Y-you guys really know every single player? 


I see.That I dont really care about, never watched, never knew when it was so I cant really say![]()

No dude, Zidane won the Golden Ball in 2006, Cannavaro won the Silver Ball...Nope, Cannavaro.

Yeah, I edited.No dude, Zidane won the Golden Ball in 2006, Cannavaro won the Silver Ball...
It's like I thought, Kahn is the only defender to ever win it. Everyone else is an attacking player.
Euro 2012 Bracket Challenge badge suits WC much better.With this, Ust and Miyagi are the winners btw!

When did they change it? because iirc Zidane won it on a pre-final vote as wellYeah, I edited.
Kahn's case was hilarious. As the votings are done before the final, he won it and then ate 3 goals in the final, lol.

I think they never changed it. They always give the awards in the final, so they need the results before it. Ridiculous tbh.When did they change it? because iirc Zidane won it on a pre-final vote as well
Or maybe they still vote ahead of time and just don't release the info?
absolutely nothing for neuer. He touch the ball, look only the ball and then unfortunate contact.
Yeah nvm, it's too quick for a body of people to vote on it.I think they never changed it. They always give the awards in the final, so they need the results before it. Ridiculous tbh.
IT WAS NOTHING LIKE THAT LOL
Well played Argentina, we just were that tad bit better and lucky. 
Would getting to be Draxler right now make you happier? Those shorts his gf were wearing were heavenly.Well never thought we could actually win but damn, this feels so good!![]()
Well played Argentina, we just were that tad bit better and lucky.
God I'm so happy right now!![]()
pics pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Would getting to be Draxler right now make you happier? Those shorts his gf were wearing were heavenly.
Did he win at least one MoTM?Manuel Neuer is the MVP of this WC IMO
You don't need intention for it to be a fault. It was reckless.Hardy, you re starting to be ridiculous. There was no fault, no intention. I m zapping between french and belgian tv, both are saying the same: no fault and there are former internationals and a referee in the tv studio ...
man of the match? no idea but he deserved it many timeDid he win at least one MoTM?