match had nothing.
Did I watch the french game? Yes. It was a tad better than the Italian game imo. Both of those games were crap...lol.

Italy - Paraguay wasn't a nice match either but playing was tough because of the heavy rain and during some moments (I said some moments) I saw some nice midfield combinations from both sides. The boring about this game was the constant midfield play and the fact that both teams always ended up screwing up their attack.
The weather is no excuse. :p I love playing football in the rain.
What was Italy missing? Pirlo in midfield.
Paraguay should've held onto that one goal lead; they deserved the 3 points lol.

I'm really excited about today's matches, Portugal x Ivory COast should be good since it'll likely be a battle to see who gets 2nd place :p
Hey Saintz0r! Good to see you in the WC thread! :D
I missed the Portugual game. :scry

I can't wait for the Brazilian game to start. :onoz

Drogba is getting ready \o/

The game seems to be getting more offensive.
Googz! Where the hell have you been!? I haven't seen you online for ages! :XD

I'm glad that Drogba made it in time. So Fifa allowed Drogba to play with the cast over his hand, right? I think he'll definitely perform better in the next two games. :nod

Yeh, if they manage to loose against North Korea it can only be because of some evil Voodoo magic >.>
Brazil CANNOT loose no matter what! There shall be no excuses! :p

Ok, brazil will play against one of the worst teams in this Cup..

Brazil 3 - 0 North Corea
I say...5-0.

Brasil 2 X 1 North Korea

And sexy Kaká and Júlio Cesar for 90 minutes
:woot
Hey Asclepius!

Are they the only two sexy players for Brazil iyo? :blink
I'm sure there'll be loads of hot brazilian girls in the stands cheering, dancing and waving...:hearts Samba!!! No Ronaldinho. :s
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Whom is Brazil playing?

Anyway,i hope Brazil brings in some magic and serves us some splendid eyecandy.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Baka! They're playing North Korea. :yelling

It's going to be a great game. Joga Bonito~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top