No.
Uruguay vs Paraguay, hahahaha.
At least, Paraguay need to advance to semi-finals. I wanna see Larissa Riquelme to get naked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWc2Y2SuaxU
Go, Paraguay, Go!
Just so you know, she has been naked in public quite a large amount of times. In that sense even though she is beautiful, there is nothing special about her getting naked AGAIN.
Wow, what a beautiful day for football.... Both of them teams I wanted to see winning won.... Germany was awesome, they owned Argentina like if they were an asian third world country that has never even seen a round football before. In the past we saw Argentina beating a bunch of weak teams thanks to the great individual play of their players but even then the poor structure of the team was made very evident. Once Argentina played a good team that worked collectively and had great individual play we really got to see the true face of argentina. In this match we saw the epitome of maradona's tactical skills and overall abilities as a coach. Can't blame maradona for everything though, it was the ego of a nation that gave him the coach position and ultimately rob them of their shot at the WC. Not really sad about argentina, they simply were not up to the challenge as a team. I do feel bad for messi though, I really wanted to see him shine in the WC and actually win the cup. He has the skills, had the awesome teammates..... As far as I am concerned maradona (along with anyone who supported the former drugaddict and current egomaniac) owes messi a WC. At long last we see an end to maradona's age which should have been over as soon as his actualy football career was over(don't get me wrong, I do respect the guy for being the overly extraordinary player he was back in the day though, I am just annoyed that he acts like if he still is the best football player in the world).
Spain and Paraguay was an interesting game to watch, can't really say it was much different from what I expected it to be. Seeing both teams miss their penalty kicks was painful, still can't believed it. Paraguay showed its strong defense although it did lack offensive capacities, it did not attack nearly as much as they would have needed. Spain as usual had a team made of world class players but also as usual failed to show the level that would be expected from such a team. Overall it was an interesting match to watch but I do think germany is going to get the best of them soon enough.
So much for a SA world cup. Certainly a lot of teams made it reasonably far into the WC but in the end most of the big teams ended up doing their thing to a great extent. to think 3 SA teams would be eliminated that fast and that easily... It does make perfect sense though. Last one to go will be uruguay who will have the best of them taken away by holland. Uruguays luck ends here....
GO GERMANY!