A lot of the teams are super enjoyable to look at, shoot meyou're watching women WC? sis pls![]()
A lot of the teams are super enjoyable to look at, shoot meyou're watching women WC? sis pls![]()
so weird
if that's your problem then just watch pr0nA lot of the teams are super enjoyable to look at, shoot me

How is that a problem? Plus, last Women's WC was pretty fun, even though we lost to Japan. But we spanked Brazil so it was worth.if that's your problem then just watch pr0n![]()

I think their defense is good enoughAside from the goal, croatia didn t exist

wait? you're for real? you really watched women WC?How is that a problem? Plus, last Women's WC was pretty fun, even though we lost to Japan. But we spanked Brazil so it was worth.![]()
...yeah?wait? you're for real? you really watched women WC?
![]()

Not really. Offensivly, they have a great midfield, and Luiz Gustavo suffers every time they play on the sides, and Rakitic and Modric are everywhere. Brazil has no midfield when they have to defend.Aside from the goal, croatia didn t exist
course i'm done, i've been arguing with a guy that watch women soccerCome on scav stop It already, It's not funny at all ...
Wow...course i'm done, i've been arguing with a guy that watch women soccer


It doesn't mean it isn't funnySeeing you guys commenting is very funny. I was not here because I was watching the match, obviously.
Croatia doesn't exist, even "their" goal was not their merit. Marcelo was the last man in the play, it was unfortunate he touch the ball.
Brazil will win this game.

As I said You never know what happens! They might make mistakes (like Marcelo guy) and the game might be doneSeeing you guys commenting is very funny. I was not here because I was watching the match, obviously.
Croatia doesn't exist, even "their" goal was not their merit. Marcelo was the last man in the play, it was unfortunate he touch the ball.
Brazil will win this game.
you NEVER know 

not if that happen againSeeing you guys commenting is very funny. I was not here because I was watching the match, obviously.
Croatia doesn't exist, even "their" goal was not their merit. Marcelo was the last man in the play, it was unfortunate he touch the ball.
Brazil will win this game.