Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
scav, you're the most biased dude in everything, your opinion is worth shit, even more considering you were like 7 in the 98' and you don't even watch football.

I need to watch the rep, not sure if it was a penalty, but at first glance it seemed to be a penalty tbh. Nothing like Fred's.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i see. well let's hope you're right.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

scav, you're the most biased dude in everything, your opinion is worth shit, even more considering you were like 7 in the 98' and you don't even watch football.

I need to watch the rep, not sure if it was a penalty, but at first glance it seemed to be a penalty tbh. Nothing like Fred's.
k, anything else?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
i see. well let's hope you're right.
Your english lost all credibility :kappa Forgot it had none from before tho #funbashing

I think it was an OK penalty honestly. It was perhaps a little cheap. Football players always fall easily, especially Spanish players. Spain is lucky since no way Costa was gonna score there anyway, lol xD An OK decision tho, not like yesterday's absurd penalty.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

scav, you're the most biased dude in everything, your opinion is worth shit, even more considering you were like 7 in the 98' and you don't even watch football.

I need to watch the rep, not sure if it was a penalty, but at first glance it seemed to be a penalty tbh. Nothing like Fred's.
Woaa, keep it friendly dude.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

btw for those that watched Mexico vs Cameroon, referee was MVP there too. So sad when you see referee's heavily influence a game. Mexico should've scored twice, especially the 2nd disallowed goal was extremely painful to watch being disallowed. That was the most obvious goal ever and the offside referee judged it as disallowed. I was like "woa..."
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Jesus, that was a nice goal. RVP, you fcker, you're good.

btw for those that watched Mexico vs Cameroon, referee was MVP there too. So sad when you see referee's heavily influence a game. Mexico should've scored twice, especially the 2nd disallowed goal was extremely painful to watch being disallowed. That was the most obvious goal ever and the offside referee judged it as disallowed. I was like "woa..."
I think the ref said the second goal was a foul or a handball from Gio, not an offside. He didn't raise his hand indicating it was an indirect play, so it can't be an offside.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yay that was nice!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Your english lost all credibility :kappa Forgot it had none from before tho #funbashing
were you trying to make a good comeback? :oh

Woaa, keep it friendly dude.
leave him be, he just want some attention :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
HOLY MOLLY DAT HEADING!!

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

I think the ref said the second goal was a foul or a handball from Gio, not an offside. He didn't raise his hand indicating it was an indirect play, so it can't be an offside.
Looked really easy to judge to me... Shame it was disallowed IMO. I hate when referee's make a negative impact like that. Luckily Mexico still won.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm enjoying more how Netherlands are playing than Spain. One thing is true: Spain doesn't win anymore, they already made their goal. :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm enjoying more how Netherlands are playing than Spain. One thing is true: Spain doesn't win anymore, they already made their goal. :3c
yeah at worst it's gonna be a draw :3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I have always been a fan of Netherlands' football. I was rooting for them in WC2010 too. Hoping they pull out the win here.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I have always been a fan of Netherlands' football. I was rooting for them in WC2010 too. Hoping they pull out the win here.
after they got a goal you claim being a die hard fan lel :kappa
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Looked really easy to judge to me... Shame it was disallowed IMO. I hate when referee's make a negative impact like that. Luckily Mexico still won.
Well, Mexico should had won like 4-0, and in a tournament where the goal difference may get you in the 2nd round, it's a big deal. The fact that it isn't clear wtf he called in the 2nd goal from Mexico only makes it worse, lol.

Yeah, shit like this shouldn't happen. Football should use cameras like Tennis and B Ball (and I think that even Rugby) do. Nothing that stops the gameplay every 2 minutes, but important shit like this.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sorry, the Dutch team is a bunch of a babies and thugs...go Spain :yelling
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
after they got a goal you claim being a die hard fan lel :kappa
Yeah you got me. God.. I even said before I'm not a fan of Spain's football, and have said it like 100x times on this forum before, both about Spain and Barca. Your trolling sucks.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I mean I'm a known Barca hater (not exactly but let's call it pessimist), plus I OBVIOUSLY wouldn't like Spain when I'm fucking Portuguese. It's our arch enemy... Tards.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah you got me. God.. I even said before I'm not a fan of Spain's football, and have said it like 100x times on this forum before, both about Spain and Barca. Your trolling sucks.
yeah sure, i'm also a fan since 2010 i don't like spain after all. i said it many times :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
yeah sure, i'm also a fan since 2010 i don't like spain after all. i said it many times :kappa
good job man, you came around nicely :kappa

Interesting. I forgot 2nd in this group is gonna meet 1st in Brazil's group (most likely Brazil). This match is super important then.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Brazil only rains :kappa
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The only Brazilian playing dives in the first half and now gives a headbutt to his opponent. GJ Costa :3
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Spain getting owned
:carlton
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top