Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
*claps*

Wonderful match. Beautiful football from both teams.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Now we have to win against the USA... This will be one hell of a match.
I know, right? If USA doesn't lose Gary will go mental.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Great match, Ghana played very well and showed that things are not that easy for Germany even though they overwhelmed against Portugal.
Hopefully, Ghana will qualify because they showed much more soccer than Portugal (aka Cristiano Ronaldo).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know, right? If USA doesn't lose Gary will go mental.
We'll have already qualified, so anything else would be a bonus and I wouldn't care lol

I mean, we'll either have dodged Belgium in the knockout round or not
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Do you guys hate Ronaldo or something?
yes... I mean... I use to leve the guy since he started on Cruzeiro. But he's a sell out motherfucker
Just working on his "brand" and allying himself to whoever give him a better money prospect. Any player who alligns himself with the CBF Mafia doesn't deserve any kind of respect. It's almost like a Pele.

He was on the government side as the cup was being build with all this robbery and was against the protests, criticizing the critics and being an world cup ambassador... When the cup was about to start he started to criticize the government, blaming all things that went wrong on the government and started to support the opposition (the elections are this year).
he's can go fuck himself with his 3 trannies for all I care
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
boring first half, desolate performance in parts of the german team - not even in the defence, but in the midfield imo - and a really charming Ghana, especially inbetween their goals they've shown so much will

oh and Klose's 15th wc goal :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lahm was horrible. Schweinsteiger and Klose were the right choices. To bad we had to sacrifice a substitution for Mustafi, who was responsible for the 0:1.
The whole defense was really, really bad.

Of course Ghana was awesome. They knew exactly how to block us. Let's hope Klinsmann has mercy or our team wakes up again. With a defense like that you won't reach the final.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lahm was horrible. Schweinsteiger and Klose were the right choices. To bad we had to sacrifice a substitution for Mustafi, who was responsible for the 0:1.
The whole defense was really, really bad.

Of course Ghana was awesome. They knew exactly how to block us. Let's hope Klinsmann has mercy or our team wakes up again. With a defense like that you won't reach the final.
You're that confident in us? :huh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
By what I remember, Ghana played better than USA, but ended up losing, that's ufortunate because they're who deserve the second spot.
To do this... USA, please, lose. XD

Lose is harder than win against Portugal though. :(
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Assuming Altidore plays again and our back 4 isn't worse than yours, sure
I'm almost happy that Donovan is not in the squad.

Well we will see. I do hope that we will be at 100% again though... We have to win this match.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
By what I remember, Ghana played better than USA, but ended up losing, that's ufortunate because they're who deserve the second spot.
To do this... USA, please, lose. XD

Lose is harder than win against Portugal though. :(
They didn't play better than us. We got an early goal that rattled them, then frustrated them. They looked threatening but it wasn't anything like their second game. You could say a lot of them game was rather even.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I'm almost happy that Donovan is not in the squad.

Well we will see. I do hope that we will be at 100% again though... We have to win this match.
Yeah...most fans had that in mind when Altidore went down. I guess he didn't think he was worth of a bench spot lol

You don't HAVE to :8C
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah...most fans had that in mind when Altidore went down. I guess he didn't think he was worth of a bench spot lol

You don't HAVE to :8C
I don't know the reason why he is not in the squad though... He is like Klose for us.

We do. We want to win this group.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You don't HAVE to :8C
They have. To guarentee the qualification at once, but I draw would qualify them I think (?) :hmm
There is the honor as well. :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
They have. To guarentee the qualification at once, but I draw would qualify them I think (?) :hmm
There is the honor as well. :p
They have to, yeah. If Portugal wins their next 2 matches and the US beats Germany, the latter will be out of the Cup. A draw is enough but I doubt they want (even more considering how important a 1st place in the group phase is).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know the reason why he is not in the squad though... He is like Klose for us.

We do. We want to win this group.
He went on "sabbatical" from competition and didn't really make his intentions clear. He naturally was invited to camp, but I feel like his lack of dedication during that time period didn't sit well with Klinsmann at all, since he missed the first three qualification games due to it. A captain can't behave like that. It'd be a lot different if we were lacking in young talent, but time will tell if it was the right decision or not.

I'd prefer he was on the team honestly, but I can understand the decision and why it was made.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He went on "sabbatical" from competition and didn't really make his intentions clear. He naturally was invited to camp, but I feel like his lack of dedication during that time period didn't sit well with Klinsmann at all, since he missed the first three qualification games due to it. A captain can't behave like that. It'd be a lot different if we were lacking in young talent, but time will tell if it was the right decision or not.

I'd prefer he was on the team honestly, but I can understand the decision and why it was made.
Okay that makes a lot of sense.
I expect a good match because Klinsmann knows Löw very well. Dempsey and Bradley can make a difference.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Okay that makes a lot of sense.
I expect a good match because Klinsmann knows Löw very well. Dempsey and Bradley can make a difference.
Well, I'm hoping for one too...but more than anything I'm hoping that it won't mean anything for us besides knockout round seeding :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I'm hoping for one too...but more than anything I'm hoping that it won't mean anything for us besides knockout round seeding :p
Then please win against Portugal... :p
We take the first place in the table. :3c
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
He went on "sabbatical" from competition and didn't really make his intentions clear. He naturally was invited to camp, but I feel like his lack of dedication during that time period didn't sit well with Klinsmann at all, since he missed the first three qualification games due to it. A captain can't behave like that. It'd be a lot different if we were lacking in young talent, but time will tell if it was the right decision or not.

I'd prefer he was on the team honestly, but I can understand the decision and why it was made.
While I agree with what you're saying from one standpoint, wouldn't it have been better to have him on the bench instead of, wait for it, Julian Green? Klinsmann is clearly building for the future, and I can respect that, but leaving him off to make a point and show that you're the man in charge, which is what it's really about, is the wrong decision.

Donovan wasn't the captain anymore anyway, Dempsey was, so that wasn't going to come into play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top