All this time I've been under the impression you didn’t like Brazil (the team) Jin, it’s just now I realize you weren’t a fan of Dunga and therefore you weren’t supporting Brazil. And I guess with this loss, it’s bye-bye Brazil and bye-bye Dunga as well...
No not at all. I don't hate or dislike Brazil (the country or the team). Like you said I hate Dunga and thus I didn't want Brazil to win this WC. I was so

when I heard the news that Ronaldinho wasn't in the main squad. As I said before, Kaka + Ronaldinho for Brazil is all you need to make things work for the best interests of the whole team.

More importantly, I just can't stand Dunga's playing style.

and...they've won too many WC's....
it's Argentina's time.

(

)
Des-chan, you summed it up pretty well anyway.

Dunga.
It wasn't Van Persie, it was Robben. But yeah, I saw it, funny as hell. That's when you know you've lost the match; when your match winners start reacting like that.
My bad.

I personally thought Robben fell to the ground far too easily. Sure he got a touch but it wasn't a heavy one. Those slow-motion replays don't help all the time imo.
Jajajajaja, yes...

Is he insane????
Please Robinho, you are too short to face those guys..
I know! That pic is great!

haha, they should print that photo and make them into posters, t shirts or something. Thanks for sharing that pic lol.
You have to watch the new Nike commercial, is just incredible, amazing..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idLG6jh23yE
Yeah. That's an awesome commericial.
I'm devastated that Ghana lost in the end.

I really wanted them to go through to the semi's. Gyan had the golden opportunity to close the curtain on Uruguay's WC campaign and make Africa even prouder of Ghana but "it wasn't meant to be" I guess.
This is why football is the greatest sport.
So true.
