I'm with Miyamoto, honestly. And it's why I prefer watching sports at home.
he watch women soccer, he's from murica. understand please...didn't you play football in Highschool or something?
They paid himReferee really gives everything he has to give Brazil that victory.

There was a foul on that header. He is really pushing the goalkeeper.Referee really gives everything he has to give Brazil that victory.
Brazil has the largest Japanese population outside of Japan...CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Referee really gives everything he has to give Brazil that victory.
I watch women's football too, I mean...he watch women soccer, he's from murica. understand please
Yeah, I agree.There was a foul on that header. He is really pushing the goalkeeper.
He's great. Really fast and talented. Watched him play in the Libertadores a couple of times when he was in Mineiro. He was linked with Arsenal and some other important clubs... ended up in Shakhtar Donetsk.Good little player that bernard, i don t know him but i find him rather impressive
Women.Me too

Don't be aJesus christ this keeper....
No way. He didnt have the best reaction in any of the goals but none were his fault.Player of the game: pletikosa.
Yeah, if I was Brazilian I wouldn't be happy with this performance at all...Football isn't ¨fair¨, with teams like Chelsea that play a disgusting football but keep winning tournaments, and I'm ok with things like that... but crap like this is just meh. Come on Brazil, you need a hand in your first match and you wanna be the Champion?