Have you seen France vs Uruguay? Imo, that's the worst game so far. That match had nothing.
Did I watch the french game? Yes. It was a tad better than the Italian game imo. Both of those games were crap...lol.
Italy - Paraguay wasn't a nice match either but playing was tough because of the heavy rain and during some moments (I said some moments) I saw some nice midfield combinations from both sides. The boring about this game was the constant midfield play and the fact that both teams always ended up screwing up their attack.
The weather is no excuse.

I love playing football in the rain.
What was Italy missing? Pirlo in midfield.
Paraguay should've held onto that one goal lead; they deserved the 3 points lol.
I'm really excited about today's matches, Portugal x Ivory COast should be good since it'll likely be a battle to see who gets 2nd place
Hey
Saintz0r! Good to see you in the WC thread!

I missed the Portugual game.
I can't wait for the Brazilian game to start.
Drogba is getting ready \o/
The game seems to be getting more offensive.
Googz! Where the hell have you been!? I haven't seen you online for ages!
I'm glad that Drogba made it in time. So Fifa allowed Drogba to play with the cast over his hand, right? I think he'll definitely perform better in the next two games.
Yeh, if they manage to loose against North Korea it can only be because of some evil Voodoo magic >.>
Brazil CANNOT loose no matter what! There shall be no excuses!
Ok, brazil will play against one of the worst teams in this Cup..
Brazil 3 - 0 North Corea
I say...5-0.
Brasil 2 X 1 North Korea
And sexy Kaká and Júlio Cesar for 90 minutes
Hey Asclepius!
Are they the only two sexy players for Brazil iyo?
I'm sure there'll be loads of hot brazilian girls in the stands cheering, dancing and waving...

Samba!!! No Ronaldinho.
